Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Women Do That You Hate The Most? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Do That You Hate The Most? (6484 Views)

What Women Really Want / Annoying Things Women Do / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Atreus(f): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
Yes phil,you can find all those things in one woman. And i don't think my post was too critical.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
Chpstcks:

The annoying thing abt thos big bags is that they r actually empty.
They spend d whole day washing their pants a 5secs taking a shower
They r just generally annoyin wiz d dressin up thing i thnk they just love being waited for

God how annoying can dis ppl be?
You can swing the other way if you want cheesy
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by SeXyBoNE: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2009
i like gurls that carrys big bags, dont underate these ladies, sum of them use it as a warehouse

sumtimes u can find 1 day old dead baby inside the bag
u can also find a boy/man penis inside d bad
human head
gun
polythene of weed

i'l kom bak for mor
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by posakosa(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
They are desperate nd gullible-they let us get away with so much crap

All in the name of love,  they are. women need to work on this.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Rosabelle(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
Posted by: Atreus  
They are desperate nd gullible-they let us get away with so much crap.

ceej:

My people.
I dont know what has gone wrong. WHO ARE THE WORKING GIRLS AND WHO ARE THE WORKING HUSTLERS.
GUY I DON TIRE IT SEEMS THERE ARE NO GOOD GIRLS ANYMORE,ALL HAVE GONE SHORT THE GLORY. shocked

Youre asking where the good girls are? Well they are the gullible one's you people take for fools, so dont complain both of you. Men dont know what they want.

And at poster: 1. I LOVE big bags cos I love heels and I have a to carry a pair of flats in my bag to makesure when I get tired, I can put on something lower. I also have to carry my 3 phones, mini computer, planner, a bottle (1litre) of water, a novel, school books and light jacket.
2. I spend a lot of time in the bathroom, cos bathing for me is a ceremony, thrice a day, Im not into makeup, and its because Ive got great skin - from bathing
3. As for getting dressed, ususally, the night before, I bring out three outfits for tomorrow, but if I wake up in a different mood than I went to bed with, I have to select another three outfits and take my time whilst bathing to decide where Im going and what fits with my day the best.
4. Im a chronic shopper, but thats because I have four sisters and six nephews. SO I cant choose one day to shop for them all. I do it constantly. Online, at work, at school, on the street if I see a shop display I like, I walk in , look around and decide whether or not to come back.
5. I however hate empty chatter and as a result, apart from my sisters, I have just 3 girlfriends and a street long of guy friends. - but Ive noticed men have basket mouths and talk even more crap than women.

6 Most importantly, Im a wise woman and I never allow a man wait for me, cos you'd just end up leaving the house angry and ugly since he wont be patient enough to wait quietly. So I do the wise thing and meet him there (wherever it is we're headed)!
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by dapsycool(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
I hate;
The chemical lab they call dressing table. cheesy angry angry
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Atreus(f): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2009
Lol@dapy.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Atreus(f): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
@rose,both of who?
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by ob2ce(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
yorke:

They disturb me alot during exams, books just can't enter their brain.

true talk my man!!

monopolist:

Beware those heavy big bags can cause dislocation.

+1. 'They' also delay you and make you a late comer (african time) at occasions whenever you attend an occasion 2geda.

+2. 'They' are often too social (unserious and gullible) than spiritual.

+3. 'They' are slow in decision making (in saying Yes ) and some of them don't have a mind of their own.

+4. Some of them are deceptive saying Yes when they mean No and vise versa.

some overpackage themselves

But some of them are brilliant with intel inside

Most don't know a good man when they see one,
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by posakosa(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
dapsycool:

I hate;
The chemical lab they call dressing table.  cheesy  angry angry

hahahahahahahahahahaha!  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
dapsycool:

I hate;
The chemical lab they call dressing table. cheesy angry angry

Well that "chemical lab" is what contributed to the attraction you have for your gf tongue
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by dapsycool(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well that "chemical lab" is what contributed to the attraction you have for your gf tongue

Never tongue
My gf was specially built by God for me, myself and I grin grin sorry if u need to do titration on your face to look good tongue tongue
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2009
dapsycool:

Never tongue
My gf was specially built by God for me, myself and I grin grin sorry if u need to do titration on your face to look good tongue tongue
Negro please. You gf does something we call natural looking make up. So she she titrates her face too.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by dapsycool(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Negro please. You gf does something we call natural looking make up. So she she titrates her face too.
Miss Negro, I insist, she doesn't smiley smiley all fingers are not equal, so don't compare my Juliet with any woman grin grin
It takes cleanser, moisturiser, make-up and a favourite lipstick to ensure the average woman is ready to face the world. WTF! angry angry angry

Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by MUZBO(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
Lemme reveal the stuff in those big bags: 1. Lipsticks 2. S. Pads 3. Hints magazines 4. Phones 5. Candles 6. Postinor tablets 7. Combs 8. A pair of shoes 9. Clothes 10. Some change. etc. Those bags are mobile wardrobes.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by MUZBO(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
Lemme reveal the stuff in those big bags: 1. Lipsticks 2. S. Pads 3. Hints magazines 4. Phones 5. Candles 6. Postinor tablets 7. Combs 8. A pair of shoes 9. Clothes 10. Some change. etc. Those bags are mobile wardrobes.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
MUZBO:

Lemme reveal the stuff in those big bags: 1. Lipsticks 2. S. Pads 3. Hints magazines 4. Phones 5. Candles 6. Postinor tablets 7. Combs 8. A pair of shoes 9. Clothes 10. Some change.  etc. Those bags are mobile wardrobes.

