Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,327 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (362840 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 12:35am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

Same to you in 100 folds. Omo jati jati arindin oshi. *Shior*
I thought you weren't a "tribalist". undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by blackspade(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2009
The poster should go to a Somali forum and see how they describe other black Africans. They call us niggers, monkeys, abds, etc. They think they are better and they almost never date outside of Somali.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by blackweaver(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Here is my top 4 of African countries for beautiful woman

1.Somali/ethopia
2.IGBO BABY!
3. Tutsi
4.Fulani

The reason why its somali/ethopia is because the proportion of girls that are good looking, everyone duh has good or bad but the average chicks are soo many in my school,

ok so i take it you've been to somalia and seen the average somali chick 'cos the ones you may see in your school MAY be the exceptions; as for ethiopians, am surprised most of those long distance men i see in athletics are nothing to write home about and i have a hard time beleiving that their mothers/sisters are particularly stunning

@blackspade, perhaps you could give us a link to one of those "Somali" forums
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Outstrip(f): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2009
oh I see what the debate is all about. To each their own I guess
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2009
The most beautiful. . . .rotfl
That dnt mean Naija girls are the most beautiful either. . . . grin cheesy grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2009

Somalis could only wish they were Arab. Only a few "clans" over there are Arab mixed, and they feel superior to all other Somali's. NEXT!

Thank you. Even though why anyone would feel superior for having ARAB blood in them, is beyond me. That is why Sudan is breaking my heart to this day. Have you seen those in govt that call themselves Arab? They are darker than me. Self-hate, the great weapon of the white race.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2009
chiogo:

Igbo and fulani are now countries??   grin  undecided

Na sooooo grin grin grin grin. Una don see why people no wan educate their kids for naija abi? cheesy grin

TOPE2000!:

lmao grin cheesy
Why u dey shine teeth ehn? undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. I had to yab him jare cuz it seems that's the only language he does understand cool.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 12:37am On Oct 05, 2009
Its funny because within Somalia, a small group is only mixed and they look very different, another group is mixed with potaguese so ya, the rest are regular cushities

but anyways it would be nice if a somali community moved over to Nigeria!! Those Lady are dem preeety,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by mystikal(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2009
i never knew they were a number of Gambian blood in the house. My maternal grand Ma was from Gambia.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2009
@the amaka,u know that ur opinion is as valued as the angolan kwanza on the international money market. so using harsh languages on me will not make u sleep well this nite. i take God beg u,take ur crass and uninspired opinion to someone whos got the time, i dont.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by blackspade(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2009
WarriBoyz:

Thank you. Even though why anyone would feel superior for having ARAB blood in them, is beyond me. That is why Sudan is breaking my heart to this day. Have you seen those in govt that call themselves Arab? They are darker than me. Self-hate, the great weapon of the white race.

U dey tell it. Look this this Sudanese "Arab". . . .

grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by kweenchi(f): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2009
they look like theyre dehydrated look at their eyes, pls they look terrible! I think poster is joking or something.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 12:40am On Oct 05, 2009
hey kweenchi post some naija girls then,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2009
chiogo:

I thought you weren't a "tribalist". undecided

Ahn Ahn I am not ooo. He yabbed me and I yabbed him back wink I will willingly translate the content of my post if you want me to do so  wink wink cool.

FL Gators:

The most beautiful. . . .rotfl
That dnt mean Naija girls are the most beautiful either. . . . grin cheesy grin
Probably not nigerian but definitely west african cool cool cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 12:42am On Oct 05, 2009
They are darker than me

So because they are darker than you, that means they not Arabs!!! so what would you call Lybians

@the amaka,u know that your opinion is as valued as the angolan kwanza on the international money market. so using harsh languages on me will not make u sleep well this nite. i take God beg u,take your crass and uninspired opinion to someone whos got the time, i dont.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just made my day!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2009
@Chimp
Okiez dokiez, whatever fits your bill cheesy
Ok y'all carry on with the debate. Amaka is winning sha cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@chic2pimp nwanne odikwara gi egwu. do u need to clap for me? am i not entitled to my own choice again? what kind of asstray comment was that. men,take your clapping to the chimps.
@capsomething, have u lost your damned mind, must my mother look like a south america woman? didnt u see the post where i wrote about the beauty of african women? plz, if i choose a south american girl,i believe that it is a choice that u will do very well in respecting.

