Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? (44984 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by koolchicco: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Do you have a contrary opinion?.  tongue

erm,erm. .**Still thinking**
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
chiogo:

That has to do with your cousin. go fix him   tongue

I think I'll be the coolest, "hippiest" Doctor.  cool Ok, seriously I don't know who Olu Maintain is.  undecided

I will never attend any hospital that has the name  Chiogo listed as its physician henceforth.

You don't know Olu maintain?. You see what I am saying.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
jay bee:

so which one of y'all is willing to take up the challenge? grin
Jay Bee do you happen to be a doctor? Maybe these women can come give you a trial
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
jay bee:

so which one of y'all is willing to take up the challenge? grin

Bros don't worry. Your doctor title is enough for them to start stalking you. Chics love doctors. You don't need to be handsome, all you need is a medical degree. At worst, get a vet degree and they will be confused.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by TheSly: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors?
See this $9,000,000 Question?  
Who do you want to marry them? Men? Abi you sick!? cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by koolchicco: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Bros don't worry. Your doctor title is enough for them to start stalking you. Chics love doctors. You don't need to be handsome, all you need is a medical degree. At worst, get a vet degree and they will be confused.

Is it that bad simple? tongue grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by zerocool(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka; You're wrong there. Doctors/Med students nowadays know a lot of things e.g fashion, music etc, and now live 'big boy' lifestyle. I guess you have u seen nigerian doctors driving an hummer, or one who owns a lamboghini.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
koolchicco:

Is it that bad simple? tongue grin

Just hang a stethoscope in your car with a white lab gown and see how chics will be all over you like bees on honey. You may be a grade 3 chemistry teacher at isolo high school but they will be so mesmerized to ask further questions until after sex.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
zerocool:

@Aloy.Emeka; You're wrong there. Doctors/Med students nowadays know a lot of things e.g fashion, music etc,  and now live 'big boy' lifestyle. I guess you have u seen nigerian doctors driving an hummer, or one who owns a lamboghini.

Owning a Lamborghini only indicates the person is rich but does not mean he is not a Jew man. Many alaye igbo traders drive vehicles like that.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Secretz(f): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
I think I would prefer a Surgeon to be specific, now they bring in quite a bit of bacon. . . . but in general nahhhhh . . . . Other than personality, profession wise, I am drawn to Programmers and those in the I.C.T field, engineers, teachers,teachers by day-tattooist by night . . . phoaaarrr! tongue

Who cares really. . . . . . it's not like the first thing you notice is a person's profession unless you meet em at work. grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by zerocool(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka; Then i guess if they don't know 'wats up' as you had said, they wouldn't think of buying an hummer or lamboghini. Maybe they would have been contented with a toyota or volkswagen, moreover they wouldn't know anything known as lamboghini or H3, not to talk of buying it.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

I will never attend any hospital that has the name  Chiogo listed as its physician henceforth.

You don't know Olu maintain?. You see what I am saying.
I'm not even a Doctor. . .yet!!! Anyway, since when do Doctors beg people to treat them?  undecided
And I don't know Olu Maintain because I'm not very much into naija music esp. the new ones. Music doesn't start and end in Nigeria although I do know a lot of Nigerian artistes. If you're talking about the yahooze song then yeah, I've heard of Olu Maintain, just can't identify him(them) by face.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by zerocool(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka; Don't want to blow my trumpet,but i know music and artistes even more than those in the industry. And even my mates @ schl know music as well,so bone yarns. If i may ask do you know Jay Sean, Kristinia Debarge or Drake?,lolzzz,
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by mgbogo: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
h
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
Some male doctors forget ethics whenever they are faced with super hot women. It's not easy for a woman to think her husband is examining another woman's private part.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
I noticed it at uni, but doctors in Nigeria are only living in past glory, the universities floods em out yearly and some private hospitals pay em as low as 40k monthly,
not a good profession in Nigeria ,
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

good looks and brains are a rare combination.

I completely agree. There are very few people like me. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hmmmm. . .
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Sagamite(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
zerocool:

@Chika & Chiogo; Your profession most times define who you are and moulds your personality.

I agree in high degrees on this.

Definitely defines my personality.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Sagamite(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
maedan:

@ FL Gators

Don't turn your back on journalists o cheesy. They talk a lot yes but they look at things from all angles before making judgement. They will make good husbands because they are open-minded. Engineers are good too, like you said they are hardly ever out of work grin.

You must be having a laff, mate.

Majority of them are the worst breed. One of the professions I can least stand in the last decade. Completely unprincipled and unintelligent bunch, both in Nigeria and the West.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Kunbee: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
Sagamite:

I agree in high degrees on this.

Definitely defines my personality.

