Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira (29216 Views)

3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking / An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Mankindfriz: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
iamawara:
Lol. Come back to Nigeria and enjoy MMM with us. Come and join me celebrate next week when I cash out my millions
Bro, send ur location make we com flex
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
lastmessenger:
I got paid 78k today after investing 50k.mmm is real and risky.
Am sure it wont last forever but for now you can enjoy.
Am drinking beer here with my 28k profit

Abeg, how many weeks did it take you to get the N28k?
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by ogoplus: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
ogawisdom:

There is maximum amount u can invest at a time n when u exceed dt u will b blocked, got dt nw. This idea of PHing in group may b outlawed

Again do u kw u r nt allowed to PH more than ur guider dt na automatic ban, do u kw u r nt supposed to edit ur account number prior to GH dts another ban n a whole lot of rules

If he disobeyed the rule by providing more than the allowable amount....

Why was he matched to PH to others when it was obvious he has violated a fundamental rule.

Simple logic tells me that the system should have a way preventing people from PHing more the maximum amount required .....pls explain

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by pimpguy11(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Try Helping Hands International its much better you have the opportunity to empower the less privileged and also enrich yourself >>>>>> see my signature
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Antina(f): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
lastmessenger:

You are now talking!!! but who knws when? I pray u will not double ur investment (money) then. cheesy
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Acidosis(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
My initial aim is to avoid this thread as I've promised to stay silent on this MMM thing but I must say this:

Greed led you into the phantom loss. Why would you put a total of N18m on MMM, a non accredited investment programme by the CBN? I won't even put N18m in a non deposit bank under the watch of CBN.

I will not put N18m in a Microfinance Bank.

The aim of MMM is to help someone with your SPARE cash. It is clearly stated in the terms. Is it not stup!dity for someone to put such amount of money in an online programme, and even borrow to make that happen?

In someone's defence, he said we should enjoy our peppersoup money, YES, that's how I see MMM. Banks crash! Stocks crash! MMM will crash faster because of the phantom yields. We all know that and no one has forced anyone.

MMM for me is meant for pepper soup money, nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Holuphemmy93(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
My people dont mind haters, offcourse no business last forever, but i can assure u MMM have many more years to stay, once we abide by the rules of the community, let haters keep hating while we keep making money, risk takers rule the world ,we are going places, if you are not clear with anytin with MMM i'm always there the help, that is what MMM has thought me, u can contact me. Dont be disuade by the nay sayers, when you make it on MMM, they will still come through the back door to beg you for money, and u will sure help them because that is the MMM spirit, the Spirit of Benevolence.
my contact on my signature
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Holuphemmy93(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Acidosis:
My initial aim is to avoid this thread as I've promised to stay silent on this MMM thing but I must say this:

Greed led you into the phantom loss. Why would you put a total of N18m on MMM, a non accredited investment programme by the CBN? I won't even put N18m in a non deposit bank under the watch of CBN.

I will not put N18m in a Microfinance Bank.

The aim of MMM is to help someone with your SPARE cash. It is clearly stated in the terms. Is it not stup!dity for someone to put such amount of money in an online programme, and even borrow to make that happen?

In someone's defence, he said we should enjoy our peppersoup money, YES, that's how I see MMM. Banks crash! Stocks crash! MMM will crash faster because of the phantom yields. We all know that and no one has forced anyone.

MMM for me is meant for pepper soup money, nothing more.

dont mind him na greed go kill our people, MMM says put what wont give you high bood pressure if u lose

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
lastmessenger:
So how's 30% of 50k now 28k? undecided wanna explain?
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by lastmessenger: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nnaabros:

So how's 30% of 50k now 28k? undecided wanna explain?
my invested stayed beyond one month.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by lastmessenger: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Antina post=49042687]

You are now talking!!! but who knws when? I pray u will not double ur investment (money) then. cheesy[/quote dont worry about my investment. I invest with spare money. Is a risk wort taking.]
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Levi16: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Thank you aminho. I was the one that challenged you to open a thread about your claim and attach all evidence to prove your point and you have done so. Personally, I am satisfied that what you are saying is the truth. You have nothing else to prove to these charlatans trying to call you out. They will never listen, even as you dared to send your login details, none can take you seriously because they are far gone. Now I understand how scammers get it easily, the scammed is always more than willing to be scammed.

They are jumping up and down for a return on 70k, as if MMM will chop their 70k when they want to scam them. Let them invest 500k twice like you did.

I dare all of you kids running around naked on this thread, go and raise funds, borrow money, sell lands, raise N1mil and invest in this foul-proof scheme that you trust so much. All you got was a handful of naira to drink beer and peppersoup you are jumping up and down.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, kindly consider for front page.

For.posterity sake, ogawisdom, acidosis et al

Yes, I believe you on the bolded. Even if the admin of MMM is channeling some funds to themselves through agents which I suspect they are doing, they can still continue to pay small 'investments' but once the money you put in gets in the millions you are in for trouble because they will need to gather money from many small 'investors' when there are no 'million investors' to counter the request. So it is quite possible they just shoved the guy out and used his money to settle other small 'investors' while he cries. No real products they are selling, just collecting money and recycling....the deceit is probably in the 'Individual to Individual Payment' slogan but many do not understand what goes on at the back end web admin.
my 1cent.

2 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
ogawisdom:

His account was probably blocked for violating mmm rule n when ur acct is blocked u lose all ur money. An account can be placed on temporary moratorium ie ban for GH, suspended or blocked for life for various offences. Dt is d case of op. Op was extremely greedy to invest 18m on mmm and he may ve committed a capital offence hence his account blocked n nw he is running mmm down. Op invested as a group dts fraudulent n nt allowed.

