Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) (66538 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by riddler4real(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Akpolagha:
When some self claiming Nigerians can't eat this food without fork and Knife, this guy's simplicity can't just seems to amaze me, upon all his billions, eating the food like a correct Naija pikin.

www.oyinkis.com

Give him a bucket it looks like he's gonna puke
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by parliament1: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
He should try roasted plantain with gran-nut, I bet he will relocate his headquarter to Naija!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by beadaholic(f): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ehhehehe see his face turning red cos of pepper. Eya but he tried

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mark blend with naija food no forming
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Qualer: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Akpolagha:
When some self claiming Nigerians can't eat this food without fork and Knife, this guy's simplicity can't just seems to amaze me, upon all his billions, eating the food like a correct Naija pikin.

www.oyinkis.com

THIS is not Nigeria..
this is Kenya and that is a staple food in Kenya known as Ugali.. made from sorghum or maize flour mostly boiled in fresh milk until it thickens.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Reference(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
8BitGee:
I hope he doesn't purge grin

grin He is definitely has an appointment with John throughout the night cos the worms in his pouch will be like what da hell is coming doon.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by UjSizzle(f): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
I hear he ate jollof rice grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by fergieboy: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
See mark face

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Girl360:
But a closer look at the guys face will tell you he's being tortured...

I mean look at that face well..

He clearly ain't enjoying it

Cc Obiorathesubtlegrin
Just my thoughts. He looks like someone who is scared of what he is eating.

Modified;
That's Kenya not Nig. My Nigerian people don start to claim again.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by segebase(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
the AUgust visitor..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Girl360:

lool
Obi seriously?

You know what?
You win!

Take your wahala and go oo

Abeg, I've not eaten yet. grin
Lolsss. Why havet you eaten huh? I'm waiting for you uncovering of this moniker... tongue

Hope your day was good girl?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Abiagirl777(f): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Akpolagha:

www.oyinkis.com

Abeg lie with the fear of God,this is on his Facebook page and he clearly said he was in Kenya and is trying out their food ugali and fried Tilapia at Mama Oliech Restaurant.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Reference(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Qualer:

THIS is not Nigeria..
this in Kenya and that is a staple food in Kenya known as Ugali.. made from sorghum or maize flour mostly boiled in fresh milk until it thickens.

What's the difference. They are all big lumps of concentrated carbs guaranteed to give you hips.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by aikeron: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
DO NOT MISINFORM PEOPLE HERE PLEASE! For Pete's sake, that is Ugali not pounded yam and it's a Kenyan delicacy, not Nigerian. Mark posted A similar picture on Facebook himself as he is currently in Kenya.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by jydeskill1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Akpolagha:

www.oyinkis.com
OP this Nairobi Kenya not Naija oooo. No dey bobo us....lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Qualer: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Reference:

What's the difference. They are all big lumps of concentrated carbs guaranteed to give you hips.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by mascotafltd: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good brother.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by zicoraads: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
See customers for this thread like cray grin

Mark Zuckerberg for President cool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Reference(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Qualer:

THIS is not Nigeria..
this is Kenya and that is a staple food in Kenya known as Ugali.. made from sorghum or maize flour mostly boiled in fresh milk until it thickens.

grin See how he is holding the thing like a stylus... dem no teach am how to mould am like Efik or Ibibio man. Kenyans sef dey form high tech.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by xreal: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Akpolagha:
When some self claiming Nigerians can't eat this food without fork and Knife , this guy's simplicity can't just seems to amaze me, upon all his billions , eating the food like a correct Naija pikin.

www.oyinkis.com

Chaiii!

If I see any Naija person dey form burtty (with fork, spoon and knife) this is what I will do....

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by blob(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerian bloggers and their junk reports.. That's Ugali and skuma he is eating Kenyan food.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Girl360:
uhhh not so fast

At first I was like "ehn so this guy visited Naija and he didn't visit Ghana?"

But on a second thought, nerrh...

I actually thank God he didn't tongue

Don't ask me why angry
They would stain him with their complexion

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's kenyan food
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Reference(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48992231][/quote]

grin I tell ya bruv. Mark will be risking his creativity if he indulges.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by manando1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
See this guy no respect africans at all ,at all african buy new suits just because they'll meet up with him and he show up wearing raged Track Top suit

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
They would stain him with their complexion
girl360
get me cane for this boysad
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Slymonster(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
tired of this mark shit,The guy is lucky he came to lagos and not benin or warri,All those account way facebook don block for boys,em for unlock am sharply

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Raydos:
this not nigeria - it's in kenya and that's not efo-riro

I thought as much, becos earlier in the day, someone posted a pix of Mark in Kenya and he was equally eating same food with some group of people sitted together, but trust Nigeria bloggers, dey must hv seperated him frm others and tag it Nigeria, and Nairaland followed suit!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Qualer: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Reference:

grin See how he is holding the thing like a stylus... dem no teach am how to mould am like Efik or Ibibio man. Kenyans sef dey form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network / List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites / This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.