Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! (6760 Views)

Man's Car Stuck At Flooded Owerri Tunnel, Blames Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by UzuegbuProsper(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
My Visit To Enugu Tunnels Today;

ONE OF THE ENUGU TUNNELS; MATTERS ARISING

Behind me in the photo here, is one of the Tunnels in Enugu State. This tunnel is around New Heaven Junction towards Chime Avenue by Ascot Hotel.

The Tunnel Design here is such that,the original ground level was not altered. There was no excavations underground here just like that of Imo. As usual the road leading to Abakpa Junction was cut to pave way for the construction of the tunnel across it while maintaining the ground level along Chime Avenue.

But, one can see what is happening here. There was heavy downpour in some parts of Enugu today which affected this area. Even at the point of taking this photographs at about 2 o'clock PM this afternoon,the rains had subsided and u know what that means with what is happening here on the photo. Which means the percolation of runoff was too much before this time.

And this is one of the tunnels used as yardstick and reference point by some microscopic few in Imo. These microscopic few in Imo accepted and referred to what u see here as TUNNEL which is 20meters long and have refused to refer to our own in Imo which is 19.6meters as Tunnel.

Ndi Imo Nakwa Echecki Nu Ooooo.

...as succinctly and unmistakably compiled by :

Asiwaju Ohalete Wisdom Mayor
31/08/2016

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ebeano tunnel...

Where are those expats that visited during the commissioning?

Where is the Ebeano ex-governor sef?

Imagine no drains..the tunnel is just a "maxi-drainage", see red sand everywhere in the coal city shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by KEZDON(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Keneking:
Ebeano tunnel...

Where are those expats that visited during the commissioning?

Where is the Ebeano ex-governor sef?

Imagine no drains..the tunnel is just a "maxi-drainage", see red sand everywhere in the coal city shocked

This is Ebano tunnel

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by abokibuhari: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
season of tunnel exposure grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Doug07034780891(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
OP, the project is still under construction, it is not a completed project yet! Let us wait until they complete it...

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ugwuanyi Ifeanyi is working. He cannot come and kill himself ontop enugu people. grin
Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
So you had to bring in the tunnel in Enugu just to exonerate the tunnel constructed by Rochas in Imo..to make it look as if it's the way tunnels are meant to look like during rainy season. ..people should accept criticism in good faith without looking for whom to drag down. ..I give it to Enugu state governors in quality works..so mind Imo state tunnel. You can also show them how Ebeano tunnel looks like as posted up,not the semi finished one you posted. Thanks

11 Likes

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by ojun50(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok
Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by globe16: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
The clown posted a picture of the uncompleted turning lying its from his visit today just to justify rochas his clown master. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by globe16: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
That is not even enugu tunnel... hisss
Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by globe16: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
UzuegbuProsper:
[s]My Visit To Enugu Tunnels Today;

Behind me in the photo here, is one of the Tunnels in Enugu State. This tunnel is around New Heaven Junction towards Chime Avenue by Ascot Hotel.

The Tunnel Design here is such that,the original ground level was not altered. There was no excavations underground here just like that of Imo. As usual the road leading to Abakpa Junction was cut to pave way for the construction of the tunnel across it while maintaining the ground level along Chime Avenue.

But, one can see what is happening here. There was heavy downpour in some parts of Enugu today which affected this area. Even at the point of taking this photographs at about 2 o'clock PM this afternoon,the rains had subsided and u know what that means with what is happening here on the photo. Which means the percolation of runoff was too much before this time.

And this is one of the tunnels used as yardstick and reference point by some microscopic few in Imo. These microscopic few in Imo accepted and referred to what u see here as TUNNEL which is 20meters long and have refused to refer to our own in Imo which is 19.6meters as Tunnel.

31/08/2016[/s]
Mynd44 apply rule 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by CIGARETTE: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Choi
Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by amaco12(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
globe16:
The clown posted a picture of the uncompleted turning lying its from his visit today just to justify rochas his clown master. cheesy
but IMO state tunnel is still under construction.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by macolino(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Op don't tell me that you travelled all the way from Owerri to Enugu just to defend Rochas death trap tunnel..I see you have no job.

