Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,728 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (16807 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by dee4dayo(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2016
The application for the Federal government's Social Investment Scheme has now officially ended. Verification and assessment will commence immediately.

https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5447851348

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by shemite: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2016
We are waiting and we also plead to the committee that will do the assessment to be fair with all applicants

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by juliuscapps(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Optimistically following!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by XaintJoel20: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
I need this Npower thing pass federal government.
The street is not smiling.
Wishing all applicants (not excluding myself) success..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by mofeace: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Say mama! Say Muari

2 Likes

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Onyi4live(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I need this Npower thing pass federal government.
The street is not smiling.
Wishing all applicants (not excluding myself) success..

Bros easy o.. Don't place ur high spirit on this Npower thing, incase ur **** so u could bear it.. I wish use luck sha

2 Likes

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Drdreyy: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Observing.....

Lets just hope this doesn't take another one month

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Elnino4ladies: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Let them be fast with the process.....niggas are not smiling
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by OlaRolls(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Still very optimistic, cant wait
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by kabanayol9(m): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Following
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by ralmix(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2016
u

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Zico5(m): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2016
At least, youths will have something to grab no matter how small. This recession is biting hard, things are not the same again. But we shall overcome.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by GoldenJAT(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2016
i hope this npower of a thing wont block some1s way..when better job come?

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by adren(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2016
i won't be surprised when eventual beneficiaries are asked to present any evidence of voting for APC in the last election before been granted funds..

under bullari.. everything comes with violence.. only the violent taketh it by connection and body (for women)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Pavore9: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Wishing all applicants the best of luck.
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by valinda(m): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Pls what's the salary scale like??
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Toluwani111: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Na here we dey, no shaking !

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Ikigia: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Good news, hopefully the selection would be transparent enough.
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by IMASTEX: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2016
I am sure this will take up to 2019 (few months before election). At the end of the govt, Nigerians should gather round to award them the biggest scam ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Fataiwo(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2016
. .
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Larrylarex(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2016
If not that I've found a way of making really cool money on the internet, I would still be waiting for this N-Power stuff. I even want to hold a FREE seminar to let other nairalanders know what is giving me so much money. If you're interested, just add me up on whatsapp via 07037118718. Once again The seminar is FREE and it will hold in a fully air-conditioned hall in ikeja

1 Like

Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Sweetcollins: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2016
We av been waiting since
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by cruz419(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Hmm,,have forgotten dat i even registred for dis self well dey should carry on if i could survive till now den surely i can still survive if dey decide to Bleep up,,tho still hopeful
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Unibenfucker(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Who N-power epp
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by verabetsy(f): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2016
This country sha and unemployment

well, Nairabet is recruiting

click here to apply
http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/08/a-procurement-and-facility-management.html?m=1
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Modsenemy(f): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2016
valinda:
Pls what's the salary scale like??
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by Kazrem(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2016
juliuscapps:
Optimistically following!
Optimistically waiting!
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by chumaster(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2016
most people are yet to get acknowledgement mail
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by weblord1900: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Ok
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by kayceeD2(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2016
We don hear
Re: N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin by teawhy2788(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2016
It's high time I urged government to be transparent and fair enough in the selection process of the so-called N-power

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FGIP Recruitment / Is 50k Job suitable Enough For A Fresh Graduate in Lagos ? / The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.