Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,823 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (87746 Views)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Josh4wod: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Josh4wod: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Auseayo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
MMM is 4real, am a living testimony.
Chat me up on watsapp or call me 08137363638 to know everytin abt mmm wit proofs
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by chessguru(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
MMM is the best thing to happen to me this year. Am glad I took part in it
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by MASTERCC: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
I blame myself for not accepting MMM SINCE I heard of it. Believe me I wud have be a millionaire since.
I just accepted it with fear just like you n PH of 200k n 17days later I was matched to pay..... 13days later I GH of 280k........ I blame myself for nt registering since...
If you are afraid call me n join immidately ni wasting time.... 08039432621...... I pray that mmm will just last more two years again ..... I will hammer millions.... I mean cool millions.... LL MMM TOGETHER WILL CHANGE PDP N AAPC... N ENTIRE NIJA

2 Likes

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by MASTERCC: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
I blame myself for not accepting MMM SINCE I heard of it. Believe me I wud have be a millionaire since.
I just accepted it with fear just like you n PH of 200k n 17days later I was matched to pay..... 13days later I GH of 280k........ I blame myself for nt registering since...
If you are afraid call me n join immidately ni wasting time.... 08039432621...... I pray that mmm will just last more two years again ..... I will hammer millions.... I mean cool millions.... LL MMM TOGETHER WILL CHANGE PDP N APC... N ENTIRE NIJA
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by emysilva: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2016
If u wish to make more money in other business related to MMM, kindly join the whatsapp group, where I will give u guys this piece of mind blowing article
https:///IYYQygAcxqh26ZgAFZS6sl
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by gafar: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by yamunla(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
aminho:
oga take it or leave it i lost 500k naira on mmm its a fraud
just curious bro,did mmm later pay u or u lost the whole 500k? pls be cinsere..God bless
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by ademi87(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
gafar:
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
please help, my referer can't see the referer bonus on his account... Does it mean something is wrong with my account
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by aminho(m): 3:23am On Nov 08, 2016
yamunla:
just curious bro,did mmm later pay u or u lost the whole 500k? pls be cinsere..God bless
oga its still dry i gave up already
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by dadebayo1(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2016
I don't understand some people here , if you are not willing to give help why are you speaking negatively about mmm? You need not worry about how people choose to invest their funds and how much they get in return.. Instead of burning energy on a private investment why not direct the same energy to ask the politicians why they mismanage public funds and embezzle funds meant for the collective good of all? Is it mmm funds that will improve the roads or is it mmm that is responsible for the bad state of the economy? my state government is owing me six months salary and the senators are not speaking about why the state government is not paying salary but they are speaking about why mmm is working and paying people like me.. Bunch of yeye polithiefcians not interested in the welfare of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by chinedulivingstone(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2016
this is 3 weeks now since i provide help but am not been march what is the problem
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by OlamusConsult(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2016
chinedulivingstone:
this is 3 weeks now since i provide help but am not been march what is the problem
just chill bro you will be matched soon...
just get the money ready...ur mavro is growing as you are on a queue
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by gidayo: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2016
The true story about Standard Chartered Bank’s $25m forex deal http://emefielemustgo.com/the-true-story-about-standard-chartered-banks-25m-forex-deal/[color=][/color]
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by methyl: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is a lie i actually thought it is scam too, not until i tried it and got paid. MMM is absolutely real, if you want to register on mmm,
You call me 08188373898, if you want to register on the right mmm platform.
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by waynelucky(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Have you guys heard about TBC ? if you haven't then you are missing out on a great opportunity,TBC is the cryptocurrency that's set to storm the world this 2017, the wise ones are already stocking their TBC wallet with enough coins, some will be millionaires by dz time next year just by investing in TBC, remember the story of Bitcoin ? if pls don't let people use TBC to tell you a story in the nearest future, the best time to take your decision is now
Join the fastest growing cryptocurrency,buy your TBC at an affordable rate now,keep and watch your money growing daily,together we can eradicate poverty,TBC has come to stay just like Bitcoin
For more information on how you can create an account,your wallet and buy your coin, message me on whatsapp with 08183834797
I am going to sell to the first 10 people to sign up today at M1000 per coin,then after that the amount goes back to the normal price of #4000.
Get yourself a TBC coin today and you will glad you did so,those who bought BTC (bitcoin) years back are smiling everyday now, the ball is in your court !
for more details, whatsapp - 08183834797
Buy your TBC for me now!!!
#TBC rocks
#TBC will rule

https:///1bV1kBKByw3LiRazdNROFU
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by Austincashm(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
mckoolcharming:

If only they will admit that banks are ponzi scheme, then I will agree that MMM is a ponzi scheme.

1. MMM is not an Investment program. We are helping ourselves to be financially free. The government has failed us and we have decided to help ourselves

2. MMM does not collect our money. We pay directly to other people's account.

3. Is there any law in this country forbidding us to help our brother? If there is, then you can shut us down

4. If the government begins to gives us 24hours electricity, pay a minimum wage of NGN200,000 per month, employs everyone that is unemployed, then we can consider leaving MMM
confirme
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by 7hallelujah: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ethereum Ethereum Ethereum!!!
Ethereum is the whole 2nd largest Cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.. Are you looking for a way you can Acquire this coin. Well You are at the right place.
With a one time fee of 1500 you can acquire up to 17 Eth currently Worth 1.7Million with the Ethereum Smart Contract (AutoEther Bot Smart Contract)

If you really made your Research abt what Ethereum is this is a chance you won't want to miss.. Now is the time to Gather Ethereum for yourself because Ethereum is predicted to be worth $2200 Before the End ot this Year. now imagine having 17Eth with this smart Contract

To know more about the Smart Contract join the Whatsapp group below for more details on how it works!!

https:///EdstTESAabo3kPOfDhwdrS
Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by AeroplaneApple: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes Nigerians never understood ponzi scheme will always be a ponzi scheme

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Quick personal loans for salary earners / Investdata Market Updates For Investors And Traders Forum / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.