Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Loss Weight In A Healthy Way - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Loss Weight In A Healthy Way (636 Views)

Healthy Way To Slim Down Fast / How You Can Loss Weight Or Reduce Pot Belly / How To Drastically Reduce Weight In 21 Days By Eating 2 Kinds Of Food (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How To Loss Weight In A Healthy Way by sweetjulie(f): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
if you want to loss weight and keep it off, if you are too fat and you dont know what to do about it, you are not alone, i use to look the same way and i know what it feels like but am over it now, come let me share with you how i did it. http://sweetjulie-healthiswealth..com/
Re: How To Loss Weight In A Healthy Way by dominique(f): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2009

(1)

Tired Of Quick Fix Answers To Losing Weight? Check This Out! / How Can One Remove Spot / Kick out that aids now !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.