Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira (29226 Views)

3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking / An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by iamawara(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2016
aminho:
ma guy i am in china i lost the Money in mmm china i am just warning my 9ja family

You din't tell us what you did before you were blocked sir. And you dint answer my question regarding that KEY displayed on ur screen (VPN)? And is it after you provided help to someone and you kuku don send the money that they SCAM you by blocking you?

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by 4dor: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
godwinstringed1:

MMM has over 10 safety nets which will never make it crash. And you Never notice But I will mention 10 out of them.

*1, Pause mode*

*2, 14 days defrost*

*3, Extension of the getting help hours*

*4, Seeking help from neighboring country*

*5, No central account attached*

*7,  Peer to peer  system*

*8,  Guider's efforts*

*9   PH match hours extension*

*10, Website upgrades and security*

*1, Pause mode*

This process is applied when the numbers of the people getting help is greater than the people help. The system will pause the GH transactions and allow more PH to come into the system for the duration of 2 and half months, then the system will now restart.

PH means provide help and the GH means get help

*2, 14 days defrost*

The participants will not be able to withdraw their money until after 14 days when the payments have been confirmed. During this process, more PH would have come into the system therefore there would be pool of cash to pay the old participants.

*3, Extension of GH hours*

this occur when there is a public holidays when the banks are not working therefore,  there won't be transaction and it may cause the problem to the system. The system will now extend the hours of the people who are getting help at that period to allow more People providing help into the system.

*4, Help seeking from neighboring country*

When there are more GH than PH in a country, MMM will look into the other countries which are doing well and match them together, pending the time that the affected country will be OK.

*6, No central account attached*

MMM  does not have a certain account that we are sending to. MMM doesn't collect your money.

*7, Peer to peer system*

Participants pay directly to the bank account of the other participants seeking help

*8, Guider's efforts*

Guiders are the heartbeat of MMM, guiders make sure each and everyone in MMM understand the Ideology of MMM and how it works

*9, PH  match hours extension*

When the system finds out that there are more GH than PH,  the system will extend the hour of old PH so that to hold down their order matches duration and during this period, the system will allow more new PH to come into the system to get it balanced.

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to cub online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

You just used "NEVER" in your argument and that has destroyed your entire logic. Never say never, if Lehman Brothers can go down any organization can go down.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2016
iamawara:

You din't tell us what you did before you were blocked sir. And you dint answer my question regarding that KEY displayed on ur screen (VPN)? And is it after you provided help to someone and you kuku don send the money that they SCAM you by blocking you?
the vpn you saw on my phone is becuz in china you cants access Facebook Google and YouTube without it heck you cant do anything
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by iamawara(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2016
aminho:
the vpn you saw on my phone is becuz in china you cants access Facebook Google and YouTube without it heck you cant do anything

Including MMM site? I was also blocked on my first account for using Tweakware which is also VPN, and my money was not blocked, after the 30 days i cliked on the get help and i got helped in 9hrs, account was blocked immediately after I confirmed my cashed. So do a proper check up and stop painting MMM Nigeria BLACK biko

3 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2016
iamawara:

Including MMM site? I was also blocked on my first account for using Tweakware which is also VPN, and my money was not blocked, after the 30 days i cliked on the get help and i got helped in 9hrs, account was blocked immediately after I confirmed my cashed. So do a proper check up and stop painting MMM Nigeria BLACK biko
ma guy i am not the only one i can give you my password and username to login and see for yourself
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
aminho:
ma guy i am not the only one i can give you my password and username to login and see for yourself

MR MAN STOP UR TRRRRASH RIGHT THERE! imagine ur statements ooo... mmm will never block u after making payment and if they do, they will unblock u after 14 days and pair u with some1 to pay u ur money back.. as a matter of fact, did u pay the money/provide help directly to MMM? so why and how will dey 'chop' ur money? confirm ur problem next time b4 advertising ur ignorance here abeg.

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

MR MAN STOP UR TRRRRASH RIGHT THERE! imagine ur statements ooo... mmm will never block u after making payment and if they do, they will unblock u after 14 days and pair u with some1 to pay u ur money back.. as a matter of fact, did u pay the money/provide help directly to MMM? so why and how will dey 'chop' ur money? confirm ur problem next time b4 advertising ur ignorance here abeg.
oga let me send me ur my login we will share it 5050 if you retrieve it
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by jpphilips(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
jcmaiah:
You are a confused individual@ OP. Tell those people that sent u that its Jehovah Himself that its our strength in MMM. You will soon lose your destiny if you don't stop this your stupid lies!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin give me two reasons why an individual with such an opinion live freely amongst humans?

