Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone - Computers (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone (23435 Views)

Buy Your Gadgets (games, Microphones, Tablets, Speakers, Camera, Pianos, Etc) / IT Services At Your Comfort Zone / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Firstly, my 2GB ram card keeps blowing up. And secondly the system will not boot when it's 4GB ram 27GB in each slot.
What is the cause of this?
Then secondly screen flickering only began when I downgraded to windows 7.
But originally my system hinge had broken off and exposed the video adapter cable.
But can this damage the motherboard?
Lastly so you have the case of a Toshiba C660-1UT.
How much is it if you do?
Can you sell a (4GB) 2GB each identical rapid cards and at how much?
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Firstly, my 2GB ram card keeps blowing up.
Answer = When you say blow up, does this also mean that the RAM stick gets fried?

Secondly the system will not boot when it's 4GB ram 27GB in each slot. What is the cos of this?
Answer = it's either one RAM stick or both sticks or RAM slot is bad. This can disrupt the system during system boot. So try one RAM at a time and change the slots to be certain.

But originally my system hinge had broken off and exposed the video adapter cable.
Answer = The screen flickering could be one of the following; The VGA, the flex or the screen itself. Also, it can not damage your motherboard.

Answer = We're sorry, we do not have the case but a picture of how bad the case is will help us know if something temporary can be done on it.

Answer = 2GB RAM costs 4,500

Thank you for contacting us.

TarOrfeek:
Firstly, my 2GB ram card keeps blowing up. And secondly the system will not boot when it's 4GB ram 27GB in each slot.
What is the cause of this?
How much is it if you do?
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2017
jonozo:
Firstly, my 2GB ram card keeps blowing up.
Answer = When you say blow up, does this also mean that the RAM stick gets fried?

Secondly the system will not boot when it's 4GB ram 27GB in each slot. What is the cos of this?
Answer = it's either one RAM stick or both sticks or RAM slot is bad. This can disrupt the system during system boot. So try one RAM at a time and change the slots to be certain.

Answer = The screen flickering could be one of the following; The VGA, the flex or the screen itself. Also, it can not damage your motherboard.

Answer = We're sorry, we do not have the case but a picture of how bad the case is will help us know if something temporary can be done on it.

Answer = 2GB RAM costs 4,500

Thank you for contacting us.

This is how bad it is.

Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wow! It is terrible. We'll be on the lookout fo the case. Will contact you as soon as we get one
TarOrfeek:

This is how bad it is.

Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Happy weekend everyone!!!
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
However the previous week turned out, here's another day, morning and opportunity to not repeat the same mistakes, to make do with the time we have and to make this week a success filled one. Have a great day and a fruitful week ahead. #weefeexdesk #mondaymotivation
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by Mirror97: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Hello everyone, i need your help. My browser keeps opening several pages like 30 upward.
I can't even do anything whenever i turn on my pc,

i did the windows update in April but i haven't done it since the last time. i'm just frustrated with it.
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
That's a virus problem. You need to scan your computer with a "licensed antivirus" program.
Mirror97:
Hello everyone, i need your help. My browser keeps opening several pages like 30 upward.
I can't even do anything whenever i turn on my pc,

i did the windows update in April but i haven't done it since the last time. i'm just frustrated with it.
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by Mirror97: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote]
Jonozo
I have an Avast antivitus on my pc, i've scanned with Adwclaner too. Can you recommend a licensed antivirus ?
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kaspersky Internet Security[quote author=Mirror97 post=57475589][/quote]
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by Mirror97: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
jonozo:
Kaspersky Internet Security

I will try to dowload it. Because whenever i turn on the damn pc internet explorer will open like 10 diffrent pages or more at once

i manged to update my pc from 2am - 6am. I did system recovery before updating it . Right now i can only use safe mode to access my pc.
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
After you did a system restore was it still acting funny before you did the update?
Mirror97:

I will try to dowload it. Because whenever i turn on the damn pc internet explorer will open like 10 diffrent pages or more at once

i manged to update my pc from 2am - 6am. I did system recovery before updating it . Right now i can only use safe mode to access my pc.
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by Mirror97: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
jonozo:
After you did a system restore was it still acting funny before you did the update?

It's not a factory reset , i only did a recovery not the full one.
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Maybe you should do a full factory reset instead (if the virus hasn't affected the factory reset partition) or you format the machine.
Mirror97:

It's not a factory reset , i only did a recovery not the full one.
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by Mirror97: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
jonozo:
Maybe you should do a full factory reset instead (if the virus hasn't affected the factory reset partition) or you format the machine.

I guess that's what i will do thanks.
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Good morning and have wonderful Thursday smiley
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Earn money creating interesting articles on technology, mobile devices and automobiles. Send a whatsapp message to +2349072122585 if interested.
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Computer repairs and accessory sales all on www.weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Computer troubles or need replacement parts?? Try WeeFeex today www.weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Wish each and everyone of us the very best this week and a great day ahead
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good night everyone
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2017
The most trusted one stop online shop to order for replacement parts, repair services and service providers. Trust us to deliver the best services in these areas. Visit www.weefeex.com now!
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by wiffylove(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
please help, my omatek system is saying operating system not found. any solutions to d problem please
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Your computer is not detecting your hard drive hence, the error message ma. Please contact us on +2349072122585 (whatsapp and calls) for quick response. Thank you
wiffylove:
please help, my omatek system is saying operating system not found. any solutions to d problem please
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good night everyone.
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello! If you are still interested in getting your laptop case fixed, please send us a message or call us on +2349072122585.
TarOrfeek:

This is how bad it is.

Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Get licensed Antivirus at affordable prices. Visit www.weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Are you a dealer and looking for a place to sell replacement parts and accessories for mobile gadgets without owning a shop Log on to www.weefeex.com and register to be a vendor. As a technician, you can also show case your work to the world via uploading videos of your work on your profile in the weefeex forum, chat with online users that are tech savvy and more. It all happens when you visit www.weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Have a wonderful day and a blessed week. Good morning smiley
Re: Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners / Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers / How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.