Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,477 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. (1354 Views)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2016
NikzonDecorCity is the most fashion forward resource for whats trending today, encompassing the breadth of appealing designs. With sophisticated designs for homes, offices and commercial spaces.

Inspired by all things beautiful, with a genuine commitment to design, NikzonDecorCity represents the finest brands in home decor and wall-covering.

We do a lot more for you than just putting the right furniture in the right places. We create a friendly and homey environment so we can work together to create beautiful spaces that reflects your personality, ensure your comfort, and of course that also fills up your needs and desires.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Wallpaper / Coverings

Inspired by all things beautiful, with a genuine commitment to design, NikzonDecorCity represents the finest brands in wall-covering.

Our wallpapers encompass everything from traditional to eccentric, with designers specializing in intriguing textured wallpaper and grasscloth, brands that bring a luxurious sheen to walls and timeless charms like damasks and vintage florals.

NikzonDecorCity’s anthology of wallpaper brings today’s styles and colors to life, including fresh and fun designer wallpaper collections, a mix of retro and mod, happy color palettes, vintage styles and time honored classics, along with chic wood, tile, and rock textures.

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
3D Wall Panels

Our collection of eco friendly 3D Wall panel is suitable for exterior and interior use.

Perfect for Commercial and Residential decor they are paintable and add a rich extravagant touch to your interior wall space at a very affordable price.

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
You can see more of our available designs at www.decorcity.com.ng

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shop online for home, office & hotel furmiture at 30% discount + FREE delivery service > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2016/09/shop-online-for-home-office-hotel.html

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Infinite Furniture offers an easier, cheaper and better way of shopping online for home, office and hotel furniture. Averagely 30% off MOST of our Highly sort after Products and a good customer service are what we offer you + free delivery services to your destination. Kindly Visit www.infinitefurniture.com.ng to make your orders now. We look forward to doing business with you!!!
Phone: 0817 935 8418 or 0817 935 8419
Email: info@infinitefurniture.com.ng
Twitters: @InfiFurniture01
Facebook: Infinite furniture Ng
Instagram: @infinitefurniture01

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
What do you think about this wall paper work well completed?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Check out an on going project.

Please take note that the 3D Wall Panels are sold per square meters. While the Wall Papers and sold per rolls and a roll covers a total of 5.3sqm.

When trying to place an order, you can either send us the total square meters of were you want your designs to get a fast quotation or we can also arrange to visit your property, do the measurements and give you a quotation straight away.

Get in touch with us any time for your wall decor needs.

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2016
This 3D Wall-Art Craters Board design combines cutting edge technology with environmentally friendly recycled plant and bamboo fibre to produce a cleaner, greener product.

This product is priced and sold per square metre (sqm).

Price: N7,000/sqm

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Modern, Patterned and Dynamic Wallpaper Design. Ideal for your home, office or commercial space.

Roll Width (cm): 53
Roll Length (m): 10.05
Single Roll Coverage: 5.3 square metres

Price: N7,500/roll

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2016
We are really grateful for your patronage and we promise to continue in our delivery of top quality services.

Wall paper jobs done for Nairalanders.

Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by PrinceEzenwa: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
NikzonDecorCity:
What do you think about this wall paper work well completed?

I love this...Especially the last one looks a lot like real stone bricks..

What will it cost to do this in a standard sitting room. waiting for your feedback.
Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
PrinceEzenwa:

I love this...Especially the last one looks a lot like real stone bricks..

What will it cost to do this in a standard sitting room. waiting for your feedback.

Good day sir, sorry for the late response. We actually sell wall papers per rolls and a roll covers 5.3sqm. If you can give me the total square meters of the area you intend to cover then I can give you a proper quotation sir. You can also reach me through the number in my signature for further discussion. Thank you sir
Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by 1Segzy: 2:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Nice pix. What kind of paint can be used for 3rd wall panel?
Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by NikzonDecorCity: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2016
1Segzy:
Nice pix. What kind of paint can be used for 3rd wall panel?

Basically any kind of paint you use for a normal wall painting can be used. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by properties4u: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2016
@Nikzondecorcity is truly a tested and trusted worker and does a unique professional job. I introduced his services to my client and they did a very smooth and beautiful job for the client. I will recommend his services any day any time. Continue the good work and the sky is your limit.
Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by emmabest2000(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2016
NikzonDecorCity:

Basically any kind of paint you use for a normal wall painting can be used. Thanks for the compliment.

Hi
Re: Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. by dragnet: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
NikzonDecorCity:

Good day sir, sorry for the late response. We actually sell wall papers per rolls and a roll covers 5.3sqm. If you can give me the total square meters of the area you intend to cover then I can give you a proper quotation sir. You can also reach me through the number in my signature for further discussion. Thank you sir

by 5.3sqm do you mean 5.3m by 5.3m ?

(1) (Reply)

A 3 Bedroom Bungalow On Half Plot At Ayobo Lagos N5m / 15 Rooms Self Contain Hostel For Sale / Breaking News Fire Incident At Agbado Ijaiye Road Beside APC Secretariat Ijaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.