Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Bovi Uploads Full photo Of Freeze, Elsie And Freeze's Ex-wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Uploads Full photo Of Freeze, Elsie And Freeze's Ex-wife (716 Views)

Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies / Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi / Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Uploads Full photo Of Freeze, Elsie And Freeze's Ex-wife by modextus(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
He uploaded it with a caption...

Re: Bovi Uploads Full photo Of Freeze, Elsie And Freeze's Ex-wife by goldbim(f): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Can Bovi just let this issue rest??I guess this is just a trailer of season 3 ..loading.....really,both parties should sheath their swords..@least for the sake of Elsie's marriage..
Re: Bovi Uploads Full photo Of Freeze, Elsie And Freeze's Ex-wife by soberdrunk(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
So Freeze chop before basketmouth carry am wholesale Dear Future wife please dont give my food to a 'loud mouthed' fellow to "taste" oooo!! angry sad
Re: Bovi Uploads Full photo Of Freeze, Elsie And Freeze's Ex-wife by NaijaGoBetaWhen: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why Bovi acting childish, why bringing dead issue to rise again Yeye celebrities, money miss road with they Coconut brain grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Bae"gave Me N1m The First Day We Met-bobrisky Narrates How He Met Mystery Lover / See How Mr Ibu Reacted To Buhari Vs The Judges Saga / Iyabo Ojo,faithia Balogun,kate Henshaw &others At The Go Pink Breast Cancer Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.