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by daveP(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
One trend of consistency among construction companies in Nigeria is beautification and clean up negligence. They'll leave mass of debris and stones, expecting rain or time to get rid of them.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by potential228(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bro that is not ebeano tunnel but new haven tunnel..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by chiefobdk(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
UzuegbuProsper:
My Visit To Enugu Tunnels Today;

31/08/2016

this is not ebeano tunnel.....

the ebeano tunnel wey i kno. na train dey pass ontop am

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Abagworo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
This thread is unnecessary as nothing calls for this. Those that were attacking Imo and Okorocha are mostly Imolites from Mbaise and Anambrians. It's better to show Onitsha, Obosi, Nkpor and Awka.. Enugu people are not into the Anambra disunity nonsense. The people Igbos should attack are Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Doug07034780891(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hopeless frustrated old hag bring it on. It was even your useless brother that went to somewhere to bring picture of an unknown tunnel and tag it Enugu tunnel just to justify the hopeless culvert built by Okoroawusa. Instead of your brother to showcase your pillaged and hopelessly dilapidated state from Owerri to Okigwe to Orlu etc. Leave others alone and focus on your worthless Imo state, nobody is responsible for the hopelessness in your useless Imo state.

[s]
Abagworo:
This thread is unnecessary as nothing calls for this. Those that were attacking Imo and Okorocha are mostly Imolites from Mbaise and Anambrians. It's better to show Onitsha, Obosi, Nkpor and Awka.. Enugu people are not into the Anambra disunity nonsense. The people Igbos should attack are Anambra.
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by arushiuga(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
This op is trying to justify the death trap okoroawusa built. I cant see any flood in the picture you posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
all of u are a so stupiid. i dnt kno if they used jazz on u guyz... why attacking urselves here..?
when yorubas say u are not united u all start crying blood.
IDIO.TS... shameless fools
Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by arushiuga(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:
all of u are a so stupiid.
i dnt kno if they used jazz on u guyz...
why attacking urselves here..?

when yorubas say u are not united u all start crying blood.

IDIO.TS... shameless fools
My ofe mmanu we have noticed your insults. Kindly return to your brown roof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by thedarkside: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
igbos...pleaassse..can you people get serious for ones in your lifes??.

seriously,...some months ago,you were praisin this think....

but i was skepticaly that time.....a lorry can not even pass through!!!!....are you kidding me??...

well,,,,,enjoy your miscalculated-mini-paris-----

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
arushiuga:

My ofe mmanu we have noticed your insults. Kindly return to your brown roof

guy trust me i am not ofemmmanu..
u aint biafra or igbo more dan i.

but this issue is begining to annoy me.
why would u guys allow some1 to use fake monika to engineer confusion between u guys..?

u guys are trying to proove to them right wen they say they are smarter u.
im very pissed right now.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Beremx(f): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
All the useless SE governors should come to independence tunnel In Lagos and see what a tunnel looks like.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by arushiuga(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

guy trust me i am not ofemmmanu..
u aint biafra or igbo more dan i.

but this issue is begining to annoy me.
why would u guys allow some1 to use fake monika to engineer confusion between u guys..?

u guys are trying to proove to them right wen they say they are smarter u.
im very pissed right now.
Apologies for the error
Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Doug07034780891(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shut up this project is not even in the SE. A hopeless Imolite uploaded it from his a.nus just to justify the worthless culvert Okoroawusa built. Useless people. The main Enugu state tunnel is standard and in order..
[s]
Beremx:
All the useless SE governors should come to independence tunnel In Lagos and see what a tunnel looks like.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Abagworo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Beremx:

All tunnels cannot be the same. Some are finer and some are extremely sophisticated while others are moderate. You cannot tell someone driving Honda that his is not a car because you drive Bentley. That Lagos tunnel is moi moi compared with tunnels in China and other parts of the world.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
arushiuga:

Apologies for the error

no probs..
im proud of my people but wen i see guys fight demselves here it pains me alot.

some of these monikas causing this problem between them
are not igbo..
like dat abagworo guy i still doubt him being igbo.
speaking few fake igbo here or knowing some places igboland doesnt make him igbo.
its possible he might be onye ofe who livez in east.
its high time u ppl stopped taking him serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Abagworo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Shut up this project is not even in the SE. A hopeless Imolite uploaded it from his a.nus just to justify the worthless culvert Okoroawusa built. Useless people. The main Enugu state tunnel is standard and in order..

Don't worry about Enugu worry about these useless things in your cursed State.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!! by Beremx(f): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Abagworo:

All tunnels cannot be the same. Some are finer and some are extremely sophisticated while others are moderate. You cannot tell someone driving Honda that his is not a car because you drive Bentley. That Lagos tunnel is moi moi compared with tunnels in China and other parts of the world.
I am not talking of tunnels outside Nigeria. They should copy the one in lagos first. imagine no drainage inside the tunnel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria 2019 According To (NBS) / Enugu 2023: Dorothy Nwodo Leads Women Group To Support Ugwuanyi, PDP Candidates / Court Freezes Ibru’s N500bn Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.