Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation (39130 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:39am On Sep 01, 2016
“My Body Is Not A Stone Or Iron Rod” – Lagos Pastor Drags Cheating Wife To Court Over Sex Starvation
A 39-year-old pastor, Andrew Ndubisi, yesterday approached an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve his four-yearold marriage over sex and food starvation.

He said: “My wife (Saraphina) starves me of food and sex. She always gives excuses whenever I want to make love to her. Despite all my pleading, she will not allow me; my body is not a stone or iron rod.
“Apart from sex, she also denies me food; she is a poor cook and hardly cooks. Whenever she does, is either the food is too salty or watery. “If I complain, she will take the food and dispose of it and she will never apologise; I used to buy food to eat or go hungry.”

The petitioner, according to the NAN, also accused his wife of infidelity.

He said:
“My wife is having an affair. Last February 1, I called my wife with a new SIM I just bought. “Unknown to her, she never knew who was calling; she said is it because my wife was around that I refused call or visit her. It was then that I knew that my wife was having an affair.

“I refused to respond. I waited for her to do the talking; she started calling me sweet names and told me how much she loves me. “She insisted I should say something; I later revealed myself to her and she was shocked. Before I got home, she has packed out with our three-year-old daughter.

“When she did not return for days, I reported at the police station; I also went to the radio and television stations including a newspaper, to place announcement of a missing person.” Saraphina, a 31-year-old businesswoman, welcomed the divorce. The petitioner, however, denied all the allegations against her.

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/lagos-pastor-divorces-wife-over-sex.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Pastors are human beings too and this thing called konji dey worry them too cheesy.

Don't let your husband get two things outside undecided
SEX and FOOD.. Give it to him like it's his last day wink

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Kaydeexotic(m): 5:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Chai what a wicked world.. . grin grin grin grin I rebuke every wife from the pit of hell that has been sent to spoil my ministry.. ..fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! !!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Iamhatey:
Pastors are human beings too and this thing called konji dey worry them too cheesy.

Don't let your husband get two things outside undecided
SEX and FOOD.. Give it to him like it's his last day wink
Abegi! If hes starving of sex, he should get it outside grin is it by force grin tongue
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by kester113(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Abegi! If hes starving of sex, he should get it outside grin is it by force grin tongue
Going Outside will spoil his reputation

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2016
The pastor dont hav patience, its annoying wen dis people don't practice wat they preach.
I thought they said with God everything is possible, why cant he wait for God?
They also said [size=14pt]Faith is the evidence of things unseen[/size] why didn't he have faith that his wive will change?
They also said [size=13pt]prayer is the master key, dat Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer[/size] since he started his marriage with prayer why cant he continue in prayer?

My name is [size=15pt]Nzeokafor[/size] n i just want to make common sence.

[size=5pt]religion deceiving people[/size]

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
kester113:

Going Outside will spoil his reputation
That's his own business grin cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
ha! He's a pastor ooo. It's a sin to get it outside oo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Iamhatey:
ha! He's a pastor ooo. It's a sin to get it outside oo cheesy
Ah forgot grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by dotman4real007(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
I understand what he is going through some women enjoy taking their husbands for granted, once you let them know they are the only one in your life they will start fucking up,if you don't buy gift you won't enter, I support the pastor chase that hoe of a wife away.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Ah forgot grin
naughty shildren cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Khris3(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
“ My Body Is Not A Stone Or Iron Rod” – Lagos Pastor Drags Cheating Wife To Court Over Sex Starvation

A 39-year-old pastor, Andrew Ndubisi, yesterday approached an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve his four-yearold marriage over sex and food starvation.

He said: “My wife (Saraphina) starves me of food and sex. She always gives excuses whenever I want to make love to her. Despite all my pleading, she will not allow me; my body is not a stone or iron....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/lagos-pastor-divorces-wife-over-sex.html
cc ; lalasticlala
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by omenkaGrazing: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2016

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by salabscholar01(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
ok
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by dogstyle007(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by sukkot: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
see this carnal fool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by ShitHead(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why starving her husband's rod nah...? Where she wan make he put am?
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by johnstar(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin body no b firewood

Pastors and girigiri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Raymondreigns(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Handwork Of Conji.... Evry man mst be fed with cunt!!! Puna is life...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by McBrooklyn(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mtcheeeeew! Höes Everywhere!!! angry

It's better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to be denying you a hole she didn't drill angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by ERCROSS(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nzeokafor:
The pastor dont hav patience, its annoying wen dis people don't practice wat they preach.
I thought they said with God everything is possible, why cant he wait for God?
They also said [size=14pt]Faith is the evidence of things unseen[/size] why didn't he have faith that his wive will change?
They also said [size=13pt]prayer is the master key, dat Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer[/size] since he started his marriage with prayer why cant he continue in prayer?

My name is [size=15pt]Nzeokafor[/size] n i just want to make common sence.

[size=5pt]religion deceiving people[/size]

apparently, u ain't making any

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by tonywap: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Evry man mst be fed with Well!!! Puna is life. Mp3 Download Mp3 Download
zip album download zip album download
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by McBrooklyn(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
thundabot:
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
Is it Food ??

Yes, Ma'am!! Sex can be food sometimes but that depends on whether you're getting it right or not. Sex nowadays sef is recognized by doctors as a balanced diet tongue

These are the 4 types of sex we have with pictures to buttress the point there. The choice is yours to make cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Fidelismaria: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol Wat Apened To Sex Is No Food Even Adeboye Is Gettin Some

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Jay542(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol. The woman is wicked.
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by Cunninlinguist: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Using sex as a weapon against your husband doesn't usually pan out well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by celestialAgent(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Is it not suppose to be the temple of the LORD?!

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by thundabot(f): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

Is it Food ??
Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
see this carnal fool

Bro , what was the reason the bible gave for the divorce between a married couple to be justified ?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation by NameChecker: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
He said: “Apart from sex, she also denies me food; she is a poor cook and hardly cooks. Whenever she does, is either the food is too salty or watery. “If I complain, she will take the food and dispose of it and she will never apologise; I used to buy food to eat or go hungry.

When Pastor Adeboye warned guys about getting married to a lady who can't cook, most of you pastors were shouting, instead of you to heed and take to corrections. Now you don jam

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / 5 Things Only Those Born With A Wooden Spoon Understand! / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.