Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) (39176 Views)

Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted / Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by ujoseph006: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
The comedian basketmouth, recently shared this photo on instagram, but the reason why he hash tagged #liemohammed is funny. Lolz!!

Quote:-
basketmouth Hanging with one of my biggest fans.
#LieMohammed

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxzgq7BFXT/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5928440740

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by ujoseph006: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cute

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Imortal001: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
No be lie!
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by henrydadon(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

in his dreams

well that why he is a comedian

he is allowed to joke with everything

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by emmykk(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
photoshopped ni sparShopped co.

His bodyguard wouldnt allow basket mouth go near him basketmouth don baff.

better soup when dey pot like dangote never raise hand kandar basketmouth dey raise hand.

he is lieing hence the #lieMohammed
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Dreyl(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
My mentor grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmm abeg make I ask ooo na only one tee shirt this Mark guy take enter naija. He shld change his outfit already. Simple my foot undecided undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Redman36(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
it seems that the mark guy come wit only one shirt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by idesylvester(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na why him come secretly be diz...

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Jengem: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ode

Bad mouth basket

Mark is just interacting with you because you have one of the biggest pages in Nigeria

You are one of his biggest customers

Naija and overhype. Even the suit u wear na 1 million

The tshirt mark wears $10

When will Nigerians and black people learn?

19 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
7th richest man on the planet is wearing a polo while our own basketmouth go wear him best coat take snap with am undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by lolademariam: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Huh
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by PrinceAbinibi: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Basketmouth you don baff, Mark Zuckerberg who you epp grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by weirdestbruv(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
I want to buy same color and design of Mark's shirt. Contact me if you're selling, thank you.
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Judolisco(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lie Mohammed dis basketmouth self

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by yungest(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
one of my biggest fanS
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by veekid(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
With the way basket wear clothes like sokoto Onion; won't you think he is richer than the simple man in round neck

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice grin grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
So what should we do now?
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by peter1994(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
The way i see it

He just took that picture based on an opportunity he had, not that he is really a big fan or something.

That's why he put that coded harsh tag.

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Kingtim(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
R
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by simplemach(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hy
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Maybe he meant the other fan.

10 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Dejiy10(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
The guy is so simple in appearance and dressing.. as wealthy as he is.. we make $10000 in this part of the world, and the chains on our necks..the flashiness increases exponentially

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by henrydadon(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

mark be like

look at this small boy

i go buy u and your generation

[img]http://i./vaXrTsyNxJZcs.gif[/img]

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Psyrus(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
See scam bloggers be paying him big bucks for trash

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by victorazy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is like this guy just waka say make him enter Nigeria cuz na only one shirt he is wearing since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by harmbhrosz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Redman36:
it seems that the mark guy come wit only one shirt.
lol so you don't know Mark.... He ONLY wear grey shirts...

That's an example of a typical developer another example is Seun of nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Kenneth205(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Xeedorf: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cho! i go seniour this so called Mark Zuckerberg . Baba God ,please answer my own call now
Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by mrmrmister: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Waiting for Seun to meet Mark, afterall nairaland is the nigerian facebook grin grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" / New Pictures Of The Aneke Twins / Oge Okoye Blasted For Supporting Jojo Cherry's Nude Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.