2 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by iamawara(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
aminho:

Log in kwa. Keep login it in China. We are enjoying MMM here in Nigeria while it last. And I advice you to contact MMM support team in China, tell them what you did and you might be lucky
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
iamawara:

Log in kwa. Keep login it in China. We are enjoying MMM here in Nigeria while it last. And I advice you to contact MMM support team in China, tell them what you did and you might be lucky
i am not the only one more than a hundred of us
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by davdjayj: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
It is clear the easiest set of people to scam in the world are Nigerians because they think they to smart to be conned. There is evidence all over the internet of this same MMM collapsing in China, South Africa , Russia. Links

www.fin24.com/.../alleged-sa-ponzi-scheme-mmms-global-pyramid-collapses-20160
searchsa.co.za/useful.../SOUTH-AFRICA-BEWARE-OF-NEW-PYRAMID-SCHEME
coinjournal.net › Bitcoin News:: Mavordi 'MMM Global' Scam Declared Illegal By Chinese Government
barenakedscam.com › Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Scams::Is MMM Global a Scam? - The Truth Exposed!!! - Bare Naked Scam

Pure SCAM. Nothing else. Yes you will get paid. Many people will get paid. Many many people i mean. The bubble is going to burst. Very soon. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by KingPoult: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
aminho:

[size=18pt]You nailed yourself....by using a VPN (faked location)[/size]
to earn Japanese Yen grin grin grin grin grin Deal with it Sir.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by slizylindy: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
aminho:
ma guy i am in china i lost the Money in mmm china i am just warning my 9ja family

Lol, is that how nice you Chinese can be? What an irony!

You even claimed China after a Nairalander told you the website is Chinas' and not Nigerias'

Anyway, let me break your bubbles, another Nairalander has stated that ".ac" IS NOT the domain extension for China, so what country will you claim now? Make your research and revert. Nonsense!!!

Let me enjoy my GH jare grin pending when the Nigerian economy becomes better.

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingPoult:

[size=18pt]You nailed yourself....by using a VPN (faked location)[/size]
to earn Japanese Yen grin grin grin grin grin Deal with it Sir.
oga sir everyone knows where i am here beside you check my profile pic
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
slizylindy:
[color=#990000][/color]

Lol, is that how nice you Chinese can be? What an irony!

You even claimed China after a Nairalander told you the website is Chinas' and not Nigerias'

Anyway, let me break your bubbles, another Nairalander has stated that ".ac" IS NOT the domain extension for China, so what country will you claim now? Make your research and revert. Nonsense!!!

Let me enjoy my GH jare grin pending when the Nigerian economy becomes better.
oga this is my 4th year in china if you want more info contact me ,+8618344304700
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
aminho:
Dey deceive ursef. U want to send me scam msg ryt? So dat u will have access to my login details... U dey kraze sir. Not every1 is a fuul like u K?

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
aminho:
oga this is my 4th year in china if you want more info contact me ,+8618344304700

Mr oga, I can clone my phone number to 1000 worldwide numbers Ok? No be only u smart

3 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
Dey deceive ursef. U want to send me scam msg ryt? So dat u will have access to my login details... U dey kraze sir. Not every1 is a fuul like u K?
add me on whatsapp and i will prove you wrong
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by iamawara(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol. Come back to Nigeria and enjoy MMM with us. Come and join me celebrate next week when I cash out my millions
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by tdayof(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

Mr oga, I can clone my phone number to 1000 worldwide numbers Ok? No be only u smart
First I don't know why aminho is still replying you. He is really in China I can testify to that.
Comments here are damn annoying.

7 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
aminho:
add me on whatsapp and i will prove you wrong

If u want to prove me wrong, tell us how u got ur moved whisked away cos I will never believe u that MMM scammed u. Maybe u once logged in to a scam website and stammers hooked ur password and thereafter whisked ur money. Ur situation needs explanation as a proof, not phone number
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by greenmonk: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
godwinstringed1:

MMM has over 10 safety nets which will never make it crash. And you Never notice But I will mention 10 out of them.