You got that right, you can find anything from a pot and cooking ingredients to spare clothes and tooth brush incase we stay over grin

dapsycool:

Miss Negro, I insist, she doesn't  smiley smiley all fingers are not equal, so don't compare my Juliet with any woman  grin grin
It takes cleanser, moisturiser, make-up and a favourite lipstick to ensure the average woman is ready to face the world. WTF!  angry angry angry

Im assuming you dont use any skin care products? grin Everything we use has the potential to kill us but it has to reach a level and that is not possible in this life time as proven by scientists.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by darmilorla(f): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
lool, u guys are so funny,
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by obxddon(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2009
ceej:

I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND EACH TIME SHE IS COMING FROM WARRI, SHE CARRIES THE BAG AS IF SHE IS JUST GOING AROUND THE CORNER, LO AND BEHOLD SHE DEY LAGOS.IF I ASK HER  WHERE IS YOUR TRAVELLING BAG? SHE JUST POINTS TO THE ONE HANGING ON HER HAND,SHE SAYS"I HAVE ALL I WANT IN HERE". smiley

If i may add the real name of that bag is " ANYWHERE NIGHT MEET ME"

you can find that night gown,shower cap,slippers,that rope they tie around their waist called G-string,tooth brush,pad,abortion belt and so many stuff there, Guys be warned gun or jackknife dey also dey inside that bag oooooo
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by dapsycool(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im assuming you dont use any skin care products? grin Everything we use has the potential to kill us but it has to reach a level and that is not possible in this life time as proven by scientists.

Of course I use, but minimal. For women, they start by rubbing sandpaper  cheesy then lay a foundation  grin then build bridges on it  grin grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
dapsycool:

Of course I use, but minimal. But women, they start by rubbing sandpaper  cheesy then lay a foundation  grin then build bridges on it  grin grin

Im not disagreeing with you grin I guess we have to do what we have to do. grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by dapsycool(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im not disagreeing with you grin I guess we have to do what we have to do. grin

Now you are talking kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by factbox(f): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
HISS!  poster  in ur lean and shallow mind,u fink u have written factz bout  traits of some ladies  but u have forgotten that the  so called co-operate men work and drive about with either a real leather or fake office bags  whichever one they can afford in which contains nothing but packs of assorted condoms, phones full of bevy of ladies names and numbers,mouth spray to conceal their mouth odour due to constant shut of their mouths, lubricator,tissues in case they decide to engage in withdrawal, various sheet of papers containing one bill or the other b'cos they prove to be capable of paying ladies bills.guys and men re nothing but loud mouthed empty shell of eggs that can be easily tossed around by us intelligent  ladies of class. and to the supporters of this thread it shows how uninformed  and unexposeu guys re.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
factbox:

HISS!  poster  in your lean and shallow mind,u fink u have written factz bout  traits of some ladies  but u have forgotten that the  so called co-operate men work and drive about with either a real leather or fake office bags  whichever one they can afford in which contains nothing but packs of assorted condoms, phones full of bevy of ladies names and numbers,mouth spray to conceal their mouth odour due to constant shut of their mouths, lubricator,tissues in case they decide to engage in withdrawal, various sheet of papers containing one bill or the other b'cos they prove to be capable of paying ladies bills.guys and men re nothing but loud mouthed empty shell of eggs that can be easily tossed around by us intelligent  ladies of class. and to the supporters of this thread it shows how uninformed  and unexposeu guys re.

I guess the guys just got told grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Kunbee: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
Atreus:

I figured since we had a thread about what ladies hate about us,we should have one about what they do that we hate. I'll go first:
some of them sleep around.
They carry bags big enough to hide a baby inside.
They spend hours in the bathroom.
They spend forever making up.
They spend forever and a day shopping.
They waste too much time getting ready/dressing up.
Some of them don't know the difference btw sexy and slutty,and that gets them into all kinds of problems.
They are amebos.
They are desperate nd gullible-they let us get away with so much crap.
They are lazy thieves-rather than thinking of how to work and make money to take care of themselves they go around looking for a man to spend money on them.
Some of them have whored for one man or the other at different times in their life.
Note:Before anyone gets worked up and accuses me of generalisation,please know that by 'they',i meant 'some women'.

The highlighted part am guilty of
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by KennyG6(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
have the nerve to complain abt my watching football
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Kunbee: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
@kenny wassup
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by dapsycool(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
factbox:

HISS!  poster  in your lean and shallow mind,u fink u have written factz bout  traits of some ladies  but u have forgotten that the  so called co-operate men work and drive about with either a real leather or fake office bags  whichever one they can afford in which contains nothing but packs of assorted condoms, phones full of bevy of ladies names and numbers,mouth spray to conceal their mouth odour due to constant shut of their mouths, lubricator,tissues in case they decide to engage in withdrawal, various sheet of papers containing one bill or the other b'cos they prove to be capable of paying ladies bills.guys and men re nothing but loud mouthed empty shell of eggs that can be easily tossed around by us intelligent  ladies of class. and to the supporters of this thread it shows how uninformed  and unexposeu guys re.

Ori e gbale! grin grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by noblegas2(m): 1:09am On Oct 04, 2009
@ factbox, i fink yur referin 2 ur B/F.
@ post, askin me wu i luv most btw her nd basketball,
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by chukudibab(m): 1:25am On Oct 04, 2009
i hate wen they gossip, cos it obvious that all women like to gossip
wen the put on a high hill, in this case they cant controll there legs it result to injure.
This happen to my bf  cool angry grin grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Atreus(f): 1:43am On Oct 04, 2009
@factbox,we have lean and shallow minds,we're unexposed,okay. Just get the Bleep outta my thread.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Atreus(f): 1:46am On Oct 04, 2009
Co-operate men? Lol. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! / The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... / I Have Being Single For 10 Years Now, Is It Because I’m Ugly- Nigerian Lady Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.