Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job (21050 Views)

Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Ezedon(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2016
I cant stop laughing
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Princelegacylemoha(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2016
True
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by ruggedadventure(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2016
I can't relate to dat....coz I'm self employed grin grin grin
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2016
When ur parent says its time to marry since you have a job.

3 Likes

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by seunny4lif(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
HarkymTheOracle:
When dat small girl in your office tries to pass an errand she was sent down to u...
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by luscioustrish(f): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by fortunateice(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2016
When they are telling you what to do but you already know what you want to do

2 Likes

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by TheVictorious(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2016
NICE ONE OP.......Really got me cracking

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by deparagon(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:
When You Turn On Hotspot For A Fellow Co-Worker He Is Trying To Download A Movie Of 500MB
angry

lmao!!!!!!!!!

It's my birthday, pls nairalanders show some love

3 Likes

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by thaoriginator: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2016
suzan404:
1. When you wake up and remember you are now employed.

Bye bye to unemployment!

Source:http://zikoko.com/list/all-the-things-that-happen-when-you-start-a-new-job/
[size=15pt]Pls explain again, I don't understand![/size]
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Adex097: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
When mark Zuckerberg sneaks into Nigeria the same day the Chief planned to come. grin

2 Likes

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Plot twist: the op has been jobless for over a year now..
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
datalossvictim1:

Is ur sense of humour runnin on low battery undecided

1 Like

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by kay9(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
datalossvictim1:

U people can hate sha...

Nice, funny, and heart-warming thread like this, but naa-ahh, one person must come and spew bile on it. Mmmm, ngwanu happy hating o!
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by donald4denny(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
[size=15pt]Pls explain again, I don't understand![/size]

see u! you need no further explanation, pick a 7up bottle + crush it on your head/brain format = better understanding.

HATER... AH AHN... NAWA OOO.

2 Likes

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
When you desperately want to make an impression to your new employer. grin

1 Like

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Your On boarding ceremony on the new job.

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by freetongue(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
You got me meh.....................It is really funny. When you are now hearing 4.5million losing job since this directionless Buhari and increment in unemployment, you go just dey misbehave happily......lolz
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by donald4denny(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
kaeforum:
When you desperately want to make an impression to your new employer. grin

ho my ! that lady on blue.... what is she up to.... hmmmmn .... okay ooooo. nawa oooo... hmmmmmn o ga ooooo. ah ahn.... hmmmmn that man na person husband oooo.

IS THAT AN OFFICIAL POSE? I KNOW THE PICTURE IS HER IDEA... OKAY OOOO. MADAM HR
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by braine(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2016

1 Share

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Phunkyposh(f): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
fingers crossed
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by okikiosibodu(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pascalville:
When ur parent says its time to marry since you have a job.

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by okikiosibodu(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
How you pose with your new colleagues

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by okikiosibodu(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
When you are told to conduct an opening prayer for the meeting, after you lied in your resumee that you were a student pastor as an undergrad

2 Likes

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by okikiosibodu(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
When you lodge into n hotel during the course of your official assignment

1 Like

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by adesanya2014: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice one .
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Brightgem(f): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
petux:
this girl sha want to be funny at all cost meanwhile you are not close to funny. The memes are dry. Dry and boring. Smellymouth kum and go and do yr own version.
Hater alert! Do ya own meme make we sii na.
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by dljbd1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
suzan404:
16. When you hear there is going to be an annual review.

I am finished!

Seriously...this pix always crack me up regardless of the caption grin
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Crieff(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
suzan404:

Bye bye to unemployment!

Source:http://zikoko.com/list/all-the-things-that-happen-when-you-start-a-new-job/

This person looks gay.
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by Crieff(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
suzan404:

Bye bye to unemployment!

This person looks gayish.
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job by tim1256(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
petux:
this girl sha want to be funny at all cost meanwhile you are not close to funny. The memes are dry. Dry and boring. Smellymouth kum and go and do yr own version.
Do a better one Sir, stop the hate game.
Biko
Dan Allah
Dakun
Please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Things To Do To Make 2019 A Better Year / Government Work Is Not Worth It After All / Alhaji Dangote: Please Come To The Aid Of Your Staff Members In DISC, Osogbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.