*1, Pause mode*

*2, 14 days defrost*

*3, Extension of the getting help hours*

*4, Seeking help from neighboring country*

*5, No central account attached*

*7, Peer to peer system*

*8, Guider's efforts*

*9 PH match hours extension*

*1, Pause mode*

This process is applied when the numbers of the people getting help is greater than the people help. The system will pause the GH transactions and allow more PH to come into the system for the duration of 2 and half months, then the system will now restart.

PH means provide help and the GH means get help

*2, 14 days defrost*

The participants will not be able to withdraw their money until after 14 days when the payments have been confirmed. During this process, more PH would have come into the system therefore there would be pool of cash to pay the old participants.

*3, Extension of GH hours*

this occur when there is a public holidays when the banks are not working therefore, there won't be transaction and it may cause the problem to the system. The system will now extend the hours of the people who are getting help at that period to allow more People providing help into the system.

*4, Help seeking from neighboring country*

When there are more GH than PH in a country, MMM will look into the other countries which are doing well and match them together, pending the time that the affected country will be OK.

*6, No central account attached*

MMM does not have a certain account that we are sending to. MMM doesn't collect your money.

*7, Peer to peer system*

Participants pay directly to the bank account of the other participants seeking help

*8, Guider's efforts*

Guiders are the heartbeat of MMM, guiders make sure each and everyone in MMM understand the Ideology of MMM and how it works

*9, PH match hours extension*

When the system finds out that there are more GH than PH, the system will extend the hour of old PH so that to hold down their order matches duration and during this period, the system will allow more new PH to come into the system to get it balanced.

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to cub online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

This mmm madnes is getting out of hand like the apc campaign promises when nigerians refused to heed all warnings & voted in the most incompetent government in human history,
That mmm will fail is not the question. It is only a mater of time. Have we forgotten about 3star marker program so soon?

4 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 4:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

If u want to prove me wrong, tell us how u got ur moved whisked away cos I will never believe u that MMM scammed u. Maybe u once logged in to a scam website and stammers hooked ur password and thereafter whisked ur money. Ur situation needs explanation as a proof, not phone number
we are over 30 Nigerians that invested more than 18 million naira i invested 500000k into it in the first month i was paid in the second month i provided help of 9000 Chinese yuan which is like 500k till today it hasn't come back i tried asking for help fir 5 month's now noting i tought i was the only one but all the people we did ut together including my guider couldn't get help..we went to the police station and they told us they had reports of more 200 people been scammed too and there is nothing they can do..ti show how much of a scam it is.i cant ask for help but can provide help imagine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by MaziOmenuko: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2016
aminho:
we are over 30 Nigerians that invested more than 18 million naira i invested 500000k into it in the first month i was paid in the second month i provided help of 9000 Chinese yuan which is like 500k till today it hasn't come back i tried asking for help fir 5 month's now noting i tought i was the only one but all the people we did ut together including my guider couldn't get help..we went to the police station and they told us they had reports of more 200 people been scammed too and there is nothing they can do..ti show how much of a scam it is.i cant ask for help but can provide help imagine

Thank you aminho. I was the one that challenged you to open a thread about your claim and attach all evidence to prove your point and you have done so. Personally, I am satisfied that what you are saying is the truth. You have nothing else to prove to these charlatans trying to call you out. They will never listen, even as you dared to send your login details, none can take you seriously because they are far gone. Now I understand how scammers get it easily, the scammed is always more than willing to be scammed.

They are jumping up and down for a return on 70k, as if MMM will chop their 70k when they want to scam them. Let them invest 500k twice like you did.

I dare all of you kids running around naked on this thread, go and raise funds, borrow money, sell lands, raise N1mil and invest in this foul-proof scheme that you trust so much. All you got was a handful of naira to drink beer and peppersoup you are jumping up and down.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, kindly consider for front page.

For.posterity sake, ogawisdom, acidosis et al

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by ogawisdom(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2016
aminho:
Hey guys MMM is a joke i lost 500 thousand naira on it
I started quite well untill the reaped us up a friend of mine lost 5 million naira some 2 million naira in total we lost close to 18million
In the beginning when we started they were paying us promptly

mckoolcharming loveuGOD Joel3

U were blocked for violating mmm rule dts ur case plus extreme greed
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by ogawisdom(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Thank you aminho. I was the one that challenged you to open a thread about your claim and attach all evidence to prove your point and you have done so. Personally, I am satisfied that what you are saying is the truth. You have nothing else to prove to these charlatans trying to call you out. They will never listen, even as you dared to send your login details, none can take you seriously because they are far gone. Now I understand how scammers get it easily, the scammed is always more than willing to be scammed.

