Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 AM

Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines (25125 Views)

Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour / Nigeria To Dredge Calabar Port To Accommodate Large Vessels / FG To Review Calabar Port Concession Agreement Over Low Cargo Volume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by agentakins: 5:53am On Sep 01, 2016
When they folded their hands and not doing anything, you ppl were shouting that no capital project has been done or started. Now they av started something, still, all u ppl shout of is "this is another avenue to loot tax payers' money" I guess Nigerians will never be satisfied. Especially wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by abduolaye(m): 6:08am On Sep 01, 2016
More grease to ur elbow Mr.Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by NairaandNigeria: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

another creative way to thief our money

all this one nah wash

[img]http://i./l0HlK5f1SPeuYbSXS.gif[/img]

Which money you get before? Even If they place for sale on you, Nobody will ever be ready to price you because of your worth

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by rusher14: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2016
2dugged:
well it's sis, since you are too eager to defend your pay master to even notice the "f" on my moniker, and well lest us both see how far this will take us,you keep defending your paymasters and as atleast you and your likes don't have a different market where you buy your goods and commodity, we are in it together, but remember this, it will come to a point that you folks can't defend anymore,hehehehe, it's happening already, as for the experiment you mentioned, I think the presidency and the bunch of clueless people seated in high places are the ones doing experiment with our economy, aka trial and error government, grin

Everything is paymaster to you.

You and your ilk always assume people always have some pecuniary gains to make when they offer their opinion and effort.

FYI some of us would thrive regardless of the situation. it is your kind that keep complaining.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by bejick(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2016
agentakins:
When they folded their hands and not doing anything, you ppl were shouting that no capital project has been done or started. Now they av started something, still, all u ppl shout of is "this is another avenue to loot tax payers' money" I guess Nigerians will never be satisfied. Especially wailers.

THE SHOULD START SOMETHING NOT SIGNING AND SIGNING.
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by keyremotes(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2016
HOPE IT WON'T GO THE WAY OF THE PH MONORAIL?
JUST A QUESTION.
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by henrydadon(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2016
NairaandNigeria:

Which money you get before? Even If they place for sale on you, Nobody will ever be ready to price you because of your worth

why are u so bitter

who hurt your feeling? sad
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by lexyclasy: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
kenonze:
They won't appreciate change when the see one
Was it Calabar-PH or Calabar-Lagos that was in 2016 budget....
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by Tokt: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Only fools keeps talking about what they know very little about. Infact, only a bastard will challenge Amaechi for the excellent work he did here in Ph as regards the monorail. By the time he was leaving, 90 % of the first phase was done and dusted. Wike the thug who promised not to touch it is the fool that abandoned it not Amaechi.

Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Geniro:

Your education is null. Proponents of a politician who couldn't successfully complete a small scale monorail line within his capacity for 8 good years shouldn't be too boastful.

Hey, watch your write ups.... can your state afford to pay for each of those pillars used there
Do you know what that would have yielded if carried on by the present government
Don’t call what you don't know "small scale" because that is monorail and not ordinary train rail construction,it uses cash in excess for execution.
Have a nice day!!!
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by Geniro: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Hey, watch your write ups.... can your state afford to pay for each of those pillars used there
Do you know what that would have yielded if carried on by the present government
Don’t call what you don't know "small scale" because that is monorail and not ordinary train rail construction,it uses cash in excess for execution.
Have a nice day!!!

Shut the hell up dude. You are simply shameless bragging about those pillars of waste that represents Amaechi monorail. You better watch the way you dabble into issues ignorantly.

Cheers.
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Geniro:

Shut the hell up dude. You are simply shameless bragging about those pillars of waste that represents Amaechi monorail. You better watch the way you dabble into issues ignorantly.

Cheers.

Go get a state, leave my state and it's activities alone for us.... ... stateless man.
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by Geniro: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Go get a state, leave my state and it's activities alone for us.... ... stateless man.

Zombie.
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie.

tongue
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by Mrbllymer: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Adanazzy1:
let work begin with immediate effect
Good morning, saw your mail but couldn't respond to the mail..
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Good morning, saw your mail but couldn't respond to the mail..
Pls can u educate me on bitcoin-how to buy and sell bitcoin...thanks.
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by Mrbllymer: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Adanazzy1:

drop your WhatsApp digits either here or my mail. Use Blymblessing01@gmail.com
Re: Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines by Mrbllymer: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Adanazzy1:

] drop your WhatsApp digits either here or my mail. Use Blymblessing01@gmail.com [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP On Death Row, APC Gasping For Breath – Osinbajo / "We Do Not Need More Politicians, We Need More..." - Senator Dino Melaye / Governor Ikpeazu Being Sprayed Money While Dancing In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.