Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Women Do That You Hate The Most? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Do That You Hate The Most? (6486 Views)

What Women Really Want / Annoying Things Women Do / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Sagamite(m): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbee:

No its correct just wanted 2 pull your fat thighs lol kiss cheesy

Chei, Kunbee! You go suffer for my hands o. angry

I hope yours is as fat as mine if you don't want me to look further because me like them like Beyonce own o. cheesy
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Kunbee: 1:13am On Oct 05, 2009
Awww oko mi its just like monique's own shocked lipsrsealed and so far its ur hand im suffering in i have no probs wink kiss
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Sagamite(m): 1:19am On Oct 05, 2009
Awwn, how sweet. cheesy
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by chic2pimp(m): 1:29am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbee:

Awww oko mi its just like monique's own shocked lipsrsealed and so far its your hand im suffering in i have no probs wink kiss
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Your time never reach oo. Berra finish skool or else. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Kunbee: 1:40am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^dont worry ur nappy head i will finish skool cool
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Atreus(f): 5:03am On Oct 05, 2009
I guess i can understand the whole wanting to get a better bargain thing,and i really don't mind,just as long as i'm not shopping with you.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by simpsonX: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2009
the best post is the one from sagamite . gee. u spik my words. girls in nairaland, have you ever wondered how come guyz dont use bleaching creams, work so hard in the sun yet they come out these days cuter than you all? the female to male ratio in nigeria is increasing rapidly yet it might take ages to find a girl worth looking at twice. you guys are now over sexed, over made up and lack intelligence. have u noticed that beautiful girls are usually intelligent and that most intelligent girls have no time for make up the way dumb asses do?
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by simpsonX: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2009
the best post is the one from sagamite . gee. u spik my words. girls in nairaland, have you ever wondered how come guyz dont use bleaching creams, work so hard in the sun yet they come out these days cuter than you all? the female to male ratio in nigeria is increasing rapidly yet it might take ages to find a girl worth looking at twice. you guys are now over sexed, over made up and lack intelligence. have u noticed that beautiful girls are usually intelligent and that most intelligent girls have no time for make up the way dumb asses do?
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by mmaks: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2009
very dumb post
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by mmaks: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2009
very dumb post
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Dclique(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2009
Lol
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Dclique(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2009
Lol
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by nana(f): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2009
Hmmmm. . .whao!
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Virgo83(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
I hate them most when I notice the usual thing they are good in, Pretency,
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Virgo83(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
I hate them most when I notice the usual thing they are good in, They Pretend a lot
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Nezan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
*hisses*
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by desthan(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
i couldn't agree more to the hand bag thing, it's only fair if they come with a small wallet containing only 3 packs of condom and their transport money back home grin

lets go a little deeper.

Now i know most men, or rather, the myth is that most men like their women well endowed in the chest region. Much as i agree with this to a certain extent, i can live with a small chested woman as long as i like the woman herself. I don't know what it is with women and push up bras?? If you have proceeded 'southward', beyond repair, why not stay away from plunging tops with push up bras undecided??

Some necklines should not go below a certain point especially with sagging boobs. I believe such women should focus on other assets like their legs, waistlines, arms, etc. If you are not naturally well ''stacked'' or ''childbirth or weight loss'' has been unkind to you leaving stretch marks on the said boobs why would you want to still expose it for all to see undecided?? i just don't get it, it just like a pot-bellied men should avoid tight shirt, it is not a pretty sight.

Not to talk of this weavon vs wig stuff, gawd, i really miss the bounce, texture and most of all playing with the natural hairs cry. When you see a women looking so inviting gorgeous with her cascades of curls, you are better of letting her be, cuz probing too close for comfort might reveal hidden ridges underneath not to mention some loose stitching that might just give way if pulled too hard which can happen depending on what time of the night is shocked, while some weaves are nice to look at and also sit well on the wearer wink.

Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Atreus(f): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
I don't mind the wigs and weaves. What would you have them do? Plait puff-puff/thread or weave shuku and base in the name of having natural hair?
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by chienigma(f): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
@topic - the answers u seek? Listen to Shaggy's Strength of a Woman. Jst think how things would have been if God created Adam and stopped there. grin grin grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by nana(f): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
desthan:

i couldn't agree more to the hand bag thing, it's only fair if they come with a small wallet containing only 3 packs of condom and their transport money back home grin

lets go a little deeper.

Now i know most men, or rather, the myth is that most men like their women well endowed in the chest region. Much as i agree with this to a certain extent, i can live with a small chested woman as long as i like the woman herself. I don't know what it is with women and push up bras?? If you have proceeded 'southward', beyond repair, why not stay away from plunging tops with push up bras undecided??

Some necklines should not go below a certain point especially with sagging boobs. I believe such women should focus on other assets like their legs, waistlines, arms, etc. If you are not naturally well ''stacked'' or ''childbirth or weight loss'' has been unkind to you leaving stretch marks on the said boobs why would you want to still expose it for all to see undecided?? i just don't get it, it just like a pot-bellied men should avoid tight shirt, it is not a pretty sight.

Not to talk of this weavon vs wig stuff, gawd, i really miss the bounce, texture and most of all playing with the natural hairs cry. When you see a women looking so inviting gorgeous with her cascades of curls, you are better of letting her be, cuz probing too close for comfort might reveal hidden ridges underneath not to mention some loose stitching that might just give way if pulled too hard which can happen depending on what time of the night is shocked, while some weaves are nice to look at and also sit well on the wearer wink.

Man yi,mind urself oh. Ahn ahn,appreciate and stop hating joh!
*true yarns tho*
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Rosabelle(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
Boy, but black men TALK sha. Ahn ahn. The one you ask oh, the one you dont ask oh, they will talk all. Its scary.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2009
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 06, 2009
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Fhemmmy: 2:11am On Oct 06, 2009
Nagging and pretense
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Eaglebabe: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ebonny,l am not lazy,l can feed u and ur family without stress.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by NNMUU(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
I hate it when they put their finger in their mouth and try to act sexy.
I can shoot them for that. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Find Me More Attractive? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her / How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.