Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers (103932 Views)

A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / Million, Billion, Trillion... See The Comprehensive List Of What Is Next? / JAMB Malpractice Page Spotted, Jambites Already Submitting Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by neocortex: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Muafrika2:
This information would be very important to Zimbabwean people who have to deal with multiple millions cheesy

You are right, Zimbabwe has the highest concentration of billionaires and
trilionaires in the world.
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2016
neocortex:

You are right, Zimbabwe has the highest concentration of billionaires and
trilionaires in the world.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by menxer: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2016
jay7:

Hand counting of money go make sense to me

Well, in this case your reward is in the joy of counting a centillion Dollars (not spending a cent of it)
grin
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by paix(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2016
What of ZILLION? Doesn't zillion exist?
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by samadet(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmmm,

In Nigeria we can achieve it in our currency value,

Coz, In Naija everything is possible.

May God help us and hope to use/spend it in the right direction.
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by OkoNDOoBo: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2016
K
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Maximus85(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2016
ayusco85:

future impossible tense grin

Na you think so. If I create a product worth N5m and 5m millionaires buy from me. What do you think?
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by balkissfunmi(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2016
I jst remembered my primary school on seeing dis post .where we thought d higest amount is Zillion
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Masterclass32: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2016
menxer:
If you are asked to count from one to centillion, how many years will it take?

Bro, an entire life-time would not be enough.

1 Like

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by ayusco85(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Maximus85:

Na you think so. If I create a product worth N5m and 5m millionaires buy from me. What do you think?

Create a product worth 5 million for Nigeria?

Well I reserve my comment
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by genieluv(f): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2016
KELVINXY:
why send one to prison.

just catch the thief and put he/she on cuff

And ask the person to count from 1 to centrillion grin

if he/she misses any number,
he/she starts from one all over again. grin grin grin

till God knows when.. tongue

Hah, its better to kill the person na, cos its as good as life in cuffs.... grin
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by KELVINXY: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
genieluv:

Hah, its better to kill the person na, cos its as good as life in cuffs.... grin

lol
can't help it. cheesy

Buh honestly it's wickedness grin
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by BarrElChapo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Toluwani111:

Zillion has an indeterminate number of zeroes. Despite the popular misconception, zillion actually is not a true number. Rather, zillion is defined as an indeterminately large number.

thanks for the clarification mate

1 Like

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by jay7(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
menxer:

Well, in this case your reward is in the joy of counting a centillion Dollars (not spending a cent of it)
grin

Yeah reward? Without spending from it

1 Like

Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by Jedixraja(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers by agentakins: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} / Complete Neco June_ July 2012/2013 Exam Timetable . 136 Nani / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.