They are jumping up and down for a return on 70k, as if MMM will chop their 70k when they want to scam them. Let them invest 500k twice like you did.

I dare all of you kids running around naked on this thread, go and raise funds, borrow money, sell lands, raise N1mil and invest in this foul-proof scheme that you trust so much. All you got was a handful of naira to drink beer and peppersoup you are jumping up and down.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, kindly consider for front page.

For.posterity sake, ogawisdom, acidosis et al

His account was probably blocked for violating mmm rule n when ur acct is blocked u lose all ur money. An account can be placed on temporary moratorium ie ban for GH, suspended or blocked for life for various offences. Dt is d case of op. Op was extremely greedy to invest 18m on mmm and he may ve committed a capital offence hence his account blocked n nw he is running mmm down. Op invested as a group dts fraudulent n nt allowed.

Ppl shld do well to learn d rules of mmm b4 getting into it or else their account will b blocked without notice.

A friend asked for GH yesterday n he was matched in less than 6hrs and in the next 3hrs he got alert.

If u obey mmm rules u will be getting alert until it officially collapses someday angry (yes dnt get it twisted we kw mmm will go down someday) n note after 3.5months u will break even n ve nothing to lose. Life is a risk undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by iamawara(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Allow us to get scamm. We are enjoying it please. So sorry for your 500k. I will keep on investing till I get scammed allow us to rest biko
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by MaziOmenuko: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
ogawisdom:

U were blocked for violating mmm rule dts ur case plus extreme greed

Okk, good luck with your endeavours. Make I carry my amebo stay on my own, ee be like say my own fon dey too much for this matter self.

One last question though, I don't understand why they didn't block his account first time and he got 'help' but later when he invested more, he got suspended.

Anyway, just thinking aloud.

Bye...and good luck once again.

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by ogawisdom(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Okk, good luck with your endeavours. Make I carry my amebo stay on my own, ee be like say my own fon dey too much for this matter self.

One last question though, I don't understand why they didn't block his account first time and he got 'help' but later when he invested more, he got suspended.

Anyway, just thinking aloud.

Bye...and good luck once again.

There is maximum amount u can invest at a time n when u exceed dt u will b blocked, got dt nw. This idea of PHing in group may b outlawed

Again do u kw u r nt allowed to PH more than ur guider dt na automatic ban, do u kw u r nt supposed to edit ur account number prior to GH dts another ban n a whole lot of rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by MaziOmenuko: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
ogawisdom:

There is maximum amount u can invest at a time n when u exceed dt u will b blocked, got dt nw

Okk...personally, I will feel scammed also if I exceed the limit of investment and instead of the organisation to reject my offer abruptly and sanction me, they accept my offer and then sanction me. I lose my money and lose my account.

I will feel scammed and pained.

5 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by ogawisdom(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Okk...personally, I will feel scammed also if I exceed the limit of investment and instead of the organisation to reject my offer abruptly and sanction me, they accept my offer and then sanction me. I lose my money and lose my account.

I will feel scammed and pained.

Yes I have questioned the way they penalize ppl for committing various offenses which will mostly result in d participant losing his money. May b it's part of hw they make their money n this is being honest. It's a Ponzi scheme afterall, lets enjoy it with spare money while it lasts.

I once created PH and GH order same time n I was placed on temporary ban for GH dt lasted 12days b4 it was resolved through administrator of support. Na God save my acct. Mmm they ban, suspend n block any account dt breaks their rules. d funny thing is dt we dnt kw all d rules cheesy cheesy. But less than 0.1% have issues with them at d moment which is insignificant
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by MaziOmenuko: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
ogawisdom:

Yes I have questioned the way they penalize ppl for committing various offenses which will mostly result in d participant losing his money. May b it's part of hw they make their money n this is being honest. It's a Ponzi scheme afterall, lets enjoy it with spare money while it lasts

Alright then.

I guess the bottom line is to Trade with caution, just like we do while playing bet9ja and nairabet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Importer To CBN: Tell The Truth, Naira Has Been Devalued / Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars / 10 Pictures You Could Relate To When You Want To Use ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.