Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363237 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:09am On Oct 05, 2009
now youre just being ridiculous!
i really think you need to stop now cause it shows you are letting him to get you.
sad. . .
someone would stoop so low.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 3:11am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@the amaka, much as i try to avoid u,still come my way.what is it,my body-odour grin. now i want u to read this well.i dont want anyone forming opinions about me.i was born in nigeria,i grew up there and did most things there. which means that i was going out with them girls,so dont u think that it must have been something terrible that must have changed my mind for good? i really dont care what jerks like cap28 thinks or says about me.i have made my decision and it stays like that and i want pple to respect that,for i have never querried any1 on their choice of men or women.i meant no offence when i said that i dont do nigerian women,bt no bi foce to marry for nija.

is your mother a nigerian? how can you hate nigerian women when it was a nigerian woman that carried you for nine months and whose ***** you came out of? you have issues if you are going to hate your own countrywomen because of what a few did to you. if a white woman hurt you would that make you loathe all white women? black men just like to make excuses as to why they don't like their own women? you have a lot of issues with yourself.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 3:12am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@chic2otunnegi or whatever, i think that this thread is oficially open to the 2 of us to rain abuses on each other. if your house is filled with ugly women,do u think that am the 1 who should come and clear the bad market that your father acquire as a result of marrying an ugly bitch that is your mother?
You first attempt was lame. Try harder next time. ROFLMAO @ Chic2otunnegi.

Don't worry I too fit yab parents but seun do ban me already,so I no want make him ban me again but if you step out of line once more,I might just have to take that risk wink cool.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 3:12am On Oct 05, 2009
@viper, check into heartbreak hotel. chai, na so e reach??

PS: People who diss other people's parents esp. on the internet are so immature. enough said.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 3:12am On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

now youre just being ridiculous!
i really think you need to stop now cause it shows you are letting him to get you.
sad. . .
someone would stoop so low.

who are you talking to?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 3:13am On Oct 05, 2009
@nene1, plz babe read my post ell before answering. i never said i hate any1. i simply said that i wont marry a nigerian girl. end of matter.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:14am On Oct 05, 2009
im talking to viper.

for him to even say those things, WHO IS HE?
he would stoop so low?
COME ON!!
chic2pimp is obviously striking a nerve.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 3:15am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@cap28, seriously i mean u are the nearest thing to dumbness. your sick attempt at humor is making u look sicker. for GOdsake why are u finding it difficult in letting it sink into your thick skull that me and u musnt do the same thing. u can pick a nigerian dog for a wife for all i care. i dont want to get into war of words with u as it is not called for. so if u are pained by my "favela" wife,why not take a rope and go hang urself.its obvious from your warped thinking that in nigeria,women doesnt marry because of money again. like i said,u can come give my dogs ass a kiss if u think that i disrespeced "your sisters" by not marrying one of them. i will not marry a nigerian woman even if am offered one for free. i will rather remain sigle. u still got more pains.
and then i see alot of ashawo ngwa roads throwing in some side talks.u better hold your peace that way.

hey viper looks like youre about to have a nervous breakdown, i know the truth is bitter isnt it grin

oh now i understand why you opted for a brazilian woman  its  because you couldnt AFFORD to marry one from nigeria - i should have guessed - why didnt you say so instead of all that crap about brazilian and venezuelan women being better looking, you couldnt afford to pay a nigerian woman's bride price, so  you opted for the world's no 1  sex tourism destination to find a (common law) wife, that makes perfect sense.  i dont know about you but if i were looking for a wife i wouldnt go to a country where prostitution is the no 1 export.  

by the way what makes you such a great catch - let me see: your wonderful command of the english language - no,  your outstanding intellect - no,

you sound quite crude and uneducated so i can see why you would fit in very well in the brazilian favelas - speaking of ngwa road ashawos the last time i checked thats what i heard your sisters were doing in order to raise money to pay their school fees - you might want to take on some more graveyard shift jobs in order to supplement their hard earned income, maybe you could try applying for a job as a houseboy in the white neighbourhoods!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:17am On Oct 05, 2009
damn, damn, damn.
cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 3:17am On Oct 05, 2009
am out of here before i said thing that i shouldnt. @chic2 whatever,meet me anywhere anytime. we may just have a good time at it. you dont have to agree with my choice,bt then u dont have to be insultive about it. so pick ur spot and lets see.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^^

OH PLEASE!
give me a break. tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2009
you guys should stop yabbing yourselves now. Haba
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 3:20am On Oct 05, 2009
cap28:

hey viper looks like youre about to have a nervous breakdown, i know the truth is bitter isnt it grin

Soon ke? undecided Take a good look @ his posts, doesn't he sound like a guy already experiening a mental break down?

the viper:

am out of here before i said thing that i shouldnt. @chic2 whatever,meet me anywhere anytime. we may just have a good time at it. you dont have to agree with my choice,bt then u dont have to be insultive about it. so pick your spot and lets see.
Did that sentence I highlighted come from your mouth? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I thought you only spewed poppycocks undecided.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 3:25am On Oct 05, 2009
Another Horn of African CHICK

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 3:26am On Oct 05, 2009
@cap28, now u have really caught my attetion.talking of being and sounding crude,ever taken the time to see what u look like? if u cant see the other mans point of view,then you belong to the primitive age. and by God,ur intelligence and command of the queens language is second only to the queen herself. and since prostitution runs in ur family and ur mother just have to do that to supplement ur fathers drinking habit,i suggest that u look for a job that pays more cos from the grapevine i heard that that thach house is falling on top of ur parents and ur prostituting sisters. is that the reason that we have ur  49yrs old sister still unmarried?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:28am On Oct 05, 2009
anyone else see the similarity? i see it.

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 3:31am On Oct 05, 2009
you should know where the headquarters of worlds sex tourism is located @ since it is ur family tradition. is that where u are intending to send ur sisters to? they are far too ugly to fit in. think of somewhere else.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:32am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^^

look at.
sha.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 3:33am On Oct 05, 2009
Amaka i see beauty and if this girl may even pass for a FULANI,

besides here is a video of her talking about her beauty product

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRnHWpZnkaw
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35am On Oct 05, 2009
okay, thats nice. tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 3:52am On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Another Horn of African CHICK

Another west african chick:

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:57am On Oct 05, 2009
oh africa. . .

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 4:00am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^ Oh my dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dayyuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:01am On Oct 05, 2009
ill admit, im a bit obsessed with her

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Kunbee: 4:01am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^damn dose chics r beautiful chei
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 4:05am On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

oh africa. . .

that yoruba girl you posted is gorgeous!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:08am On Oct 05, 2009
i think so too.

more. . .
im just bored, bare with me.

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 4:13am On Oct 05, 2009
nigerian women:

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 4:14am On Oct 05, 2009
Applenose and saxywale,

Omo, thank  you guys for the INCREDIBLE pictures you just posted YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. Those girls you posted are incredibly gorgeous  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

saxywale, that morroccan chick you posted is an amazing stunner. I was in love with one here in my school, i thought she was latino until she told me she was from morrocco. Omo, the girl na die shocked shocked. Thank goodness for Nairaland una don feed my eye. Unfortunately, there is extremely few horn of africa chicks in my school cry cry cry
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 4:14am On Oct 05, 2009
lol, amaka i just realized you just post pics of the same girls i did lol,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:17am On Oct 05, 2009
lol
haha

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:18am On Oct 05, 2009
grjwbg bjrealbn tejealb

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.