Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,959 members, 7,803,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) (16917 Views)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by onlyme12: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has assured that all projects started by his administration will be completed in line with approved specifications.

WIKE Inspected the ongoing CONSTRUCTION OF TAM DAVID -WEST BOULEVARD ROAD (NEW AIRPORT ROAD ).

http://www.ngyab.com/uncategorized/governor-wike-inspects-construction-of-tam-david-west-boulevard-road-photos/

2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by LoveMachine(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
PRGRESS! YES! Let's keep it going. We'll soon make it!

7 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by CHOPUP411(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pls when will buhari 500 thousand job for youth take off

9 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by trapQ: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is needed...that airport road has always been too narrow.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
WIKE IS WORKING!! grin angry

6 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by CIGARETTE: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
I must applaudise this recent esculetus espabilis by rivers state government cool

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
The Amaechi legacy group will soon surface...

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
2nd term agenda...
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by NameChecker: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
LoveMachine:
PRGRESS! YES! Let's keep it going. We'll soon make it!

soberdrunk:
WIKE IS WORKING!! grin angry

CHOPUP411:

These people praising Wike for this Road Construction without Drainage Facilities.
will blame Buhari tomorrow when Erosion occurs.

That is the reason why youth won't be given a chance to rule the nation.
The majority lacks understanding

Leaders Of Tomorrow Indeed

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
My issue with wike is that he doesn't see drainage as important... for a place like Port Harcourt (that is below sea level in most part) drainage is more important than road........ . I know they are more expensive but If he wants to work he should do the complete work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
African man, original.
No safety in place.

No safety boots, jacket or helmet.

NIG politicians always pretending to be working.

Doing roads in raining seasons

Campaign in dry season

8 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by Joel3(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
...grin is this the reward of Tam David West for all his work and effect for been an APC Zombies?
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by christejames(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wike, the man that gives Amaechi wet dreams and insomnia...

Ride on sir!! ...mr Lover lover!!!
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
My issue with wike is that he doesn't see drainage as important... for a place like Port Harcourt (that is below sea level in most part) drainage is more important than road........ . I know they are more expensive but If he wants to work he should do the complete work
Apc Rochas and Buhari should try and work like Wike,we would apreciate! But till now,nothing

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by abokibuhari: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Joel3:
...grin is this the reward of Tam David West for all his work and effect for been an APC Zombies?
In PDP we counter evil with GOOD. We are progressing grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by hayatou27: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Road without drainage, Wike I hail oooo
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by steppin: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wike, amaechi's nightmare.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Great but we need drainage too
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc Rochas and Buhari should try and work like Wike,we would apreciate! But till now,nothing
As for roachas he is the worst thing to ever happen to my state

As for Buhari the job of a president is far different, and two... If Buhari had equivalent of what wike has.. We won't be here..

Wike borrowing 100bn is equivalent to Buhari borrowing 3.7trn

And wike has received over 200bn that's equivalent to Buhari receiving 7.2trn (but he has recived less than 4 trillion)

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by Fabulosdave01: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please why do Nigerians praise politicians when they are doing what they are elected to do? Have you been so deprived of basic amenities that you call this progress?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by LoveMachine(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
NameChecker:

These people praising Wike for this Road Construction without Drainage Facilities.

Don't quote me to write insults. The road isn't done. I won't jump to conclusions without facts. I won't comment on drainage without adequate info of road construction schematics. When have I blamed Buhari? Where have I praised Wike? I'm only stating my pleasure at seeing road work being completed.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by Lawcurrent(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
am angry but smiling at the mod that banned me severally for sharing my thoughts
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by IMASTEX: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Welcome development
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by addictiv(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
For those saying the road has no drainage, it is obvious u don't stay in ph or have made use of the road. That road has more than enough room for drainage and since I began driving through the completed part that runs from NTA to obiri ikwerre I have never seen it water logged before. This road was started since the era of odili and it has now become a coven for kidnappers and armed robbers because of it's bad state. Unfortunately it is the fastest route to the airport. Wike should ensure its completed once and for all this time.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by NameChecker: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
LoveMachine:

Don't quote me to write insults. The road isn't done. I won't jump to conclusions without facts. I won't comment on drainage without adequate info of road construction schematics. When have I blamed Buhari? Where have I praised Wike? I'm only stating my pleasure at seeing road work being completed.

The first step is road construction is to create drainage which is totally missing here.
My apology, but I don't intend to insult you
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by Reference(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thank goodness gracious me. Big, big, big relief. At long last.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by LoveMachine(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
NameChecker:

The first step is road construction is to create drainage which is totally missing here.
My apology, but I don't intend to insult you

Apology accepted fam. I'm not an engineer. Now I know. If what you say is correct Wike should be flogged and beaten with a koboko. Building roads with no drainage should be against the law. Contractors and states should be held accountable.

Thank you for the awareness of road construction.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by NameChecker: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
LoveMachine:

Apology accepted fam. I'm not an engineer. Now I know. If what you say is correct Wike should be flogged and beaten with a koboko. Building roads with no drainage should be against the law. Contractors and states should be held accountable.

Thank you for the awareness of road construction.

grin
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by bashydemy1: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
CHOPUP411:
When your brothers stop bombing pipelines.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by fileswizard1981: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
YOU ARE RIGHT!NO SIGN OF DRAINAGE SYSTEM.

NameChecker:

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by d7thcaller: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
That road has an existing two - side drains that is capable of discharging flood water.
The road has been constructed to 60% level before it was abandoned.
My two cents!

NameChecker:

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) by mykemiley(f): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oga Wike abeg pay salary....people are hungry....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune / Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari / Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Zamfara Over Insecurity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.