Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (45550 Views)

8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by ferdison(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:
A girl can never lose interest in me

I know how to treat women
Don't spend unnecessary money on them
Always treat them bad and make their lifes miserable, they will continue to love you.
Again, treat them bad.
Women love bad boys, that's why you see a girl go back to her boyfriend who beats the shiit out of her

If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and caring, you don die be that, them go use you play
A very good advice for a guy who is NOT ready for a wife yet...
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:
A girl can never lose interest in me

I know how to treat women
Don't spend unnecessary money on them
Always treat them bad and make their lifes miserable, they will continue to love you.
Again, treat them bad.
Women love bad boys, that's why you see a girl go back to her boyfriend who beats the shiit out of her

If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and caring, you don die be that, them go use you play
Trash!
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
ndcide:

Are you really sure of this? Are you talking from experience?. I think age and maturity of the ladies involved play a huge role. The thinking of most 20-25 year old girls will involve you being unnecessarily hard and nasty on her. But from 28 upwards, you'll really love some of their maturity. Just that most of them come with high mileage, degraded engine, and seriously battered core.
Whether 20-25 or 28 upward, if u behave anyhow she will treat you anyhow..

If you keep yourself in high esteem, she'll respect you.
If you're clingy, needy as always seek for permission from her ,OMG you're a gonner..

I'm talking from experience, and others experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.