@viper i should be asking you whether you have lost your damned mind seeing as you dont see anything wrong with putting a completely different race of women before your own as if your own mother is not a black african woman, if your father had said, hey no offence sorry babes but im not into naija chicks would you be on this website blogging today, no you'd probably be on some dilapidated favela in the hovels of havana (sorry habana!!!!!) carrying an ak47 and engaging in gun fights with the local brazilian police!!!!! you get my drift!!! you need to show some respect for your women, i can guarantee you that the brazilian men that you are trying to rub shoulders with do not place other nationalities of women above their own,  brazil operates a caste system with dark skinned black men like you placed at the bottom of society so you should show some level of intelligence and understand that love for self is paramount, respect your african queens because your mother is/was one.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2009
chiogo:

Yes, that's why I'm going to tell you that it's *you're*.  wink
Anyways, the dude said "countries". They're not even nations, they're ethnic groups.  cool

No, they are nations, and they act like nations. Plus you should know that on the internet things are often abvd.  winkwinkwink.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2009
@chic2monkey or whatever, i will be happy if u drop the cursing and swearing. i never cursed u. that world means na waaa for u. so dont bring ur yoruba curses here. i may not be a yoruba man,bt i speak fluent yoruba. u know , most of u folks have this cave mentality and no matter where u go,it always follows u about.emancipate urself from this kind of mentality plz (ala Bob Marley)
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

Ahn Ahn I am not ooo. He yabbed me and I yabbed him back wink I will willingly translate the content of my post if you want me to do so  wink wink cool.
LOL I was messing with you. The part of his post you quoted was nothing either. He basically said the "thing was affecting you too much"
Anywayz, he's still a retard. But you two take style funny. lipsrsealed

ezeagu:

No, they are nations, and they act like nations. Plus you should know that on the internet things are often abvd.  winkwinkwink.
Yeah, if it's myspace or facebook, people confuse Nairaland with those sites these days. Besides, short words like that need not be abbreviated. It's just laziness. tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2009

So because they are darker than you, that means they not Arabs!!! so what would you call Lybians

You obviously don't get it. Have you seen a traditional Arab? Do they look anything like a Sudanese so called Arab? So you take a racially mixed person, who has some Arab blood maybe, but predominantly African features. And this person then decides to SELF IDENTIFY as Arab. What do you call this? Or are you too blind to recognize self-hatred. This is how the white race is winning the propaganda war oh MY PEOPLE!

Me, I love my people and I love my womenz.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2009
chiogo:

Yeah, if it's myspace or facebook, people confuse Nairaland with those sites these days. Besides, short words like that need not be abbreviated. It's just laziness.  tongue

When I'm writing an essay, I will pay attention to spelling, but right now I cannot be bovered, sori!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 05, 2009
look at girls form angola, ethiopia and morroco   , somalians cant stand up to them,

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 12:54am On Oct 05, 2009
chiogo:

LOL I was messing with you. The part of his post you quoted was nothing either. He basically said the "thing was affecting you too much"
Anywayz, he's still a retard. But you two take style funny. lipsrsealed
Okay dear  wink. You got that part spot on cheesy.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by baekdoosan(m): 12:56am On Oct 05, 2009
This is freedom of speech. Hey guys, look at the girls. They look good right. This has nothing to do with comparing them to Nigerians. Tell yourself the truth, do you like how they look. HELL YEAH!!! So because they have European features I shouldn't like them?!?!? (As long as its natural!)
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2009

No, they are nations, and they act like nations. Plus you should know that on the internet things are often abvd.

