Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun (7867 Views)

Health centre collapses in abuja Months After Buhari Commissioned It -pix / Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge / Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by DesChyko: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

LIE muhammed junior

Rice have been selling between 13 to 15k per Bag during GEJ tenure

www.nigeriatradehub.gov.ng/News/tabid/98/entryid/111/rice-scarcity-imminent-as-importation-drops.aspx

Last time I was in Lagos during Jona's regime, I bought eice between 5,500 and 6,000 from Aspamda Trade Fair. Before I returned back this year, no be small thing o.
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by OkoNDOoBo: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
DesChyko:

Last time I was in Lagos during Jona's regime, I bought eice between 5,500 and 6,000 from Aspamda Trade Fair. Before I returned back this year, no be small thing o.

Don't be be mischevious, which year .?

We re talking about market not trade fair were u get cheap. Goods.
Jonathan hand over power to buhari on May30.

Rice has already being sold between 13 to 15k around feb in lag.

I could remember buying. A litre of fuel for 400 around April 2015 so who is responsible for this..?
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by DesChyko: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

I could remember buying. A litre of fuel for 400 around April 2015 so who is responsible for this..?

That was late 2014. I left Lagos around November or December 2014. And I don't agree with your assumption because even in December 2014, a bag of rice went for 10k in my hometown. If you figure in transportation and all, it's easy to note.

During the election period, a lot of things changed prices due to speculation. That can't account for today though.
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by OkoNDOoBo: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
DesChyko:

That was late 2014. I left Lagos around November or December 2014. And I don't agree with your assumption because even in December 2014, a bag of rice went for 10k in my hometown. If you figure in transportation and all, it's easy to note.

During the election period, a lot of things changed prices due to speculation. That can't account for today though.

I live in Lagos all my life, anybody that tells you he/she bought a bag of Rice in Lagos or Ogun below 13k around feb is a Liar.
Qoute me. Anywhere.
Daleko market is the major Rice distributor to retailers in lagos and ogun state.
Import duty was increased around january 2015 by feburary rice was 13k .
The price never came down again till to today.
Read this comment from a Rice retailer around january 2015

distributor with Kambel Rice Limited, Ms. Uzoma Okeke,
who spoke with our correspondent, said the imported rice
had become expensive since the import duty was raised by
35 per cent in January this year.
“Everybody sells as they like but the agric rice that we now
sell for N10,000 was N8,000 and some others that we sell
between N11,500 and N13,000 were N9,500. So, for the
festive season, we expect it to rise to N14,000 or N15,000,”
she said.
Traders in other major rice markets in Lagos, including Mile
12, Sango Ota, Iddo and Alaba, sell within the same price
range.

This news was in january 2015.
This is the link to the news.
www.nigeriatradehub.gov.ng/News/tabid/98/entryid/111/rice-scarcity-imminent-as-importation-drops.aspx
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by DesChyko: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

I live in Lagos all my life, anybody that tells you he/she bought a bag of Rice in Lagos or Ogun below 13k around feb is a Liar.
Qoute me. Anywhere.
Daleko market is the major Rice distributor to retailers in lagos and ogun state.
Import duty was increased around january 2015 by feburary rice was 13k .
The price never came down again till to today.
Read this comment from a Rice retailer around january 2015

distributor with Kambel Rice Limited, Ms. Uzoma Okeke,
who spoke with our correspondent, said the imported rice
had become expensive since the import duty was raised by
35 per cent in January this year.
“Everybody sells as they like but the agric rice that we now
sell for N10,000 was N8,000 and some others that we sell
between N11,500 and N13,000 were N9,500. So, for the
festive season, we expect it to rise to N14,000 or N15,000,”
she said.
Traders in other major rice markets in Lagos, including Mile
12, Sango Ota, Iddo and Alaba, sell within the same price
range.

This news was in january 2015.
This is the link to the news.

If you have anybody in Aspamda, ask him to go to Block A8 and inquire the cost of rice in the said year. Between 2011 and 2014, I was in Imo. I left Imo in November 2014 after the burial of my grandfather in October. I may be mistaken though, confusing the year. But It is not an argument. Whether you believe or not, I gain nothing.

By the way, in December, even the cost of travelling home more than doubled. Everybody should know why.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by OkoNDOoBo: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
DesChyko:

If you have anybody in Aspamda, ask him to go to Block A8 and inquire the cost of rice in the said year. Between 2011 and 2014, I was in Imo. I left Imo in November 2014 after the burial of my grandfather in October. I am not mistaken. It is not an argument. Whether you believe or not, I gain nothing.

By the way, in December, even the cost of travelling home more than doubled. Everybody should know why.

Stop arguing like an illiterate,price of rice Started increasing around feburary 2015 as at Feb 2015. it was sold for 13k

who is the president of nigeria between january 2015 till may 30..?
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by glingev(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

This looks uncompleted to you hate mongering Igbos..

Lies, hate and bitterness is the reason why you people can not progress and will never progress.

Completed or not completed, you can not show us anything from your village...

I tire o my broda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by DesChyko: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Stop arguing like an illiterate,price of rice Started increasing around feburary 2015 as at Feb 2015. it was sold for 13k

who is the president of nigeria between january 2015 till may 30..?

Jona left the helm over a year now, has it stopped you and your cohorts from tagging him responsible for today's government failures? Now you want to play the 'time card'.
I stated clearly that this is not an argument. Secondly you lost cognizance of the fact that during the election period, a lot of consumables fluctuated due to speculation. Lastly, don't shoot yourself in the foot. Take a look at how organized our comments have been: grammar-wise and conversation-wise and you'ld realise whom the culprit would be should one of us be tagged an illiterate.

