Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video (18771 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant / Green Card: Woke Soyinka Denies Making The Demeaning Report / MASQUERADE Job:lai Mohammed Denies Making Such Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by PapaBaby: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2016
The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has denied tweeting “recession is just a word”. Her Special Assistant (Media) Mr. Festus Akanbi, in a statement in Abuja Thursday, said that the minister did not own a twitter account, therefore the said tweet was not from her.

He said, “The attention of the Honourable Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has been drawn to a fake Twitter handle in her name saying that ‘recession is just a word.’ “For the avoidance of doubt, the Honourable Minister does not own a Twitter account. The Twitter handle currently trending, and any other twitter handle presently in existence is not, and cannot be that of the Honourable Minister, as a twitter account has not yet been set up for her. It is obviously fake and does not represent the views and opinions of the Honourable Minister.‎ “Also at no time did the Honourable Minister, who addressed the media immediately after Wednesday’s Federal Executive Council, make such a statement. “The Minister has consistently demonstrated empathy for the plight of Nigerians hard hit by dwindling oil prices and the impact on the economy”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/adeosun-disowns-recession

Check it from 4:20 - 4:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZcwG36gq3Y&feature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2016
She needs to resign for practically destroying this country. She thinks this is Owambe

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2016
She is lying.The twitter account belongs to her.Upon all her foreign degrees in obodo oyibo, she cannot deliver.incompetent minister.Like buhari like kemi adeosun.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2016
This middle-level accountant, I am not taking serious angry
Nonsense, yes sir, yes sir, officer..Yes, she said "recession is a word", check verse 4:00mins - 4:25mins angry
Hopeless economic situation, we have found ourselves...which university and professional organisation certified her, they should be proud of this incompetence shocked
Nonsense cry cry cry
Useless government
Now, where is lalasticlala sef, day don break oh undecided

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Real2020:
She needs to resign for practically destroying this country. She thinks this is Owambe
grin

23 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Lols
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by abokibuhari: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2016
Keneking:
This middle-level accountant, I am not taking serious angry
Nonsense, yes sir, yes sir, officer..Yes, she said "recession is a word", check verse 4:00mins - 4:25mins angry
Hopeless economic situation, we have found ourselves...
Nonsense cry cry cry
Useless government
Now, where is lalasticlala sef, day don break oh undecided
HEAVEN rejoices over this strayed soul, for you were blind but now you can see, you were deaf but now you can hear. Go and sin no more.

WAILERS GREETERS MINISTRY cool

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Geniro: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by clefstone(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2016
'Recession is a word'. Lie lie woman infected by a lie lie govt headed by a lie lie head of states from a lie lie party

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
The Yoruba minister of finance is a disaster to this nation. An international embarrassment and disgrace to Nigeria.

I believe that woman uses Toronto Certificate like her brothers, Ghali naaba, Bihari, and others.

If they the Afonjas are really educated as they claim, why can't they turn things around for the country now that have been given the opportunity?

Afonjas are grossly incompetent and only good at Owambe!!!!!!!!!!!

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TrueHeart365(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Buhari and everyone associated with him are bastarddds.
what is this nonsense. this incompetent hag thinks it's about speaking with accent.
she caould not even articulate herself. what rubbish.
buhari... i know you are a proud and unforgiving bigot, for christ sake if you don't want NOI look for someone more competent than this british trained illiterate.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by henrydadon(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by fulfillment2020(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lie lie woman, she said it in the video even before she tweeted it.
Yoruba's are incompetent when it comes to management, that's how they ran aground Kingsway stores, UTC, Leventis, John Holt etc.
Abeg who's comparing this mere accountant with NOI? its not by forming fake british accent.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Honestly, this woman is only fit for Accountant General.
We need an Economist as the Minister of Finance.
Modified: I bet all the people who comment up there didn't watch the video
Truly she said recession is just a word.
She equally said we can come out of recession by sticking to the prescription which is being disciplined in expenditure, invest in capital and diversity our economy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by ephi123(f): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Rather than debating whether recession is a word or not, can the honourable minister please focus on the task she was employed to do? undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by lawyer(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
And to think few months back APC sponsored an Article in the Economist labeling GEJ as an Ineffectual Buffoon despite the fact he handed over Africa's Largest Economy to Kemi Adeosun but under 15months she and her band of clueless APC government have destroyed the very fabric of existence of Nigerians with her bad economic policies. GEJ handed over to her $1-N215. This morning its $1-N425. Kemi Adeosun is the real economic ineffectual buffoon and she is completely clueless on how to get us out of this recession.

