Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers (103778 Views)

A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / Million, Billion, Trillion... See The Comprehensive List Of What Is Next? / JAMB Malpractice Page Spotted, Jambites Already Submitting Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
khaymillers:
if only buhari could count

Lol
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by ivili(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
SEXSEPTUAGINTILLION-people wey dey do sex for September. (2)SEXOCTOGINTILLION-October sex addict na I'm be dat one.(3)SEXVIGINTILLION-na virgins wey sabi sex well well(my two shilling).
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by lordkhalifa(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
ayusco85:

I hear u
good
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Laido: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
Una wan give person headache? Billion is okay for me grin cheesy

As in, I'm not understanding. The richest people for history self, nah billion them get, irrespective of the currency.
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Learnt something new. I have memorised up to tredecilion.it have do. And to think I used to hear the word Zillion after trillion.
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by achieverme(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
eleburu:
where is ogantable abi na uncountable

Or oganchair.
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by joyli: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
God take me from million to billion ooo na beg I dey beg ooo cool cool cool
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Britzdon(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
lordkhalifa:
oh God my lord please make me centillion in the mighty name of Jesus we pray Amen
People funny shaa
Lmao
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Million Billion Trillion Dillion Fillion Gillion Zillion Killion
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by bejeria101(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
khaymillers:
if only buhari could count

Olodo AMG? THAT ONE GO HARD O HEHEHE
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by joey150(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Frank3n2:
shocked I didn't see gazillions... Abi na my eyes

Nice observation.
Gazillion and zillion are just used to classify very large numbers in english.

2 Likes

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by eleburu(f): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
achieverme:

Or oganchair.
lol
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by cliquevibes(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
menxer:
If you are asked to count from one to centillion, how many years will it take?
Welcome to who wants to be a millionaire!!

1 Like

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
What number is after centillion?
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Nickymezor(f): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
What number is after centillion?
Good question smiley
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by MrOlai: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Toluwani111:
Have you ever wondered what number comes after a million ? Some day you may need to know this for science or math class. Find out now and you can impress your friends and your teacher!

Nice one!
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by lordkhalifa(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Britzdon:
People funny shaa Lmao
believe and see and make ur faith be like mustard seeds
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by donhils: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Who can confirm this is true? And where's the zillion I've heard so much about, where does it fit?
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Toluwani111: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Frank3n2:
shocked I didn't see gazillions... Abi na my eyes
The number gazillion does not refer to nor contain a specific number of zeros because it is not an actual number. Gazillion is a descriptive word, not a unit of measurement, and is used to refer to an excessively large quantity.

Learn more https://www.reference.com/math/many-zeros-gazillion-eba346c610709f49

1 Like

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Toluwani111: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
ayusco85:
Gazillion
The number gazillion does not refer to nor contain a specific number of zeros because it is not an actual number. Gazillion is a descriptive word, not a unit of measurement, and is used to refer to an excessively large quantity.
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by segcymoor(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yeah
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by robinsonmfon(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Johnbosco77:
200 zeros is called centicentibuharidullardion
grin
Johnbosco77:
200 zeros is called centicentibuharidullardion
I hv died.
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Toluwani111: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
BarrElChapo:
i thought Zillion was a word .. why isn't it on the list
Zillion has an indeterminate number of zeroes. Despite the popular misconception, zillion actually is not a true number. Rather, zillion is defined as an indeterminately large number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by dellsystems: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Koolmexxi:
Dis ppl get time ooo... Anything afta trillion no suppose concern us
e go concern you by the time when you go dey use wheel barrow push money go buy one plate of food. this one wey naira take speed dey fall like rain wey hurricane wind dey blow so.
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Toluwani111: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Learnt something new. I have memorised up to tredecilion.it have do. And to think I used to hear the word Zillion after trillion.
Zillion has an indeterminate number of zeroes. Despite the popular misconception, zillion actually is not a true number. Rather, zillion is defined as an indeterminately large number.
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Toluwani111: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
donhils:
Who can confirm this is true? And where's the zillion I've heard so much about, where does it fit?
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Toluwani111:

That I understand now. What does indeterminate now mean? Like infinite?
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Toluwani111:
Have you ever wondered what number comes after a million ? Some day you may need to know this for science or math class. Find out now and you can impress your friends and your teacher!
I love this
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Toluwani111: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

That I understand now. What does indeterminate now mean? Like infinite?
it simply mean not exactly known, established, or defined

1 Like

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by walkietalkie: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Toluwani111:

BUJUBANTON
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Rajosh(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2016
how much does Bill Gates worth in Zimbabwian dollar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} / Complete Neco June_ July 2012/2013 Exam Timetable . 136 Nani / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.