Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lady Comes Back With Brilliant Idea To Publicly Shame Cheating Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Comes Back With Brilliant Idea To Publicly Shame Cheating Boyfriend (738 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Comes Back With Brilliant Idea To Publicly Shame Cheating Boyfriend by idguru501: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2016
www.idnewstab.com For some people, it's a tear-filled day when you look
back at all the cute pictures you took together and
wonder why he cheated. For one smart lady though,
those pictures were just the ammunition she needed
to get back at the love rat. She went on Instagram
and changed the captions on pics of the pair from
more amicable times to reflect the prevailing
situation.More photos here www.idnewstab.com/2016/09/lady-comes-back-with-brilliant-idea-to.html?m=1
Re: Lady Comes Back With Brilliant Idea To Publicly Shame Cheating Boyfriend by Came: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2016
Na person way person love dey do person bad. forgiveness is not easy, but if you are able to forgive,you will bounce back to life. LIFE MUST GO ON!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Suck That Cunt So Wet / My People From South East, please What Is Meaning Of BUHARI in Igbo language.. / The Saints & The Sinner 1: The Sin That Besets {$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.