Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison (62956 Views)

Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2016
AceDomino:

Hell Yeah
wheredemdey:
I envy the warders working there..... See pure undiluted enjoyment...... It's like corpers that served in senior secondary girls school.... It is well

BTW:this life is so unfair..... So this man don die go.... While the woman is busy flexing life.... So so unfair
My thoughts exactly. The guy is dead and her own life continues.... She might get pardoned and regain her freedom sooner than expected, then her life is back on track... angry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Great soul that the devil seek to destroy. Chase that idiot(devil) away from you mind by being slow to anger, wishing everyone well and feeling you heart with positive thoughts or better still command him to flee from you in Christ name and he will take to his heel.

Go girl. I know my God forgives sins no matter the magnitude and I pray earnestly that your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more.
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Kaybaba5(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Cos u won the pageant in the prison u are happy
Ur own don finish
I pity you
A place u will not come out alive.
Mtchew
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by KardinalZik(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2016
[code][/code]The girl fine sha
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Broda09: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Don't blame Kenya for dominating news here. Blame your bloggers who camp on Kenyan social media pages hunting for juicy news.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2016
Moral lesson of this post: Girls stab your boyfriends if you want to progress in life. cool
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by goshen26: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Prisoners' Pageant
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Skmoda360(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Damfostopper:
miss prison or Miss killer.... Kenyans and stewpidity
she should be called ''a beautiful killer''
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by omocalabar(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Kaybaba5:
Cos u won the pageant in the prison u are happy
Ur own don finish
I pity you
A place u will not come out alive.
Mtchew
......kip condemnin her okay....go on...after,. sunday go reach u go carry cloth wear say u dey go church.....uselesss people na dem condemn people pass
NB: all u condemning this girls are either plain idiots or unenlightened. Prison is a correctional facility not a place of damnation
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by phranq(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2016
dainformant:
marrying this girl is a very "beautiful way to die"

I like your use of English....splendid

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Aareoro(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Can never happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Brightgem(f): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
such a fine girl
Thats all u have to say abt a killer. Recieve sense!
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Brightgem(f): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2016
AntiWailer:
F00ls celebrating a Killer.

Beautiful face, ugly soul.
ur very on point! Anyone that says fine girl, deserves to be stabbed too by anoda fine girl killer. Wey she suppose spend her days in solace she still dey show face.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Brightgem(f): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2016
asuo27:
Beautiful girl wasting in prison.
who her Beauty epp, the guy in the grave?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by freecocoa(f): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2016
See fine boy wey she go kill, evil pretty girl, mschew.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Brightgem(f): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Beauty and the Beast
How can a guy cheat on such beauty? Only God can tell
mayb
becuz beauty
is not everytin, mayb becus he did not even cheat she is just a psycho
with killer tendencies, mayb becuz he started seeing
her craze and wanted to bail out. mayb becuz beauty alone cnt keep a man. Mayb u shd
shd not b asking this kind of question. mayb we cud have asked the guy, but the dead tell no tales. To hell with beauty!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by glossy6(f): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2016
So the bf died lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by longerthroat(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Prison commander and high ranking officials go dey enjoy these ones. that one dey sha

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Brightgem(f): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Jesuobu:
Great soul that the devil seek to destroy. Chase that idiot(devil) away from you mind by being slow to anger, wishing everyone well and feeling you heart with positive thoughts or better still command him to flee from you in Christ name and he will take to his heel.

Go girl. I know my God forgives sins no matter the magnitude and I pray earnestly that your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more.
The way some people think sha, she na with pant and bra wey dem dey wear for beauty peagant na im Jesu go like. Bottom line is this girl has no justification to shine, wonder if u will say the same thing if na ya brother she kill.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by def111(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2016
tafabaloo:
Bad rubbish

Won't be disappointed to see Kenyans organising 'Miss HIV+' someday.
Devil don relocate go Kenya now.
guy no lie oh. condom are free to Kenya citizens, still yet HIV many die

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by kikelomojessy(f): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmmmm... life oh life!

Here is a beautiful lady wos life tale just took a bad turn. She is beautiful, good height, smiles etc, but dres no remark abt her that sound nice. Hmmm.. what I really want to say is dis: no matter how good-looking, rich, tall etc u are and u still have an inner monster (envy, evil hrt, bad tongue etc Wch can kill) people will leave u, dey wud not want to be found with u.

And for those that wish to be the most adorable angel on earth, be grateful for how u are created if u have a good heart cos everything good u wish for will cum to you some day.

I cnt say much *smiles*
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Brightgem:
The way some people think sha, she na with pant and bra wey dem dey wear for beauty peagant na im Jesu go like. Bottom line is this girl has no justification to shine, wonder if u will say the same thing if na ya brother she kill.
I get your point but God doesn't see it from that point of view. If she runs to Jesus and beg forgiveness, she will be forgiven and she will shine better than this even out of prison. This is maybe someone who suppose to be representing Kenya in one beauty peagant or the other at the National level and the devil knows this before he struck. She killed one but Saul turn Paul killed many and was forgiven and God used him to do His works on a large scale.

I will say the same thing in all instances. If I'm uplifted to the sit of the president, prison reform will be one of my top agenda because so many great talents waste away in the prison and God is not happy with it. We are here to please God by living a holy life and using our talents.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by ayindejimmy(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Brightgem:
mayb
becuz beauty
is not everytin, mayb becus he did not even cheat she is just a psycho
with killer tendencies, mayb becuz he started seeing
her craze and wanted to bail out. mayb becuz beauty alone cnt keep a man. Mayb u shd
shd not b asking this kind of question. mayb we cud have asked the guy, but the dead tell no tales. To hell with beauty!

All "maybes"
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Alameer(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2016
END OF WORLD criminals too get crown

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by ThunderingHooves: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Broda09:
Don't blame Kenya for dominating news here. Blame your bloggers who camp on Kenyan social media pages hunting for juicy news.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Beautyoflove1(f): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Life as we see it
Not appreciated anyway
Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Badmus20(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2016
#1000ways.to.die.....
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2016
she is seeving life in prison, and BTW, she stabbed his boyfriend 22 times, that not anger, thats rage....cold blooded killer right there, but she too fine

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by Ripples334(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
classical15:
Eeyah, such a pretty face is an inner killer. Good move by the correctional facility tho

That's true. People should be allowed a second chance to life. We shouldn't brand her by her mistakes; afterall, none of us is perfect.
This is a good facility: they pay for their crimes by their location and prepare for a brighter future by their activities. Bravo! Good example for Nigerian Kirikiris.. .
Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by brojoshua: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Adulterous and perverse generation making a murderer their actor and goddess. Woe unto such a generation

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by horrmorr(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2016
Kenyans n craziness

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison by dntaskme(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Eyaaaah wat a touching story in Kenya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.