Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo (21222 Views)

Oyinlola Resigns From Buhari's Govt As 7 APC Govs,3 Pdp's Storm Abuja For OBJ CN / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 / Ondo : APC Aspirants Tackle Tinubu Over Alleged Imposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by Day11(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
shammah1:
May God deliver South West from the control of Tinubu. Amen

And God will put who?

Tell me, you?

Ask God to deliver you from hatred of a fellow man.

Jagaban is a gift to the west, take it or leave it, You can as well ask the Northerners if there is anyone like him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by tuniski: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tospark:
My Take:
How i wish A P C can make this primary free and fair.. We're tired of mimiko and its allies.. Both Ondo state Universities are on strike over 2months and the tyrant shows no remose.. I know A P C cannot do worse than what we are already facing with in Ondo State.
Wake up, apc's best is lowerr than worst of pdp!

1 Like

Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by mobicomtech01: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
All the so called candidates that stepped down knew fully well from the beginning that they where not going to participate in the primary election. It is all a political strategy to get recognition from the APC at the federal level. Dr Paul Akintelure is only looking for the Deputy Governorship slot if it is Zoned to the southern senatorial district. The real battle is between Abraham, Boroffice, Aketi and Sola Oke. Any other candidate is just seeking relevance at the National Level. This is what is on ground presently in Akure. Must of Boroffice delegates have been lodged in Hotels in Ijapo for over a week, Segun Abraham moves up and Down in Ijapo with truck loads of Mobile Policemen cos he rented an apartment in that Ijapo. Sola Oke has almost a blocked vote from delegates from the southern senatorial district. Boroffice as the Asiwaju of Akoko has a majority of delegates from Akoko, Idoani environs. Aketi has a split delegate with Ayorinde Achievers University owner cos they are both from Owo. They are both discussing for a truce and accord. Delegates from the central senatorial district are favourably disposed to Aketi because of Abena. This is where real Politiking comes to Play. And for record purpose, Tinubu did not impose Aketi on ACN in the last election a mock election was held by Aspirants then in his house and Aketi won in the lotting kind of election. By tomorrow night any one that wins the primary i say congratulations. For PDP all i can say is that they need to put there house in order. Mr Governor made a big mistake by supporting another candidate from the same senatorial district with him and it's a very big one. I just want the election to come and go cos both PDP and APC are the same.

Long live Ondo State.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by vicfajeze: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
I trust ekungba of owoland never to sucumb.

1 Like

Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by vicfajeze: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
I trust ekungba of owoland never to sucumb.Ekungba iba PALACE BOYS!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by Fedayeen02: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
ishiamu:

you shining on the wailing team bravo..... remain one haemoprodite like that who is a man utd fan
what about tonyebarcanista
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by Perfecttouch(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Alphaoscar:

The contest is only between 3 or 4 of them . I will appreciate it if we can know the names of those that stepped down.

Many of them can not even boast of a single delegate.

Personally , I like Sen. Boroffice .
my broda God bless you,boroffice all the way. Save this page and quote me,if boroffice enter as governor,my guy we don hamma. Am presently in Akure because of him
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Perfecttouch:
my broda God bless you,boroffice all the way. Save this page and quote me,if boroffice enter as governor,my guy we don hamma. Am presently in Akure because of him
Carry us Along o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by Perfecttouch(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Carry us Along o grin grin grin grin grin
no yawa my broda but no be say we wan go thief for there o but appointments sure
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Perfecttouch:
no yawa my broda but no be say we wan go thief for there o but appointments sure
@Bold If na to thief my hand NO DE.

Service delivery comes first cool

1 Like

Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by Perfecttouch(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

@Bold If na to thief my hand NO DE.

Service delivery comes first cool
na so broda

1 Like

Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by farem: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Segun Agagu
Segun Monitor....
Segun Abraham!!!

Ondo has destiny with Seguns for now.
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by icedbreez(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
yoaking:
Am interested in who governs my state,I read mr segun Abraham's interview in city pple very brilliant and intelligent,he gave a dialysis of issues both stately and national.

Am apolitical,but I think he is good. Yes we all hmmm when the tinubu joker comes in,but this man is intelligent.

Yes u may b intelligent and still not deliver..but I am hopeful bout his candidacy. Hes also fresh blood.
Will he be smart enough not to pack the state's money and give to you know who?
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by neejay1986(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Businessideas:
Really? Tell us na since we Nairalanders are part of the 'we' grin

ALASH for the governor.
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by Headmaster055(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
The tension in d air in d state capital is as if we are preparing for d general election.....Let dem finish der primary nd know who emerge....
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by timmybabyface: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
In ondo state there is nothing like segun Abraham the only credible candidate they know is chief olusola oke he is the only candidate who can buried the PDP
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by dhesire(m): 4:15am On Sep 03, 2016
God, please help Chief Jamiu Ekungba to surprise all political jagabans by clinching the APC governorship ticket in Ondo State.
Amen
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by dhesire(m): 4:24am On Sep 03, 2016
mobicomtech01:
All the so called candidates that stepped down knew fully well from the beginning that they where not going to participate in the primary election. It is all a political strategy to get recognition from the APC at the federal level. Dr Paul Akintelure is only looking for the Deputy Governorship slot if it is Zoned to the southern senatorial district. The real battle is between Abraham, Boroffice, Aketi and Sola Oke. Any other candidate is just seeking relevance at the National Level. This is what is on ground presently in Akure. Must of Boroffice delegates have been lodged in Hotels in Ijapo for over a week, Segun Abraham moves up and Down in Ijapo with truck loads of Mobile Policemen cos he rented an apartment in that Ijapo. Sola Oke has almost a blocked vote from delegates from the southern senatorial district. Boroffice as the Asiwaju of Akoko has a majority of delegates from Akoko, Idoani environs. Aketi has a split delegate with Ayorinde Achievers University owner cos they are both from Owo. They are both discussing for a truce and accord. Delegates from the central senatorial district are favourably disposed to Aketi because of Abena. This is where real Politiking comes to Play. And for record purpose, Tinubu did not impose Aketi on ACN in the last election a mock election was held by Aspirants then in his house and Aketi won in the lotting kind of election. By tomorrow night any one that wins the primary i say congratulations. For PDP all i can say is that they need to put there house in order. Mr Governor made a big mistake by supporting another candidate from the same senatorial district with him and it's a very big one. I just want the election to come and go cos both PDP and APC are the same.

Long live Ondo State.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

I would have scored your write up a 100% only if you had include Chief Jamiu Ekungba as one of the leading contenders, remember he is also from Owo and gave Aketi a run for his money in the last primaries, infact he won Aketi in Owo.

All in all, let the best candidate win, without rigging.
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by dhesire(m): 4:25am On Sep 03, 2016
vicfajeze:
I trust ekungba of owoland never to sucumb.Ekungba iba PALACE BOYS!!!!

I am with you in this one
Re: 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo by ishiamu(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
what about tonyebarcanista
that one na chameleon whose confused on where to perch

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Declares Accord Party Winner Of Warri By-election / Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) / An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.