Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Please Advise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advise (418 Views)

I Need Advise On Memory / Nairalander Needs Idea Of Travel To Canada Please Advise! / Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise by templeinyou(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2016
I have a girl friend that has mistakenly given birth to a baby boy. and the baby is 8 months now.
I have done to her what love can do though, at my own level; from pregnancy till now i due release 12k every month for up keep, my babe is happy.
besides, i am also planning to equip a shop for her to take care of her self .
whether because of all these act of love her mum want to turn me to ATM and refusing her made me an enemy.
Now the mum has started to poising the mind of her daughter to keep the new born baby away from me in order for the baby to remain with them.
I am getting annoyed because i have heavily spent on my babe; i am left with two options either to collect the baby by force which will hurt my babe or through a legal means.
Please if there is any legal means, do not hesitate as a family to guide me.
Thank you all for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Win Free Data, Airtime And Meal Tickets / For You, How Difficult Has It Been Doing Business/working A Job? Candid Opinions / Advantages Of Composite Decking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.