Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead (9348 Views)

Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by SunFlow(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2016
NATIONAL Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odegie-Oyegun, yesterday, received top PDP leaders in Oredo Local Government Area including Mr. Ebima Ogbeide and over 3000 of their supporters into the APC, asserting that the PDP is dead in the state.

Other top leaders of the party, who defected included Tony Anileh, Madam Goldenpenny, Pius Izemwingie, Ikponmwonsa Usiobafoh, Mrs. Vero Aguebor, Wilfred Enabulele, secretary ward 5, and Mr. Ebima Ogbeide.

Oyegun asserted that the party was ready to accommodate more of the PDP leaders into the APC, saying “Massive development has already started in the state, and we welcome people who have the interest of the state and are progressive minded to join to continue with this development.

Looking at the calibre of leaders defecting, I laugh when I see PDP boast of winning. Honestly, they are dead and buried in Edo.” Also speaking, Governor Adams Oshiomhole re-echoed Oyegun’s declaration, saying “the defection of Dennis Evbuomwan, the Oredo PDP leader, marked the end of the party in the state. For me, the coming of Evbuomwan, and other leaders of the PDP in Oredo, along with their unit leaders, means they are here with a complete story. The unit heads are the real people in the field.”

source: http://xtrimlaughs.com/2016/09/oyegun-receives-3000-supporters-apc-says-pdp-dead-edo-state/

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Speak 4 urself!!

h.a.p.p.y.....n.e.w.....month!!Speak 4 urself!!

h.a.p.p.y.....n.e.w.....month!!
Speak 4 urself!!

h.a.p.p.y.....n.e.w.....month!!

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Defections don't necessarily win elections, Edo APC must thoroughly do background assignments and appeal itself to the masses.

As for me, the PDP candidate is a no-go area, forget he calls himself a pastor. You couldn't have been a SSG & Chief of Staff under Lucky Igbinedion without soiling your hands with 'oil'

Let him spare the Edo people the religion card for now.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Goldencollins: 5:40am On Sep 01, 2016
The party is ready to accommodate more PDP leaders yet you will come out and tell gullible Nigerians that PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16yrs but 95% of your members are PDP. Dirty old man

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by AllTheWayUp: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin

I Just dey laugh

We in Benin City know what is on ground.

PDP has infiltrated Edo state APC

The results on September 10 will send Oshiomole to the Emergency unit of University of Benin Teaching hospital ( UBTH)

The slogan here in Benin is

"Collect APC money and Vote PDP"

60% of Oshiomole's cabinet and APC Excos in Edo State, are part of Pastor Ize Iyamu's Grace Group that left PDP in 2007 to form ACN now APC, they are already wrecking havoc on APC from the inside.

Spetember 10 is just next week.......Quote my post after the election.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
who he epp?
Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by seunaj: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Mr Oyegun, PDP pioneered Nigeria modern democracy, brought minimum wage, mobile hand set, wealth creation, biggest African economy and corruption(if u don't mind). MY QUESTION IS:
WHAT HAS APC OFFERED NIGERIA?
Failed, biased and witch-hunt anti corruption campaign? U ppl are still playing politics when Ure supposed to fix the economy. I Smh

16 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by JonSnow(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by njoku10(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016
APC should stop bringing disgrace to themself, i live in Benin, and the people are waiting for them. how they will create 200,000 job for us

7 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by joystickextend1(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016
Okay...

Meanwhile guys check out my profile...
Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by bouquie1(f): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2016
September to renenber
Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Akeem79(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2016
Bolustic:
Defections don't necessarily win elections, Edo APC must thoroughly do background assignments and appeal itself to the masses.

As for me, the PDP candidate is a no-go area, forget he calls himself a pastor. You couldn't have been a SSG & Chief of Staff under Lucky Igbinedion without soiling your hands with 'oil'

Let him spare the Edo people the religion card for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by ireneony(f): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2016
Pdp for the win

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Ibidapson(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Do dey normally have d headcount when defection takes place ABI how do dey normally arrive at those figures? Jus asking

6 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by justicejay(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Same wine different bottle
Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by abokibuhari: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2016
no picture and you expect me to believe this trash

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by seguno2: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Not only PDP but the entire country is dead because of acute, extreme hunger in the land of economic recession.

5 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by AllTheWayUp: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin
Edo Sate APC candidate Obaseki sleeping anyhow at a public function.

Look at his dirty shoe

If the guy by mistake becomes Governor, he will be sleeping anyhow inside Government house, while Edo people suffer.

Obaseki and his Deputy Philip Shuaibu are serial fraudsters

8 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by JonSnow(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Goldencollins:
The party is ready to accommodate more PDP leaders yet you will come out and tell gullible Nigerians that PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16yrs but 95% of your members are PDP. Dirty old man

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by cutesmilez(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Abeg make we forget APC and PDP brouhaha. which persin area eclipse don show?

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by flokii: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Victory is more than certain for APC in Edo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by iceberryose(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Goldencollins:
Bad company corrupts good manners

And vice versa

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by mcfestgee: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2016
APC will never change, propaganda marchine. Na today! Osho baba, will escape on the 10 by 3pm
Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Topam: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Pdp is dead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by engrjacuzzi: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2016
this one is here celebrating defection of party when the masses are hungry out there. what an insane country.
Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Tinalex(f): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2016
cutesmilez:
Abeg make we forget APC and PDP brouhaha. which persin area eclipse don show?
My dear i think say na only me dey wonder same o. Even though i don't know your location,but in Enugu here NO ECLIPSE OOO.
Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by legaxi(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Fellow compatriots stop deceiving yourself..... These politicians don't give a shite hole about you guys, whoever eventually win won't change anything rapidly it will just end up being business as usual... Electorate please wise up and face reality, if you have been fooled before try not to be a fool forever.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Slymonster(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2016
where is the eclipse oo..I havnt seen one abi na one chance news again...naija sef
Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Kobicove(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2016
3,000 supporters defected in one fell swoop?!

Who was counting?

Was the figure obtained from an independent and unbiased source?

The way these guys throw up ridiculous figures that cannot be verified is baffling undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by mickool(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
I concur PDP is finished in Edo state. They are just giving resistance. GO with GO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmm.. . I just pray it should be free and fair with no blood shed.. .

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead by mickool(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2016
See what Ize Iyamu pindpains is promising Edo people. Spot the error. GO with GO. Isreal is better than Egypt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo State Speaker, Deputy Impeached Over Gross Misconduct / 2015: Group Asks Court To Order INEC To Allow Temporary Voter Cards / Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.