Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria (52113 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by MutantMetahuman: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Zukerberg,Edakun why you no come check us out for Maiduguri?
he is actually safer in Maiduguri than naija delta.

They don't kidnapped foreigners much in maiduguri
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Nihilist: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184640_jj_jpeg40ca08bcb758262f370288b8f1bba608

Omojuwa is a fool.

Can he see any vehicular traffic on the bridge?

Them don probably block the bridge end to end for Mark to avoid stories that touch.

They probably put a couple of prayer warriors in a boat under the bridge too, to deter any mammy water kidnappers

Nigeria is super unsafe.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by fuckyouallmods: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I agree with him. If you see how our people overseas talk about Nigeria you will marvel, most of them don't thing about coming back anymore. That's how one of my auntie that visited from US 3years ago came with old-mama clothes so that kidnappers will overlook her, but when we cruise around town for sometime she began regretting coming back with those kind of clothes. She never knew Nigeria wasn't what people over there see it as, yes, there are insecurities but, if you see how people hype it as if you just land in Nigeria you will be kidnapped immediately. Thank God her fears was cleared.

Stop fvcking lying!!!!! it's not good for ur health.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by MutantMetahuman: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2016
MadCow1:

OP, Lagos is not Nigeria..

Mark Zukerberg should try this shiit in Port Harcourt.. By now his bail money would be 10 Billion Dollars.. grin

Nigeria is VERY VERY UNSAFE.
is port Harcourt Nigeria?

Port Harcourt is very very unsafe not nigeria
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by MutantMetahuman: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Omojuwa is a fool.

Them don probably block the bridge end to end for Mark to avoid stories that touch.

They probably put a couple of prayer warriors in a boat under the bridge too, to deter any mammy water kidnappers

Nigeria is super unsafe.
there is always less traffic on the bridge because it was tolled ... You hardly see vegicle s passing through the bridge
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
fuckyouallmods:

Stop fvcking lying!!!!! it's not good for ur health.
I've passed that stage bro. Besides, nobody is forcing you to believe. #shalom

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by amtalkin(f): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Nigeria is save, just know where is pass and at the right time.

Thank God he didn't share the same road with Fulani and their cow if not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

of course Nigeria is save
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by kenoz(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2016
lol
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Akalia:
Hope this photo will help me convince my philipino babe about visiting Nigeria.

Oh my God!!! I hope she was not feeling funky for u cause a lot of them living in grave yard...
If u like google it....Nigeria is safer than theirs...
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Upright750: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Akalia:
Hope this photo will help me convince my philipino babe about visiting Nigeria.

Philipino don't have choice .. most of Philippinos will do anything to make sure. They visit Nigeria . Nigeria is not safe is not to compare Nigeria to Philippines .. We are far better than them .. So you should be talking about very high rated countries not Philippines .. taran tado .. ask your bebe what it means in English language.. taminamun ..
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Akalia(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Richy4:

Oh my God!!! I hope she was not feeling funky for u cause a lot of them in in grave yard...
If u like google it....Nigeria is safer than theirs...
how do u mean bro
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2016
neocortex:

You can't blame them, those who suffered a great deal to make money
are more likely to be fearful of losing their money or their life.

Imagine the pain of a man who just returned from the U.S after five years only to
have his wife and one of his children kidnapped and ending up losing the wife in
the process.
Such stories are common and they travel fast.

That is why I advise anyone coming home especially those planning to travel to villages
to move around with heavily armed security guards.

