Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her (3970 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / Policeman Tells Woman To Bring Out Her Breast During ‘STOP AND SEARCH’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
A woman can be wild – really wild in bed. That is, if she is aroused to her threshold. If you play that step right mister, get ready to be blown away by the steaming sex she will make you witness. While us males can get turned on at the drop of a hat, women react to a different and more intense stimulus. Assault those stimuli with these simple techniques and make her beg you for s:x

1. Slow Mo
Don’t run through the drill. She likes foreplayway more than you do. We know you quickly want to jump into the main act. But still you need to start slow and gradually turn her on. Start by touching her gently on her arm, neck, thighs, belly, hair and face. Then slowly start progressing to the next level. The wait will kill her, and she will leap on you like a tigress when the right moment comes.

2. Give Her A Teaser
Give her a teaser of the things that will follow but most importantly, know when to stop. Tease her by moving your finger round her cl:t¤r:s, but don’t do anything yet. She will beg you to go ahead, but don’t do it. The longer you make her wait, the more aroused she gets. (But don’t wait too long!)

3. Kiss Right
The softer your kiss, the more passionate it will be. This will warm her up for you, and she will take you in as a lover, not as an organism who can give means to an end, if you know what we mean.

4. Lift Her Up
Press her up against the wall and lift her up off the ground by her butt so that her legs wrap around your waist. Up the intensity by viciously dry humping her. Then push her away, stare into her eyes, and then roughly dry hump her again.abeg if the girl too big,no try. I only follow girls that are proportional to me anyways!!!

5. Talk Dirty
Your little lover loves to be talked dirty. The rules of propriety don’t apply in the bedroom, so you can go all out and talk dirty to her by asking her questions about how she’s feeling, how bad she wants it; and telling her what exactly you want to do to her, etc. Both of you need to be very comfortable with your sexuality for this to work. The last thing you want for her is to start crying!

6. Be Unpredictable
Surprise her by being unpredictable. Leave her guessing every move you are about to make. If you are gentle one moment, be unpredictable the next. Throw her onto the bed, take her top off, and then gently kiss her neck and chest. She loves doing the guesswork for you.
If you get these basics right, she will already be half way into her orgasm and begging you to take her there as fast as you can.

And the last but not the least.control yourself,dont go pounding the innocent girl everytime,go slow sometimes.it will make you last longer plus the girl no be mortar.
It hurts them most times.

AM NOT A bad BOY O.MAKE ONA ADD ONA OWN SUGGESTIONS FOR COMMENT.

https://mobile.facebook.com/bravemargaio
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by falconey(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
yes, this is what I've been waiting for .......
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
falconey:
yes, this is what I've been waiting for .......
Any advice for the boys reading this? wink
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
I'm a tigress already *roooar* cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by falconey(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bravemargai:
Any advice for the boys reading this? wink

eat good food before you hit it?
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
I'm a tigress already *roooar* cheesy

Since your already a tigress,the next brother going next to you needs to bring the GODZILLA OUTTA YOU!!!
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
falconey:

eat good food before you hit it?

My brother when the spirit comes,you no go even think say you never chop 4 2days.
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bravemargai:

Since your already a tigress,the next brother going next to you needs to bring the GODZILLA OUTTA YOU!!!
See!!!!
You couldn't even see i was a little kitten forming tigress
How you gon help yo brothers? tongue Huh ?

Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
See!!!!
You couldn't even see i was a little kitten forming tigress
How you gon help yo brothers? tongue Huh ?

Haha.they can only help themselves.if your a kitten thats all good.kittens are easier to tame compared to tigresses.
And ur looking all naughty by the way@picture tongue
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bravemargai:

Haha.they can only help themselves.if your a kitten thats all good.kittens are easier to tame compared to tigresses.
And ur looking all naughty by the way@picture tongue
nope. That's the face of innocence grin I'm a good girl embarassed
••••••
Can you pull my pic down please?
I don't want 2 be stuck on this thread all night smiley
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by kingDavidda1st(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Really

Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
kingDavidda1st:
Really
shocked you need a full textbook
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by KiinGs(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
ok
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
nope. That's the face of innocence grin I'm a good girl embarassed
••••••
Can you pull my pic down please?
I don't want 2 be stuck on this thread all night smiley

I know you kan do all these tongue

Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bravemargai:

I know you kan do all these tongue
undecided nope
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
undecided nope

Gummy!!! Click on the facebook profile link and add me on fb...CHANK YOU
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bravemargai:

Gummy!!! Click on the facebook profile link and add me on fb...CHANK YOU
no .now go take my picture down
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
no .now go take my picture down
Now i see our chi dont go together.. We shall disagree all our days on NL! smiley
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bravemargai:

Now i see our chi dont go together.. We shall disagree all our days on NL! smiley
You took it down.thank you ,sir
••••••
Disagreements can lead 2 things wink bye.
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
You took it down.thank you ,sir
••••••
Disagreements can lead 2 things wink bye.

Am cool with that. As far as it doesnt lead to me having my head chopped off.

Bye gummy
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bravemargai:

Am cool with that. As far as it doesnt lead to me having my head chopped off.

Bye gummy
Ugh! I told you I was a kitten,I wouldn't hurt you
...... Just give you a few scratches
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Ugh! I told you I was a kitten,I wouldn't hurt you
...... Just give you a few scratches

Better safe than sorry...

Anyways scratching the right places is a sensuous experience that indicates wild passion tongue
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Bravemargai:

Better safe than sorry...

Anyways scratching the right places is a sensuous experience that indicates wild passion tongue
grin I gotta get of this thread for you get me into some crazy stuff.Bye.
Re: How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her by Bravemargai(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
grin I gotta get of this thread for you get me into some crazy stuff.Bye.

Haba.he who is scared of words, has no heart for deeds.

Final bye bye cheesy

(1) (Reply)

ENDTIME KIDS! What Do You Think About These Photos? / Girls, Don't Be Caught Doing This (photo) / 22 Reasons Why You MUST Never Date A Single/Divorced Mother - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.