Ppl shld do well to learn d rules of mmm b4 getting into it or else their account will b blocked without notice.

A friend asked for GH yesterday n he was matched in less than 6hrs and in the next 3hrs he got alert.

If u obey mmm rules u will be getting alert until it officially collapses someday angry (yes dnt get it twisted we kw mmm will go down someday) n note after 3.5months u will break even n ve nothing to lose. Life is a risk undecided

Oga Seun CEO of NL himself! I can see ur handwork oh! I guess you've experienced the wonders of mmm for urself. Thanks for making the right choice. And thanks for sharing. grin
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Antina(f): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
K
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Antina(f): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

I dare all of you kids running around naked on this thread, go and raise funds, borrow money, sell lands, raise N1mil and invest in this foul-proof scheme that you trust so much. All you got was a handful of naira to drink beer and peppersoup you are jumping up and down.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
lastmessenger:
my invested stayed beyond one month.
You mean it keeps increasing the longer it stays? cheesy cheesy
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by corrall(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
I have a friend that ph 2.5m and got 3.25m after 1 month. He just returned his 2.5m into his account and continued with 750k. Me I de do small small. We go de enjoy am de go.

2 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by gloire27: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Thank you aminho. I was the one that challenged you to open a thread about your claim and attach all evidence to prove your point and you have done so. Personally, I am satisfied that what you are saying is the truth. You have nothing else to prove to these charlatans trying to call you out. They will never listen, even as you dared to send your login details, none can take you seriously because they are far gone. Now I understand how scammers get it easily, the scammed is always more than willing to be scammed.

They are jumping up and down for a return on 70k, as if MMM will chop their 70k when they want to scam them. Let them invest 500k twice like you did.

I know someone who invested 1m twice and no stories; so check your self

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by iamawara(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mankindfriz:

Bro, send ur location make we com flex

When you dey bash MMM for NL? I advice you to join while it last
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
aminho:
we are over 30 Nigerians that invested more than 18 million naira i invested 500000k into it in the first month i was paid in the second month i provided help of 9000 Chinese yuan which is like 500k till today it hasn't come back i tried asking for help fir 5 month's now noting i tought i was the only one but all the people we did ut together including my guider couldn't get help..we went to the police station and they told us they had reports of more 200 people been scammed too and there is nothing they can do..ti show how much of a scam it is.i cant ask for help but can provide help imagine

Bros, seems ur brain still never tell u that u were scammed Abi? Not by MMM but by scammers operating cloned websites.... There are many of dem in nigeria too Infact a friend of mine was a victim as well. Check mmm-nigeria.net u will never notice dat it is a cloned website for MMM instead of .. Imagine!
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by kepstone: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
aminho:
we are over 30 Nigerians that invested more than 18 million naira i invested 500000k into it in the first month i was paid in the second month i provided help of 9000 Chinese yuan which is like 500k till today it hasn't come back i tried asking for help fir 5 month's now noting i tought i was the only one but all the people we did ut together including my guider couldn't get help..we went to the police station and they told us they had reports of more 200 people been scammed too and there is nothing they can do..ti show how much of a scam it is.i cant ask for help but can provide help imagine

To be candid with you, you guyz broke d rule of MMM, I have been there too. Whatever happened it happens because u broke d rule of the community. MMM was design to last a life time because no central account all money is paid to participants. MMM says participate in ur country of origin with ur countries currency. MMM has paid me in Nigeria over and over, you came into MMM with investment mentality instead of abiding by d rules, greed caught up with u. U don't know that MMM has one universal server co telling and monitoring all activities across the nations of the world. So for your mind now 137 million users are in a scam community. If MMM is a scam how come we have this number of participants. Bros becareful. Even GOD in heaven is happy with sergey mavrodi for his ideology. God wants us blessed and rich. It our slave masters wants us poor and begging. Long live MMM and mechenu there.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2016
urgent buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 3M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,survey plan,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by godwinstringed1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

bros I think say S.E.C. don pay you?
because I dey smell scam on you?
RUBBISH........
maybe na by force
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Yarduni: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
amordi:
Thank you for ur foolish advise . Kindly confirm from your keystone branch and get back to me.

scammer, when it bust hope you have backup money to pay those who you have foolishly deceived
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Judahcv: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
MMM stated warning boldly on their site. if you can take the risk fine, if you cant fine. it is working for now but it MIGHT soon crash, check this out http://guardian.ng/business-services/sec-alerts-public-to-fake-online-investment-scheme-mmm/
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by davids202(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dey der dey look, I Don get alert grin

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by davids202(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
... And remember MMM has been cloned, there is a fake website nw so if u provide help in dat site u cannot get help at all so those that are crying definitely registered in a cloned site so they can't get help be careful.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by amordi: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Yarduni:

scammer, when it bust hope you have backup money to pay those who you have foolishly deceived
Sorry my love....we are friends oooo...lets forge ahead. No need for all ths...Stay cool
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by bozz007(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
amordi:
Thank you for ur foolish advise . Kindly confirm from your keystone branch and get back to me.

don't be a fool. No Bank will advise you to invest your money in mmm. Pretty sure the branch manager that allowed that seminar hold in his branch will have been fired.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by amordi: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Emmyk(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
I requested to help with 20k for over a week now, I haven't been matched, does it take this long?
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by eay(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Emmyk:
I requested to help with 20k for over a week now, I haven't been matched, does it take this long?

Yes...it may even take up to 3weeks...but d goodnews is dt...u will still get paired but ur money grows while it's still in your pocket.
D panic my fellow mavrodian...all u need is patience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Importer To CBN: Tell The Truth, Naira Has Been Devalued / Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars / Ownership Of Oil Palm Giant, Presco Returns To Nigeria After 33-Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.