It is better to be safe than sorry.
you are bro, but pray those people doesn't remember you because if they do, 4/5 police men won't stop them. There's one man(won't call his name) they kidnapped in Anambra then, after their kidnapping the man, they passed in front of police station while going. Could you imagine that these people stopped in front of the police station & started shooting at one of their member to show police men that "Nothing Dey Happen". Police men tear race that day eeh, bro just pray these people don't remember you..
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2016
able20:

You're right, the first time I brought my kids home, all extended family members told me it was too dangerous I should rather send them Western Union that we are safer in Europe.
no be small thing, there's one of my uncle that refused to cone home because of this kidnapping & insecurity stuffs. The man dey panic no be here, we don't team sey not in dey happen but e no gree. I know his fears will also be cleared one day
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by ramalot(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2016
italianjob:
to me its safer Dan America,cos I ain't walking on d street and being shot down by cops cos am black

Except you'll be shot by the Nigerian police for N20 bribe. undecided
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Kgdavid(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2016
salabscholar01:
Every day, Police, armies put their own lives on the line to ensure our safety. The least we can do is make sure they have the tools to protect and serve our communities. Law enforcement officers are never 'off duty.' They are dedicated public servants who are sworn to protect public safety at any time and place that the peace is threatened. They need all the help that they can get. Everyone is involved....It must start from us (the civilians) first

nice idea but i don't understand how it really connects with this topic and what exactly are you asking us to do?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

She did well by keeping a low profile, on like dressing in a bling-bling kind of clothing, kidnapping is real bro, Mark jogging @ the Ikoyi link bridge does not still portrale dat 9ja is safe oooo, similarly my sis in Us came last december, due to the time difference, she usually comes back late @ 2am and sleeps late, I later warned her the danger of doing so, not too long she was almost kidnapped, if not for God.......The Nigeria of today, in terms of security is a no go.....
u are right but, people overseas over hype it in such a manner that some of their kids have even denounced being a Nigerian.#quitesad
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2016
Akalia:
how do u mean bro

I have a lot of them as friends. and in my work place... Most of them act like Nigerians... A lot of their girls marry old whites men for papers to stay. immediately they die, u know the rest ..

But u have internet why not type in Philippines living in graveyards in manalia instead of asking me...u will find it in writing and in video... it not a Secret
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by ramalot(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2016
There is nothing as self-limiting as denial.

Nigeria is unsafe as hell. While It is no less safe than some neighborhoods in Chicago, it is still HIGHLY unsafe.

Denial of this fact solves no problems, and only attempts to use Nigeria's typical "suffering and smiling" approach.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Kgdavid(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
there is always less traffic on the bridge because it was tolled ... You hardly see vegicle s passing through the bridge

bro the truth is that the PR team in charge of this event have done an excellent job of making sure the security personnel are invisible. But believe you me, even the US embassy would not allow Mr Zuckerberg move around without serious security. Neither would the Nigeria or Lagos state governments take the risk of such a fiasco occurring under their watch. In the first place i can assure you that even at home in the US this guy probably moves around with a sophisticated security team.

In fact, i daresay the reason he came into the country without much fanfare was to catch criminal elements off guard. Nigeria is not impossibly unsafe, but it is not perfectly safe especially for high net worth individuals, and this picture could be deceiving and Omojuwa should know that.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Akalia(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Richy4:

I have a lot of them as friends. and in my work place... Most of them act like Nigerians... A lot of their girls marry old whites men for papers to stay. immediately they die, u know the rest ..

But u have internet why not type in Philippines living in graveyards in manalia instead of asking me...
ok. Boy those philipino women hustle like men
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by obisdavinc(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2016
let him try it in ikorodu area at night to confirm the safe
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Akalia:
ok. Boy those philipino women hustle like men

Haha if u want to put it that way bro cool... but do not let her tell u your country is not good... because it's about the same with theirs....
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u are right but, people overseas over hype it in such a manner that some of their kids have even denounced being a Nigerian.#quitesad

You're right, another thing is the media, CNN for example does not report anything good about Nigeria, and most of those peeps oversees, tend to listen to CNN news alot, and watever dey hear is wat they believe.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by MadCow1: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
is port Harcourt Nigeria?

Port Harcourt is very very unsafe not nigeria

Erm..

Get the point.. The OP took a Photograph of Mark jogging on Ikoyi Bridge to say Nigeria is safe.. Well, thats wrong.

Even in Lagos, there are places both on the Mainland and Island that are not as safe.