Buhari himself cannot hide from this malaise plaguing Nigerians now. As soon as he took over government, he did not rally the country together to improve the economy. Rather he spent the first 6 months empowering anti pdp social media critics to abuse and blame GEJ meanwhile the economy was crumbling with no ministers, no economic team or special advisers to help stem this rot. Everyday it was one stupid story or the other about how "minister A stole $20billion or Commissioner B hiding $80billion in his toilet" and his social media agents were making fun of everyone in PDP while the economy was tanking right under his nose. He did not provide any kind of economic marshal plan to move Nigeria forward but was busy playing Ludo with the CBN governor banning forex today, restricting forex tomorrow, banning importation of everything without granting manufacturers any option on how to do it themselves rather it was a competition to win the award of "who can blame GEJ/PDP the most". By the time Buhari selected Ministers to hit the ground as promised in their campaigns, the economy was already finished with no one to guide it properly.

Today all of them in APC both on social media and in Government have realized that they have messed up and Nigerians are turning on them. Its now they realize they are in power and are feebly trying to fix the damage they caused which would be very difficult because they were not prepared to govern in the first place talk less of being expert managers of the economy. Now they have stopped spreading silly propaganda about who chopped Nigeria's money and changed it to " e go better". Even Lai Mohammed's mouth is feeling the recession too because he has no new lies or fairy tales to dish out to Nigerians anymore. Nigerians don't deserve these kind of ineffectual buffoons in APC running our Government.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by nairaman66(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
These peeps are beginning to sound like the PDP !!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Lionsclaw: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Abegi you guys should leave the woman alone.

I am a wailer but refuse to be an unreasonable zombie

I have watched the video and she said but ONLY as part of a speech where she was motivating us to be strong in the face of our national economic challenges.

She did not use make it as a stand alone sentence. So what is all this noise about, truth is recession is just a word depending on the determination and spirit of the people.

The only thing I am enjoying about it is that my warning to folks about voting for Buhari has more than come to pass and he Buhari has made me a Nigerian in Diaspora become a millionaire in naira. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
"If you elected pa. Buhari by the time he will be through with Nigeria, only 'change' will be remaining(as in conductor change)"- Dean Patience Jonathan 13th January 2015

23 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hahaha!

They got the gentle and kind chop I chop president, they complained, cried and called him clueless.

Now they have the stubborn and no chop president, they are still complaining..

Sowie my people cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by delikay4luv: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mrs. Parody

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by salabscholar01(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
are we just programmed to be dishing out insults on our leaders? SMH for the Nigerian youths
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TheFreeOne: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wow...

Every member of Buhari's cabinet has been possessed with the lying spirit.

They need strong exorcist to relieve them of the Lai.ng mohammedian spirit.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
No economy has grown doing what we have been doing. Spending 90% of our earnings.

If we spend N165 Billion every month on Salaries, there is very little left for growth.. Hon. Kemi Adeosun (Minister Of Finance)

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by buJu234: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
they really said that talk is cheap!!!

BLOWING BIG BIG GRAMMAR sometimes doesnt solve the problem...

my dear finance minister...

what u dont know u dont know...

expect u go and learn from the expert or those whom have been there before u

there is no shame in asking question ok

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by IceMan85(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nigeria should just beg Prophet Nnamdi KANU for Christ sake. He said the zoo (Nigeria) must fall and a lot is happening.
A country with the highest economy in Africa is in recession!
Everything started falling out from the very moment this man was arrested.
#freennamdikanutosaveoureconomy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by henrydadon(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
non of my business have given up on nigerian politics

[img]http://i./gnsZMraq7oRjy.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by weezii(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who else is tired of the present Nigeria’s government and their lies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why is it that whenever anything is brought up against any pro-APC steward it is dismissed as a lie. I hope Nigeria can queue behind Brazil in the case of the budget manipulation,a whole president got sacked.Time to get things stirred

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
It's better to have thieves lead us as a people than these pathetic bunch of liars leadingredients us.

This is really sad and unbecoming.

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by truthspeaks: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
History will neva remember Buhari well after bn given a 2nd chance. Buhari is truly a punishment to Nigerians n lessons hv bn learnt so far. See how lies now transcends frm him to all of his appointees yet still wants us to believe he has integrity. Mr integrity my foot. Buhari's govt will be remembered as most useless n confused govt in our history books. Any hausa man that bears Buhari, I ll check twice to know if he is a liar n a tribalist n if he has a clue as to watever biz I want to hv wit him. Wat a useless lot from the head to the least govt official

19 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by hiredkiller: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
chaiii una don burst this mere primary school home economics teacher call kemi adeosun

aresa biko bianu ebea take photo *shakam*

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Suspension Cannot Stand - Jibrin / Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka / Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.