Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

Introduction To Pure Water Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduction To Pure Water Business (2631 Views)

How To Succed In Pure Water Business / How To Start A Mini Satchet / Pure Water Business / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Pure Water Business by ACKCITY: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pure water business apart from being profitable, also has a very interesting production process, especially for starters. One major obstacle in the business is the cost of setting up your pure water factory.

In my years of consulting for clients who want to set up a water factory, over 60% of clients I started consulting for ended up not setting up their factories after they get to know the total amount involved in setting up their pure water factory.

Let me be very frank with you, setting up a water factory is not as cheap as a lot of people think. I have met clients who think they could set up their factory with a million naira (Two thousand five hundred dollars).

One million naira will only get you some part of the equipment needed to set your factory up. One million naira cannot set up your entire pure water factory.

If, however, you successfully set up your water factory (See the total cost of setting up your water factory), and you have a good working team in and out of the factory, and good vehicle to deliver water to your clients, then you are on your way to becoming a very successful "Water Businessman"

Pure water business really is very profitable, especially as Nigeria gets into a stable power session, water factory owners will be able to make more profit if the amount spent on petroleum and diesel to power generators is reduced.

But have it behind your mind that you need plenty money (See the total amount you need here) to set up your factory and a good marketing strategy.

One pure water owner I interviewed in the cause of my consultancy work gave me a strategy that worked for him in establishing his factory. He made use of a "one-on-one" marketing strategy and initial free promotion to attract potential customers.

See more >>http://naijapurewater..com.ng/2016/08/introduction-to-pure-water-business.html

(1) (Reply)

*How To Make $500 To $3000 A Month Freelancing In Upwork* / Atpay Forum / Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.