But looking at the bigger picture which is Nigeria:

The entire Niger Delta States are unsafe...

The Entire North East region in unsafe.

Some of the North central states are also unsafe.

So why then pronounce Nigeria safe just because of Ikoyi. undecided
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by neocortex: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2016
efelusi:
show me or tell me which country in the world that does not experience these security concerns as Nigeria. The US have serial murderers taking place, police killings, natural disasters etc... the UK, knife deaths, road accident, France terrorists attacks... Its every where.

Yes we may have challenges dealing with these crimes, but Nigeria is reasonably safe.

Crime happens every where but that doesn't mean every where is safe/unsafe.
There is a huge difference between having someone to listen to your complaints
and act on them and having no where to run to when the bad guys strike.

Three landlords were kidnapped by vandals three days ago, nothing has
been heard about the case till now, who knows if they will ever be seen again,
same thing with the 10 DSS men that were kidnapped last year their body
has not yet been found.
These are the people who have first hand experience of what it means to be
insecure , not some of us who have never even come across a pickpocket.

We do have a security challenge and we can't solve it by pointing fingers at
other countries.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by CSTR2: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Omojuwa is a fool.

Nigeria is super unsafe.
cheesy
Only a slowpoke would take omojuwa serious. Nigga that is currently high on aisha's stomach infrastructure.
Nigeria is not safe and dosen't look like it will ever improve. A country with the third and fourth most deadliest terrorist groups in the world.
Besides, i am sure the american govt has atleast one CIA asset with him and a surveillance satellite trained on him throughout his stay in Nigeria via the US embassy. They don't take chances with one of their best minds.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by muareal: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2016
Gaskiya ne, Otito ni, Ezeokwu it's a proof that Nigeria is not as bad as it was been painted every where
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by MutantMetahuman: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Erm..

Get the point.. The OP took a Photograph of Mark jogging on Ikoyi Bridge to say Nigeria is safe.. Well, thats wrong.

Even in Lagos, there are places both on the Mainland and Island that are not as safe.

But looking at the bigger picture which is Nigeria:

The entire Niger Delta States are unsafe...

The Entire North East region in unsafe.

Some of the North central states are also unsafe.

So why then pronounce Nigeria safe just because of Ikoyi. undecided
even if 99% of Nigeria is unsafe, doesn't mean Nigeria is unsafe as long as there is still outstanding 1%

For the record, lagos is very very safe.. Little little crimes here and there is not enough reason to declare a state on .. The rate of violent crime in most us states is not enough reason to declare america unsafe..

A state has to be battling terrorism or outright war or rebellion before you can declare it unsafe..

North central is safe.

You get the point now?
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Temidayo9(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Lastking147:
So d country is safe?
Wen there's massacre errwia undecided
But u re not dead? I don't believe u. #mediocre
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Nihilist: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2016
CSTR2:
cheesy
Only a slowpoke would take omojuwa serious. Nigga that is currently high on aisha's stomach infrastructure.
Nigeria is not safe and dosen't look like it will ever improve. A country with the third and fourth most deadliest terrorist groups in the world.
Besides, i am sure the american govt has atleast one CIA asset with him and a surveillance satellite trained on him throughout his stay in Nigeria via the US embassy. They don't take chances with one of their best minds.

That guy in the blue shirt with the DragonballZ muscles is probably a bodyguard too.

Lagos people don't play.

Mark could get snatched off the streets in less time than it takes to say "Zuckerberg Wi-Fi is a Scam"
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Akalia(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Richy4:

Haha if u want to put it that way bro cool... but do not let her tell u your country is not good... because it's about the same with theirs....
nice point
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by An0nimus: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2016
Them plenty for NL. All the "Nigeria is a hellhole" crew. You need to read their comments about this country, you'll wonder if it's the same place you woke up in.

Nigeria is not the best place in the world, I agree. Just don't make it sound like we're cannibals in thick forests with no hope for civilisation even after rapture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm / Download Millions Of Free Email List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.