Old history. Fulani and Igbo had empires but they were never 'nations'. There are Fulani in 7 or 8 different countries in West Africa, so maybe you could refer to them as being 'multi-national'. On topic, yes Fulani and Igbo can boast some very beautiful women to be sure. Out of curiosity, are there any broz dating a Fulani woman or married to one? I can honestly say I have met very few, if any women from that part of the country  .
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 12:57am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@chic2monkey or whatever, i will be happy if u drop the cursing and swearing. i never cursed u. that world means na waaa for u. so dont bring your yoruba curses here. i may not be a yoruba man,bt i speak fluent yoruba. u know , most of u folks have this cave mentality and no matter where u go,it always follows u about.emancipate urself from this kind of mentality plz (ala Bob Marley)

this viper guy really cracks me up - hes quoting bob marley "emancipate yourself from mental slavery" when he has declared to the world that he finds other nationalities of women more attractive than his own african women despite having a full blooded nigerian mother and sisters, jesus talk about hypocrisy.

viper - you are the mentally enslaved one okay cos you look at your own women with contempt and other women (with european features) as the ideal, confusion reigns supreme in your little mind.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:58am On Oct 05, 2009
baekdoosan:

This is freedom of speech. Hey guys, look at the girls. They look good right. This has nothing to do with comparing them to Nigerians. Tell yourself the truth, do you like how they look. HELL YEAH!!! So because they have European features I shouldn't like them?!?!? (As long as its natural!)
Did you see the original title?

If only Nigerians Girls looked like these GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@chic2monkey or whatever, i will be happy if u drop the cursing and swearing. i never cursed u. that world means na waaa for u. so dont bring your yoruba curses here. i may not be a yoruba man,bt i speak fluent yoruba. u know , most of u folks have this cave mentality and no matter where u go,it always follows u about.emancipate urself from this kind of mentality plz (ala Bob Marley)
E ya sorry oo u hia. Touched a nerve, have I? grin

cap28:

this viper guy really cracks me up - hes quoting bob marley "emancipate yourself from mental slavery" when he has declared to the world that he finds other nationalities of women more attractive than his own african women despite having a full blooded nigerian mother and sisters, jesus talk about hypocrisy.

viper - you are the mentally enslaved one okay cos you look at your own women with contempt and other women (with european features) as the ideal, confusion reigns supreme in your little mind.

Hehehe shey u dey mind am grin grin cheesy.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2009
WarriBoyz:

Old history. Fulani and Igbo had empires but they were never 'nations'. There are Fulani in 7 or 8 different countries in West Africa, so maybe you could refer to them as being 'multi-national'.

They have always been and will forever remain nations. Check the definition of nation.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 1:00am On Oct 05, 2009
Sexywale to be honest i dont know about those pictures, you could have chosen better.

Like that Ethiopian chick can pass for a Somali, heck the both groups have genetically related and our anthropological cousins.

The Angolian girl looks alright, i've seen better and that Morrocan or w/e look like that girl from Ugly Betty, not a good thing
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 1:00am On Oct 05, 2009
@cap28,u have finally shown how gross and lopsided that ur brain is. Habana is the capital of Cuba and not in brazil and i think that all these crap u have written comes from goggling too much and getting nothing in return. ak47- carrying is not akin to brazilians alone,in nigeria the warris carry the same. as for the caste system and the rung where black men are place in brazil,am sorry,bt read and learn more. in nigeria,does something similar to that exists.? look my pop made his choice on an anambra woman,i made my choice on a foreign woman,matter closes. and there is very little that either u or anyone can do about it. and to show how myopic and desprate that u are,u are harping on brazil when my post made mention of other countries. i never disrespected nigerian women as that will amount to disrespecting my mom. bt marry from whereever i found love and comfort is personal and i want u to see that and respect it. so u think that marrying a nigerian or igbo girl will make my marriage a sure success? so in ur wild estimate,all brazilians are married to brazilian women.caralho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.