I respond to you no more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by OkoNDOoBo: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
DesChyko:

I stated clearly that this is not an argument. Secondly you lost cognizance of the fact that during the election period, a lot of consumables fluctuated due to speculation. Lastly, don't shoot yourself in the foot. Take a look at how organized our comments have been: grammar-wise and conversation-wise and you'ld realise whom the culprit would be should one of us be tagged an illiterate.

Better.
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by Adiola(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:

There must be some village in your village constitution that says the commander in chief can not commission any school or infrastructure in Nigeria..

silly Igbos..
sounds more like an illiterate ,you are not wise at all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
DesChyko:

Jona left the helm over a year now, has it stopped you and your cohorts from tagging him responsible for today's government failures? Now you want to play the 'time card'.

1. To start with, government is continuum and whatever foundation and template the previous administration left is what the new government is going to work with and build on.

2. When the previous administration performed horribly, loot the treasury dry, did not diversify the economy when oil was selling for $100, it makes the job of the new government difficult and tenuous with oil selling for $40.

3. Whit the previous government borrowing over half trillion to pay salaries when when oil was selling for $80, exactly what do you thing our situation should be with oil selling for $40.

4. Fact is, you and your kind wold love for us to forget how we arrived at this predicament and what led to out current situation, but we know and won't forget..

5. We know the reason why their high rate of unemployment, why the economy is struggling and it is because of looting and stealing perpetrated by the previous government, it is lack of any ability to diversify the economy when Nigeria earned more money than any administration many times over.

6. We know the huge amount of jobs could have generated with our money jona stole and gave to dasuki to share with his cronies and the list is endless.

Thank GOD we see bright light at the end of the tunnel, but we wont forget and will always let you and your kind know how we arrived at this predicament...
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
glingev:

I tire o my broda.

These characters were raised and brought up with hatred, anger and bitterness so it's pretty much their portion in life to carry on the hatred, bitterness and anger..
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:

No, you have reduced yourself to cowardice and refuting your own quotes word for word.

Why edit your idiotic quotes?

Below are captions of your odious and disgusting bigoted and insane tribal nonsense with the link..

Clowns like you disgust me..

lol see who is calling me a bigot, kettle calling pot black

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by PentiumProf: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Aragbagbuosola and buharia are one and the same.
They have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
Ucheosefoh:
lol see who is calling me a bigot, kettle calling pot black
[/s]

Find something better to do with your life..

Bigots like you disgust me...
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by PentiumProf: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

The biggest of the bigots calling someone a bigot.
Are you okay araasaa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by Nasa28(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:

The president was there to celebrate Osun @25 and commissioned different projects too and if this is killing your soul, you know what you can do, feel free to engage the next lagoon or just slit your wrist, it's your choice because we don't care what you and your kind think.

Just the reason why they say Nigerian graduates are unemployable.... cos of ppl like you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
Nasa28:

Just the reason why they say Nigerian graduates are unemployable.... cos of ppl like you
[/s]

What's you being unemployable got to do with your bigoted brother posting ignorant and illiterate rubbish on the internet...

Abeg shut up..
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
PentiumProf:

The biggest of the bigots calling someone a bigot.
Are you okay araasaa
[/s]

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by PentiumProf: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Are you angry because i told you the truth.
Why are you sad that you are the king of bigots
Accept your title and stop acting childish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by Nasa28(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

What's you being unemployable got to do with your bigoted brother posting ignorant and illiterate rubbish on the internet...

Abeg shut up..

am not here for be calling. what I'm saying is that buhari should behave like a president ......have u ever watched US presidential debate?? pls try and do they will understand the work of a president..
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2016

Even universities in Nigeria don't look this good..

God Bless Aregbe

God Bless PMB

God Bless SW

God Bless Nigeria

Igbos are free to visit the nearest lagoon of course...
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
Nasa28:

am not here for be calling. what I'm saying is that buhari should behave like a president ......have u ever watched US presidential debate?? pls try and do they will understand the work of a president..
[/s]

I'm not interested in your meaningless and unintelligent babbles.

Go away with your headache and sorrow..
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2016

Greatness is ours.

The best is yet to come..
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2016

Aregbeshola building the best schools in Nigeria...

The most productive governor in Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by Nasa28(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
I weep for Nigerian youths!!!! they lack sense.

Who said the structure isn't good or standard.... but for buhari to leave the economic woes facing this country for That kind of project is a no no to me . Period .
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by Nasa28(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
don't worry, he will still commission borehole

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by Nasa28(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:

Aregbeshola building the best schools in Nigeria...

The most productive governor in Nigeria..

we need more of that..... but I hope the students won't be forced to stay at home Cos of teachers strike ....

just asking though
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by Beremx(f): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Stop lying nau! haba!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
Nasa28:

we need more of that..... but I hope the students won't be forced to stay at home Cos of teachers strike ....

just asking though
[/s]

You angry and hateful losers have nothing better to do with out souls than to wish evil and bad luck on other people, but luckily, the people you are wishing the same evil and bad luck are progressing and developing while your own villages have nothing to show for the taxes and allocations they collect from you..

Obviously, your evil and bad luck with is always back to the sender..

Sucks to be you losers...
Re: Buhari Commissioned An Uncompleted Building In Osun by aresa: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari’s 2019 Budget Presentation Delayed / Enugu Airport Demolition: Ugwuanyi Never Threatened To Harm Emejulu - Paul Eze / "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.