Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun (25562 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Johnpaul09(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2016
deji15:

As a Yoruba man, in order to understand how important this news is , try and apply to any of the South East states civil service commission, get the offer of employment first before you dream of becoming a permanent secretary..
A Yoruba man, Mr. Ayo from Osun state is a Director (GL 16) in Anambra State Head of Service. He was taken into Anambra State Civil Service after becoming the best corp member of the year during his time of compulsory national assignment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Bullet1234(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
you are right!

like naming and inscribing Buhari on a dog!
please with due respect, kindly tell me what names that are suitable for dogs?
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Sanchez01: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
actually truth be told, the commissioner of police in the east is a yoruba man. our odua son is doing a good job controlling crime in the east. i forget his name now. let me see if i can google him
How can you use this as an analogy The IG calls the shots as to where his commissioners are deployed. It's not like the governor of a state just chooses or appoints anyone to become the commissioner. This one is a different ball game entirely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by danypst: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2016
u all should stop making noise here. whats the big deal with appointing an igbo. If America and the UK can give political position to other race and nations, why are we all spiting hate here? We cry for change, and wen it comes we complain.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Sanchez01: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Bullet1234:
please with due respect, kindly tell me what names that are suitable for dogs?
Let's call a spade a spade. It's one thing to name a dog, it's another thing to inscribe a name on a dog.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by OSESUNATE(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2016
AustineE1:
Any state you have significant number of another ethnic group residing in it,should as a matter of neccessity give them some appointments,it will give them sense of belonging.
Considering that they also pay taxes as others and as such,it is used for the development of the entire state.
It is normal,the state stands to gain more!
Do you do that in your land? later you'll be shouting persecution
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2016
this cannot happen in any present day eastern Nigeria.

before you tell me about altine Umar (a good friend of my dad) that was in 1956. 50 years ago. then there was an Igbo member of Parliament in Northern Region Rep Sabongari his name was Mr Okafor can't remember the second name.

two months ago an Igbo boy of 31 years was appointed SA Social Media to Taraba State Governor. this is common in many states. in the east? only IMO have a malo SA for example.

point is Igbo's are having it better than any other tribe in Nigeria in terms of acceptability.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by shomutuski(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2016
DIFY20:
So if is really am Igbo person he appointed so make we run..... The governor no that ibos are d best Brian's ....yea

U guys have to associate with IBO's for better results or u can as well employ ur follow ofonjas no problem

You guys truly have brians instead of brains.. I'll take your word for it...

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by anny268(f): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2016
aresa:

The useless and jobless Twitter albino posted rubbish on twitter, no Hausa man was any mayor in enugu, it's urban legend.
Google is ur friend...

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by wristbangle: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
very soon ogun will become no mans land grin

Lol. Am telling u. We developed Ogun. It belongs to no one. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by sukkot: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. Am telling u. We developed Ogun. It belongs to no one. cheesy
LOLZZZZ grin
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by kaycito: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2016
Laburus:
this cannot happen in any present day eastern Nigeria.

before you tell me about altine Umar (a good friend of my dad) that was in 1956. 50 years ago. then there was an Igbo member of Parliament in Northern Region Rep Sabongari his name was Mr Okafor can't remember the second name.

two months ago an Igbo boy of 31 years was appointed SA Social Media to Taraba State Governor. this is common in many states. in the east? only IMO have a malo SA for example.

point is Igbo's are having it better than any other tribe in Nigeria in terms of acceptability.

What an idiot. How many of other Nigerian tribes go to other places and work off their socks like igbos do? Do you think people are made permanet secs on charity? Ask yourself how many years that Igbo man has stayed in Ogun and how much he has contributed to their state and you wont make idiotic comments like this, Igbos work and earn themselves respect and honour where ever they are, other tribes should watch and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by ndosorry: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Highly educated Yoruba elites has no problem with the igbo people. Those that hates igbo people are the lazy and illiterates yorubas. Kudos to Gov. Amosun.
Won't it make sense if the state of origin thing in nigeria is removed? If not, those living in the north will say I am a 'northerner' while the south will say i am a 'southerner'? Let love lead. stop the killing.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by shiimah: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2016
DaniDani:
God bless you sir. I am an Igbo, You have a good heart. some of our igbos can't do this
Igbos started this first, appointing an Hausa man a Mayor in Enugu.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Guyman02: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2016
deji15:

As a Yoruba man, in order to understand how important this news is , try and apply to any of the South East states civil service commission, get the offer of employment first before you dream of becoming a permanent secretary..

Contrary to what you think, Igbos appreciate productivity so much and dont care where you come from; the reality is due to lack of Federal presence in the South East, the population of Yorubas is not very high compared to states like Kaduna where they formed the nucleus of the federal civil service.

