Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins (27507 Views)

Naruto Character Contest(the Comment With The Most Like Wins) / Comment Without any likes An Iphone 7 / Lets Do Dis.::comment WITH D LAST Word...n Kil D Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

you dont need to trust me yet. After we do the coded tinz in the backyard, we can then talk about trust when we are ready to date grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked blood of gawd, u c y i said i no trust cos ur eye dey chuk wella sad i go tell my mummy for u cry
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

you dont need to trust me yet. After we do the coded tinz in the backyard, we can then talk about trust when we are ready to date grin

come epicmaurice

stay away from annniky oohhh

Her parents don't know u

they only know one fair boi that's going to pay her bride price

meet him www.nairaland.com/piperson
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
annnikky:

shocked shocked shocked shocked blood of gawd, u c y i said i no trust cos ur eye dey chuk wella sad i go tell my mummy for u cry
tell your mummy nah, then i will tell her what i saw you doing with our classmate the other day and what you have been doing on nairaland.
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

its you that should get your own bae cos God told me in a vision last night that annnikky is for me.

some ghost must be playing pranks on uu

no be God show u anything
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

tell your mummy nah, then i will tell her what i saw you doing with our classmate the other day and what you have been doing on nairaland.
grin grin i no dey fear for d@ one oo cos she trust me dye tongue tongue
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

come epicmaurice

stay away from annniky oohhh

Her parents don't know u

they only know one fair boi that's going to pay her bride price

meet him www.nairaland.com/piperson
grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bia piperson!!

Enough is enough!!!

I challenge you to an agni-kai/ duel for annnikky's heart.

Winner takes all of her heart. angry
cool
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Bia piperson!!

Enough is enough!!!

cool

hmmm

odiegwu

nothing deh happen

I beat u to her heart and ill still beat u to d ground sad
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Bia piperson!!

Enough is enough!!!

cool
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

hmmm
odiegwu
nothing deh happen
I beat u to her heart and ill still beat u to d ground sad
oya nah. We shall see.

Just come to sambisa by 11.59pm make sure you come alone.

May the best man win angry
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

oya nah.
We shall see.

Just come to sambisa by 11.59pm
make sure you come alone.

May the best man win angry

no problem

I visit my friend at okija

then ill head to sambisa with my very go friend shehu umar... a graduate of atomic engineering

we shall seee
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

no problem

I visit my friend at okija

then ill head to sambisa with my very go friend shehu umar... a graduate of atomic engineering

we shall seee
angry sad guyz e neva reach like that na haaaa una wan kill me cry @piperson n epicmaurice undecided
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
annnikky:

angry sad guyz e neva reach like that na haaaa una wan kill me cry @piperson n epicmaurice undecided

lor lor
Che re

relax
don't worry

I'm so going to teach this wife snatcher a lesson he'll live to regret.

he wants to test me

hahahaha

okotoriwa

he'll no that some ppl don't call me chiwetala AGU 1 for nothing
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

lor lor
Che re

relax
don't worry

I'm so going to teach this wife snatcher a lesson he'll live to regret.

he wants to test me

hahahaha

okotoriwa

he'll no that some ppl don't call me chiwetala AGU 1 for nothing
Chai.... I dey beg na e neva reach d@ side ooo biko cos i no wan cry cry cry
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
annnikky:

Chai.... I dey beg na e neva reach d@ side ooo biko cos i no wan cry cry cry

it doesn't matter dear

u won't cry coz u won't miss him coz u don't love him

so it won't matter

if he wishes to back off

then he must apologise to u and i
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

it doesn't matter dear

u won't cry coz u won't miss him coz u don't love him

so it won't matter

if he wishes to back off

then he must apologise to u and i
Hmmmm smiley buh u dnt nid to shed blood na beside he's ur frnd na grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
annnikky:

Hmmmm smiley buh u dnt nid to shed blood na beside he's ur frnd na grin grin

see y I need to do what I need to do

https://mobile.facebook.com/Atorio900?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9073223301
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Texting directly from alusi ogwe.
I have fortified myself. Infact am already waiting for you in sambisa.

Annnicky is mine by fire by thunder.
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

see y I need to do what I need to do

https://mobile.facebook.com/Atorio900?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9073223301
N wats d@ link na smiley
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Texting directly from alusi ogwe.

I have fortified myself. Infact am already waiting for you in sambisa.

Annnicky is mine by fire by thunder.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
annnikky:

N wats d@ link na smiley

Haba honey

it's ur husband profile nau
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
annnikky:

N wats d@ link na smiley

Haba honey

it's ur husband profile nau wink
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

Haba honey
thats not my profile so stop decieving her.
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

Haba honey

Urs or maurice
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
annnikky:
Urs or maurice
its nt mine so dnt bother checking it
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
annnikky:

Urs or maurice

haba

who's ur husband na

It's piperson nau
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
piperson:

haba

who's ur husband na

It's piperson nau
Hhahahhahahaha tongue grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:

its nt mine so dnt bother checking it
Hmmmmm.. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by AMKAG66(m): 12:32am On Sep 04, 2016
annnikky:
Hmmmmm.. grin tongue
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=AMKAG66 post=49053022][/quote]
tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Don't post anything else here again. I have won. Thank you. Gimmie ma medal.
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2016
rexhafiz:
Don't post anything else here again. I have won. Thank you. Gimmie ma medal.
win kor, win ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CAN YOU SPOT THE SNIPER? (PHOTOS) / Which Number Will Rightly Fix The Broken Bone? / Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.