Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) (66546 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Girl360(f): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
namuguibe:
because he's not hungry like you tongue
He is eating and conversing at the same time.
You, on the other hand, go take max 5 minute to scatter the yam & fish finish and then lick that plate
shocked grin grin

grin

Iffa hear angry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Proffdada: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lobatan! He will surely come back. Once you go black, you can't go back grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Bifwoli: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lousymouth:
Thats Kenyan food @ OP... Why are Nigerians always Happy when white people try out their food or clothes? Like its some kind of achievement that will bring us out of Recession...

Very true. It reminds me that if some inventors always went with public affirmation they'd never prove that some far fetched ideas would actually work.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
makydebbie:
you wanna tell me there is no dark skinned Nigerian??
We no reach una
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Girl360:

IykeKelvins! Iykekelvins !! Iykekelvins!!!
How many times did I call you?
Iffa slap you ehn angry

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Yksoul(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
I JUST LIKE THE SIMPLICITY OF THIS MAN AND WHITES GENERALLY WITH ALL THEIR BILLIONS,THEY STILL COME TO AFRICA IN T -SHIRT &TROURERS AND SUITES,BUT AFRICA PEOPLE WILL RATHER WANT TO SHOW OFF THEIR EXPENSIVE CHAINS,MAKE UP,SHOES WRIST WATCH ETC
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Girl360(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=iykekelvins post=48994020][/quote]undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
We no reach una
lie lietongue
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by TheVictorious(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Which one be eforiro is it kenyan food?

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Xano(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Writer, your post is not true.
It is Kenya not Nigeria.

On the topic, he ate with Kenyan Cabinet Secretary of Informations and Communications. There was exchange of ideas and information.

On Mark Zuckerberg visit to Nigeria, there was no information of any meeting with government minister. Not one.

Akpolagha:
When some self claiming Nigerians can't eat this food without fork and Knife, this guy's simplicity can't just seems to amaze me, upon all his billions, eating the food like a correct Naija pikin.

https://m.facebook.com/879977065412004/photos/a.1122586657817709.1073741829.879977065412004/1122587677817607/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1122587677817607%3Atl_objid.1122587677817607%3Athid.879977065412004%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1475305199%3A3612169458944706844&__tn__=E

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Xano:
Writer, your post is not true.
It is Kenya not Nigeria.

On the topic, he ate with Kenyan Cabinet Secretary of Informations and Communications. There was exchange of ideas and information.

On Mark Zuckerberg visit to Nigeria, there was no information of any meeting with government minister. Not one.

Its alright.... at least I made pront page, lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Lionsclaw: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2016
His nigerian handlers are stupi.d why a heavy vegetable soup. He will have running stomach and think naija food is crap
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by repogirl(f): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Chai..... I'm now craving grilled tilapia oooo cry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by repogirl(f): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Lionsclaw:
His nigerian handlers are stupi.d why a heavy vegetable soup. He will have running stomach and think naija food is crap
haba, take it easy. The OP made a mistake. He's eating Kenyan food not Nigerian. Read what is written underneath the picture.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by warrah(m): 6:26am On Sep 02, 2016
We Nigerians are missing something important here, the main issue in this post is not even the food he is eating but who he had lunch with....... THE CABINET SECRETARY OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS of Kenya..

May I ask this pertinent question, how many Nigerian Government official did he meet with before he left......

This goes to show which country takes things serious....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Girl360:

Loool won't you let this matter rest already? tongue

Lol never mind...I've eaten now
Thanks

And well, my day was actually cool...
I had a lot of laughter here on Nl
I see you're officially addicted to NL huh smiley

Just beg me already to tell you who this is tongue

Hope you slept well...

Have a lovely day ahead...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by eziagborjohn: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Mark is so so d bomb.....I'm not surprised he came to Nigeria and did all what he did....for crying out loud, what's the big thing in his visiting Nigeria... abi set naija no dey for map?....it should b seen as a normal thing....d only thing I'm still surprised at is his humility
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Nigerians and their obsession witth white people! I really find it odd indeed

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Girl360(f): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
I see you're officially addicted to NL huh smiley

Lol yeah...

I've been addicted to NL for a very long time though

Just beg me already to tell you who this is tongue

Huh? You say what?
Me? Beg?

Never!!!

Nope nope!!

Ain't happening grin

Hope you slept well...

Have a lovely day ahead...
Yeah I did...

Thanks

And same to you love
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by trytillmake(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Guy u try really cool, i will def. need u someday, infact i don bookmark this page
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by Mumjuicy1990(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2016
If na our celeb naw,dem go d form foolish forming.see as mark d do his tins.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Why he come do face like that
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Eating Pounded Yam And Eforiro (Photo) by linusbnn(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Girl360:
But a closer look at the guys face will tell you he's being tortured...

I mean look at that face well..

He clearly ain't enjoying it

Cc Obiorathesubtlegrin

That could mean he is still trying to understand the meal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network / List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites / This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.