You forgot that Orji Kalu had a Hausa man in his cabinet from 1999 to 2003 based on merit and not quota system.
Enugu and Imo Governors have Yoruba advisers in their cabinet because of their ability and dont make noise about it.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by shabakm: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2016
Abeymills:
In d north dis can never happen they see others as infidels
is a lie I'm from north and many igbos are directors in my state .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Nakedicome: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Smart Governor.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Guyman02: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Abeymills:
In d north dis can never happen they see others as infidels

Wrong, in Niger State and Kano State there are Igbos and Yorubas in government. One of the special advisers to Gov Ganduje who posts articles here on NL is an Igboman who gets lambasted here regularly for his defense of APC
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2016
DIFY20:
So if is really am Igbo person he appointed so make we run..... The governor no that ibos are d best Brian's ....yea

U guys have to associate with IBO's for better results or u can as well employ ur follow ofonjas no problem
Nigga, you can't even spell brain grin flatttie
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by IamLeslie(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Ethnic Biases aside ,, I think this is a great move cuz it is obvious Ogun state is becoming a Metropolitan city and the fastest way to do this is by encouraging migration which this appointment is likely to bring .. Even though I know my Igbo governors are not that smart ,, I only hope they toe in his footsteps ..

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by OMAR12: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2016
undisputedgbola:

What is in the east?
we are talking about another thing yo saying another thing, what was the reason for other tribe to be in south west, is it not Lagos and was Lagos the capital of Nigeria for more than 30 years or not. if not for the fact that there is less and less job opportunity in Lagos and the rent in Lagos is on the high side coupled with tax, no one would bother going to Ogun state BT due to the fact that Ogun state is the closes and u can come from Ogun to work in Lagos, that the reason for their population boom. just as every tribe is trooping to abuja what is in abuja aside from 100 percent government presences. so don't be sentimental when yo trying to make a speech.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by makazona(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2016
deji15:

You are

First, wrong.

Second, a bigot

Third, still a cave man.

When was the last time you visited the east? Just be honest. Have you ever been to. Enugu, the eastern capital?

When you truthfully answer these questions and do an offline check, you will realize you are dwelling too much in the past.

Good morning
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Ojikutumemu: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Sacrilege. I must say Amosun making a mistake
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by chernest2002: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2016
I salute you Mr governor for showing a good example of a nationalist, unlike our okorocha who even sacked his fellow ibos just because they came from other states, tomorrow if I vote for Amosun against okorocha people will say otherwise. Proudly 5% though.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by highwaist: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2016
One nigeria pays than sepration
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by TheVictorious(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2016
This is very good for our democracy.

I look forward to a Nigeria where an Igbo man will be the governor of Lagos State and a Sokoto state indigene will emerge the governor of Abia state and a British-Nigerian of Australoid race will become our president. Men shall no longer be judged by their tribes and religions but by the content of their character.

Meanwhile, vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG..........https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Rehabilitation: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2016
hundredhundred:
God forbid I waste my time on the jobless troll. Just back from a month ban today and dont want anything to happen to my precious handle. You can never win a jobless mad man. Lol
Just one month ban for the hate and tribal slurs you spew all over the place? Mehn the mod that banned you didn't do well at all, you suppose to be banned forever from every public forum till it is certified you have been rehabilitated
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by bashydemy1: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2016
39xtr90r:

Instead of ranting carelessly on NL, take a bold step by relocating to the SE. Go there and prove your mettle as a man and your services will not go unnoticed.

You can't lazy around your father’s house and expect manna to fall from the skies.

Wetin we go believe, Murray says 1956 and the picture say 1952...
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Omonigeriarere: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2016
basilo101:

when i was in kano in 2007 i met some guys from one family who spoke perfect igbo more than me, on inquiry it turns out they were all born and brought up in Enugu and their Dad was appointed into cabinet under Chimaroke. The problem with yorubas is that they think the world revolve around Lagos/Ibadan, they refuse to migrate and integrate in other regions while warning others to stay away from their political space which is never gonna happen anyway

Hahaahaha...

I thought you all belong to Biafra.... This is like saying that Biafra is Biafra.
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Gov. Amosun knows the importance of Igbo people in the growth and development of Ogun state.
oya establish your points.
So its gonna b easy fr the militants to invade ogun and destroy the pipelines abi?
Re: Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun by Rehabilitation: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2016
honeychild:

It's necessary because Igbos are always playing victim card. "Everybody hates us". Meanwhile they are the ones full of hatred for everybody and everything. So such things should be brought to everyone's notice, I am sure this can never happen in any igbo speaking state.
Can you just shut up for once you tribal-supremacist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Kaduna (Videos) / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.