Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street (1113 Views)

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by conductor1: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2016
This incident happened on Monday 29 August 2016. The man was apprehended by his wife in the middle of a busy Tom Mboya street in Kenyan capital Nairobi.

Instead of listening to her husband's explanations that he was locked up in a police station on Friday 26 and was only released that morning, the wife threw the husband a sucker punch to the amazement and cheering of the crowd.

The husband, not ready for any more drama, surprisingly wiped his face and left the wife standing there with her arms charged like Mike Tyson.

Dearies, what's your take on the man's actions? A gentleman? Or should he have torn the woman to smithereens with his bare hands right there on the street (if he had the power o)?

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/kenyan-man-walks-away-as-wife-lands-him.html

cc mrcork, lalasticlala, seun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWGeUl0zZxQ

Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by HungerBAD: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Women are too impatient.

She was impatient to listen to him,and I hope as the guy walked away,he also walked away from the marriage.

Okay wait.

I forgot it's Kenya,and the woman there are literally not normal. I am sure from the way this woman posed,and was bouncing to fight,you can tell this is not the first time this man is getting beat up.

I mean the punch made him woozy.

Weak Guy. No wonder he went hiding for some days from her,and I see why Kenyan girls love Nigerian guys.

The Nigerian girl that raises her hand against a Nigerian guy,will probably stay in hospital for months from the slap that will reformat her brain.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by Unsad(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2016
If to say na Emeka Ike now we for don see
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by whirlwind7(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2016
If they are really a married couple, then the man did the right thing.
By walking away, he took the wind out of her sail. It takes a lot of maturity to do that. See the way the woman looked deflated and confused as the man walked away.
This is one of those time it's wise to fight fire with water. He has retained the upper hand and kept his dignity. The woman on the other hand, will be in a state of uncertainty, trying to figure out what the man has in store for her later on.
On the flip side, it could be the woman is much stronger than the man, and is used to beating him up. Her body language and boxing stance is a pointer to this. If this is the case, the man simply saved himself from public ridicule by walking away.
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Maturity at its peak....why join a mad woman in entertainin the crowd rather than walkin away and allowin her secretly make a fool of her self undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by CHOPUP411(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Kenya and nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by Benjom(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2016
What's wrong with Kenyans lately?
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by dannyben5: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Kenya? am not suprised....

Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by conductor1: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2016
CHOPUP411:
Kenya and nairaland

You and this meme

Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by SirDavico(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2016
The dude is wise. He is a REAL MAN for showing such discipline.
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by jamalnation(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2016
Ohh Kenya again
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by IamNawty(f): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2016
A naija guy wunt walk away lailai... Give him 1 and collect 11. Lol
Bt criosly dat woman no try. Why hit a big man like dat nah.. Even if u catch him ontop anoda lady
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by chigoizie7(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2016
Normally, I don't condone violence in any form, either from a man or a woman. But I am good in retaliation. Punch me, and I will give u an equal dose.

But in this case, in public, I would just take the same step as the Kenyan man.

And since I know my conscience is clear, that will be the end of that marriage. No amount of begging will make me look back. Not even my kids, if they want make them shed blood. Jesus christ sef no fit settle the matter sef.

I hate disrespect the most in life, I will be the last to disrespect u, but once u do that to me. The way I will react, I will even be surprised I did. I might even regret my actions later, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't retaliate.
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by conductor1: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
chigoizie7:
Normally, I don't condone violence in any form, either from a man or a woman. But I am good in retaliation. Punch me, and I will give u an equal dose.

But in this case, in public, I would just take the same step as the Kenyan man.

And since I know my conscience is clear, that will be the end of that marriage. No amount of begging will make me look back. Not even my kids, if they want make them shed blood. Jesus christ sef no fit settle the matter sef.

I hate disrespect the most in life, I will be the last to disrespect u, but once u do that to me. The way I will react, I will even be surprised I did. I might even regret my actions later, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't retaliate.
lalasticlala come and force this reckless driver off the road before he jams somebody
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by AfroKnight: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
angry If the man balance the equation now they will be shouting "womanbeater"! After police harass the man, the wife con add her own join. She is a lucky woman.
Re: Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street by dollyjoy(f): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Women are too impatient.

She was impatient to listen to him,and I hope as the guy walked away,he also walked away from the marriage.

Okay wait.

I forgot it's Kenya,and the woman there are literally not normal. I am sure from the way this woman posed,and was bouncing to fight,you can tell this is not the first time this man is getting beat up.

I mean the punch made him woozy.

Weak Guy. No wonder he went hiding for some days from her,and I see why Kenyan girls love Nigerian guys.

The Nigerian girl that raises her hand against a Nigerian guy,will probably stay in hospital for months from the slap that will reformat her brain.
Matured men walk away even in the face of provocation from their wives.

Only stu.p.i.d men beat their wives.

(1) (Reply)

The Other Room [POEM] / Memories Of A Mistake.. (18+) Bleep Rated! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.