U have a personality shocked
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Sagamite(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ Kunbee

Ki lo mean? shocked grin

You, you are already in trouble with me. Don't add to your charge sheet.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Kunbee: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
Sagamite:

@ Kunbee

Ki lo mean? shocked grin

You, you are already in trouble with me. Don't add to your charge sheet.

grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by MUZBO(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Doctors are not romantic at all. They waste all their tears in the library and do not know any other thing besides anatomy and physiology. They know a woman's G spot in theory but in practice, they are lost. Their social life is zero. My little cousin at UNEC med sch didn't know who is Olu maintain when his song was en vogue and it's because he is married to the library. Lawyers are smarter imho and are likely to survive in difficult circumstances than doctors.
And yet females prefer to marry Drs right? Well thats what you've inferred.
I don't gerrit anymore because you are beginning to sway. Are you a lawyer or did you loose a chick to a Dr? Just asking. It is what it is!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2009
@Chiogo
I'm not confused o. I'm sure I dnt want to work in the hospital, biology would be good.
Eng is promising too.

No, doctors dnt make much anymore. That's why undergrads are not so much crazy abt medicine. Its either law or eng.

@
maedan:

@ FL Gators

Don't turn your back on journalists o cheesy. They talk a lot yes but they look at things from all angles before making judgement. They will make good husbands because they are open-minded. Engineers are good too, like you said they are hardly ever out of work grin.
LOL, ma dear, not all journalists look at both sides of the coin. That's why we dnt get both side of any story nowadays. They say the things we want to hear. As your journalist date "how do I look today" lol "You look fabulous today, compared to paris hilton on drugs. Did you see her last week? She made Britney spears look like a drag queen. Talking about Spears, did. . . . ."
On and on grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

@Chiogo
I'm not confused o. I'm sure I dnt want to work in the hospital, biology would be good.
Eng is promising too.

No, doctors dnt make much anymore. That's why undergrads are not so much crazy abt medicine. Its either law or eng.
Hmm, I dunno about where you stay but there are so many pre-med students in my school.

I need to find out the average salary. 10 yrs of college is no joke. embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2009
LOL. You'll get to find out. You still got time. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2009
Abeg, I want to graduate in 4yrs. That's why I'm not undecided, studying what I dunno. I want to be sure NOW.

Didn't they tell you that time is money?? tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by TOPE20001(f): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2009
Secretz:

I think I would prefer a Surgeon to be specific, now they bring in quite a bit of bacon. . . . but in general nahhhhh . . . . Other than personality, profession wise, I am drawn to Programmers and those in the I.C.T field, engineers, teachers,teachers by day-tattooist by night . . . phoaaarrr!  tongue

Who cares really. . . . . . it's not like the first thing you notice is a person's profession unless you meet em at work.  grin

Amen grin
Doctors. . . . .  .nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2009
chiogo:

Abeg, I want to graduate in 4yrs. That's why I'm not undecided, studying what I dunno. I want to be sure NOW.

Didn't they tell you that time is money?? tongue
Everyone is sure at their first year.
Getting exposed to different classes, WHILE YOU'RE TRACK, helps you decide on what you really want.

My schools statistics. . . .during their junior year, about 68% dropped their Health-Profession track and did sth else.

Don't subject yourself to one track just because you're scared of changing your mind. Study what you enjoy.

I dont regret my decision. I'm even thinking law cheesy

How psychology? Got an exam tomor, been study. driving me crazy angry
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Everyone is sure at their first year.
Getting exposed to different classes, WHILE YOU'RE TRACK, helps you decide on what you really want.

My schools statistics. . . .during their junior year, about 68% dropped their Health-Profession track and did sth else.

Don't subject yourself to one track just because you're scared of changing your mind. Study what you enjoy.

I dont regret my decision. I'm even thinking law cheesy

How psychology? Got an exam tomor, been study. driving me crazy angry
LOL, I don't enjoy anything!!!! Reminds me of my co-worker whose favorite saying is "school is not the way" and he's 19 and a junior.
I'm like, "why are you here then?" he says he has little siblings and they look up to him. He has to set "good examples"

Honestly, people are always saying "do what you enjoy" etc. I'm not tryna go to school for years with debt and a broke-ass while doing "what I enjoy".
I wish there was another way. ugh man I sound so pessimistic. I hate psychology!!!! No, it's the professor - too much reading!! Had an exam on friday. You better go study, that shit is no joke.  Me sef I have a chapter to read tonight and a quiz after.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2009
A chapter, got more. . . .on 3 of them. crazy.

Yea, its gonna be hard. . . . money is also an issue, but it doesnt have to be a causation.

You dnt enjoy anything and you want to be a doctor? This girl, you're not serious grin

By the time you get into med school, the inspiration and motivation would be dead if you're not really into what you're studying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.