Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Please I Need Market Prices Of These Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Market Prices Of These Phones. (837 Views)

Whatsapp Will Not Work On These Phones / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You / Which Of These Phones Was Your First?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Market Prices Of These Phones. by Deepfreezer(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello guys, Please i need to know the market prices of these phones.
Infinix hot
Infinix hot note
Infinix hot note 2
Infinix hot note 3
Infinix hot note 4
Nokia xl
Lumia 1520
Lumina 720
Lumina 620
Lumina 701
Lumina 1320
Tecno H7
Tecno R7
Techno Y3
Techno 7c
Techno c3
Boom j5
Boom j7

Samsung S5
Samsung S4
Samsung S6
Samsung E5
Samsung galaxy J1
Samsung galaxy grand neo
Samsung galaxy grand neo plus
Samsung galaxy gear fit
Trend lite
Samsung galaxy J7
Samsung galaxy core 2
Samsung galaxy j5
Samsung galaxy note 3
Samsung galaxy note 4
Samsung galaxy note 5
Samsung galaxy S6 duos

Blackberry Q10
Blackberry Q5
Blackberry Q20
Blackberry Z3
Blackberry Z30
Re: Please I Need Market Prices Of These Phones. by sats: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Um ...you know the website of jumia and konga right
Go and do the needful
Nobody will paste all the prices for you here
Re: Please I Need Market Prices Of These Phones. by Deepfreezer(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
sats:
Um ...you know the website of jumia and konga right
Go and do the needful
Nobody will paste all the prices for you here
yeahh im aware but those online shops sell at exorbitant prices. I want to import phones on that list. So I need to compare the prices I've got here with what an average person will pay for those phones in Nigeria market.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phones / ICYMI... TECNO Mobile Now A Manchester City Official Mobile Partner. / Whatsapp Finally Block Blackberry Phone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.