Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Cure For Stammering - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Stammering (714 Views)

Stammering/stuttering In A 4yr Old, How Do I Help My Child?. / . / Stammering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Stammering by cotmag(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pls, fellow N'landers, how do I get rid of stammering? I urgently need solutions. Thanks all for your anticipated response.
Re: Cure For Stammering by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
I used to stammer too... I tried different method to get rid of it but nothing worked, not until a friend living in Ghana asked me to come over so dat he would take me to the Traditional Medicine woman dat helps people cure stammering.

She gave me leaves and asked me to chew it. And that I should swallow the bitter fluid that extracted from the leaves, but I should not swallow the chewed leaves.

I did it twice and dats how my stammering stopped.
Re: Cure For Stammering by cotmag(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please I need your assistance in that regards.I mean, you should connect me to your friend.
samukoji:
I used to stammer too... I tried different method to get rid of it but nothing worked, not until a friend living in Ghana asked me to come over so dat he would take me to the Traditional Medicine woman dat helps people cure stammering.

She gave me leaves and asked me to chew it. And that I should swallow the bitter fluid that extracted from the leaves, but I should not swallow the chewed leaves.

Re: Cure For Stammering by cotmag(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
N'landers, I need more suggestions. If you have any method/solution/suggestion, I will really appreciate. Help a brother. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cure For Stammering by uboma(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
samukoji:

@ op,

Please do not heed the above suggestion.
do so at your own peril....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cure For Stammering by cotmag(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thanks bro.I thought as much.
uboma:

@ op,

Please do not heed the above suggestion.
do so at your own peril....
Re: Cure For Stammering by lanreni: 2:49am On Sep 02, 2016
the older you are, the more difficult it is to stop. if you are above 20 years, veeeerryyyy difficult.
secondly, the angrier you often get, the more difficult to stop. watch your anger levels and control the urge to make a point at all cost in a conversation. when you must speak, think and mumble the words you want to say very slowly. ironically, its easier for an introvert to stop stammering than an extrovert.! lets start from there.

1 Like

Re: Cure For Stammering by Lexusgs430: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2016
cotmag:
Pls, fellow N'landers, how do I get rid of stammering? I urgently need solutions. Thanks all for your anticipated response.

Practice fast talking therapy........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out / Natural Treatment For Eye Problems- Cataract, Glaucoma,red Watery Eyes / 5 Things That Happen If You Quit Sugar For Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.