Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? (5818 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / 18+!! How Long Do You Think A Man Should At Least Last In Bed For 1st Round? / Hi peeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 4:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Me and my friends were arguing on WhatsApp yesterday night about how long do sex need to last. According to a research i read online the researcher said sex need to last for an average of 5.40 minutes. And my friends are saying 1hr 30mins (abeg shey Na football match ni)

So my Romancelander, make we educate ourselves o

3 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2016
grin

30mins is good enaf...pre-intimacy is very important.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

right
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 01, 2016
I think 24 hrs is fair enough cheesy grin wink

12 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by avadella(f): 5:14am On Sep 01, 2016
wink Where are the sexologists? Cos all the posters above me are virgins...... Plus myself grin

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 01, 2016
berlyn coman preach here and leave us alone...
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 01, 2016
avadella:
wink Where are the sexologists? Cos all the posters above me are virgins...... Plus myself grin

Yua not saying the truth here..
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by chukslawrence(m): 5:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Ion know.
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by ademasta(m): 5:35am On Sep 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by orisa37: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Please define for us S3X first.
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by faruz: 6:10am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by faruz: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2016
I don't know but I know of a Nlander who might know it..

Ladyf grin
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
You want to turn it to Jack Bauer of 24hrs series shocked
CrazyQuinn:
You want to turn it to Jack Bauer of 24hrs series

4 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

In total I guess... pre-intimacy and the Real film..
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2016
avadella:
ok to paraphrase it,how long to do you self-service

2 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2016
avadella:

Avadella don turn Sister Mary
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Seyeah23:

In total I guess... pre-intimacy and the Real film..

Yeahh ofcurz... grin this is good enaf for those men who can't control themselves a little bit longer... wink
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2016
cry
ademasta:
undecided
Why you spoil face now... Kindly discuss
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yeahh ofcurz... grin this is good enaf for those men who can't control themselves a little bit longer... wink
What about those who can control it...
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2016
faruz:
I don't know but I know of a Nlander who might know it..

Ladyf grin

Faruz has come ma call LadyF to come ma dis cuss. Hope say PhD she get for that course...
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by faruz: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Seyeah23:

Faruz has come ma call LadyF to come ma dis cuss. Hope say PhD she get for that course...
she be prof for that part......

No be me talk ham ooo.. .

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Seyeah23:

What about those who can control it...

Some those can control, usually they are reluctant to do the forepl@y sha... Which is very boring... We ladies are not a borehole tat u men shud juz keep drilling... We want excitements too.. We love being teased and being eaten... wink
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Lastking147(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Some those can control, usually they are reluctant to do the forepl@y sha... Which is very boring... We ladies are not a borehole tat u men shud juz keep drilling... We want excitements too.. We love being teased and being eaten... wink
See ds. Babe I'm planning to marry ooh
She don sabi errthing shocked
No worries I love pre-intimacy daada grin

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Lastking147:

See ds. Babe I'm planning to marry ooh
She don sabi errthing shocked
No worries I love pre-intimacy daada grin

grin coz I want u to know what exactly I want...
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by hustler86(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Sex includes pre-intimacy which includes deep romance (kissing, handling, licking, sucking etc) and fncking
pre-intimacy: 45mins
Fncking: 15mins

3 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Lastking147(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin coz I want u to know what exactly I want...
Hahaha grin
No worry uv come to. D ryt nigga cool
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Rushmore(f): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Eaten? As in, una be jollof rice?

7 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you love sex that much

Won't u feel the need of air-conditioner down there?
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Rushmore:
Eaten? As in, una be jollof rice?

More than juz a jollof rice.... grin

U guys shud it like ur life depends in it.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Lastking147:

Hahaha grin
No worry uv come to. D ryt nigga cool

grin hahahahahhaha.... Where have u been then?
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
you love sex that much

Won't u feel the need of air-conditioner down there?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Seyeah23:

You want to turn it to Jack Bauer of 24hrs series shocked
You want to turn it to Jack Bauer of 24hrs series
why not? cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excited Bride Rocks Cleavage Revealing Gown For Her Wedding In Bayelsa. Photos / Five(5) Types Of Virgins We Have / Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.