Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day (67584 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by skydancer: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Well he's wearing a suit right now
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by ipledge10(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
I wear grey t-shirt everyday also... grin
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Tmaritas76(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
I know you are lying but continue.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by ultimate73(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
for real?...... hope he doesn't sleep

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by princeonx: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
WinkWrld:
I am loving this. Hope our people will Lear something from this
What is there to learn in wearing one shirt everyday? Lol
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by miketayo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
ireneony:
Just becos the t-shirt is not flashing does not mean it's worth more than my earnings in 8months.

I remember wen i visited italy, i went to the centro in one city like that...let's say i was Window shopping. .so i went going through the price tag...the lowest price tag i saw was 800€.. i saw a baby sock for 1000€..na i open my mouth.
most of the expensive things i saw were not flashy or attractive but they were very expensive.

store name plss.. wat i noticed abt brands is their prices r the same regardless of the country, or juts slight difference not more than $2...a $50 nike shirt in Nigeria, ll be d same in UK Japan or Dubai.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by yuzedo: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
ireneony:
Just becos the t-shirt is not flashing does not mean it's worth more than my earnings in 8months.

I remember wen i visited italy, i went to the centro in one city like that...let's say i was Window shopping. .so i went going through the price tag...the lowest price tag i saw was 800€.. i saw a baby sock for 1000€..na i open my mouth.
most of the expensive things i saw were not flashy or attractive but they were very expensive.

No be last week you go Italy? undecided You dey talk am like say na from baby you begin travel. sad angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Parisfran(f): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
This dressing thing is too much. A lot of people wear black suit, white shirt and black shoes everyday of their life. Even weekends it is black and white and for the same reason as not wanting to think about clothes. The director of titanic reportedly wears just 1 wrist watch everytime so that "which watch" will not be a question he will ask himself.

Naija leave Mark alone small.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by kodlins(f): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
the hood does not make the monk

Raydos:
If grey-shirt will make me rich, then i want to be wearing it everyday too

grey shirt

grey panties

grey boxers

grey trousers
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
White people and their chronic habit of sounding like a saviour and patronising.
He is here blabbing about serving people n making tough decisions therefore not wanting to change that smelly t-shirt yet he started a social media that has caused millions of people distractions at work place, schools, church , u name it.
What is he serving ? yet his company is one of the highest rated company in tax evasion n fraud. Cracker pls!
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Astuteleader(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
I have been avoiding making comments on mark related news on nairaland and other social media platform, hoping to see seun hook up with him before i do that, but it seems that won't happen anytime soon not even in Kenya for reasons best known to seun.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by StevenJay01(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why does buhari like black gown
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by anochuko01(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
thesicilian:
How does choosing a shirt to wear disrupt your decisions making process? It doesn't take anyone more than a minute to put on a shirt. If you say its just your style that you like the same kind of easy wear shirts, that's understandable.
...Anyway I'm quite aware that everyone laughs at the rich man's jokes...
The guy is right. Its not about the time it takes to put it on....but the time it takes to decide what to wear or eat.
My sisters could change their clothes three times on Sunday morning...compared to monday-friday when they have no other choice other than school uniform. Deciding what to eat is another tug of war...we could spend hours on that.

I saw food and clothes as distractions as an undergraduate....Especially food!
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by dxdiag(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
"If you spend hours changing in and out of clothes to post your selfies on Facebook and Instagram, you need to think again, except you are really making money from that."
Epic

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by danbrowndmf(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
ireneony:

you sha don let me know say u don go italy before....okay o.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by preciousMI1(f): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
I'm waiting to see a movie by IBU, OKON et al titled something related to Mark's visit
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by JuanDeDios: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
ireneony:

Those are $10 t-shirts Mark wears.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Niyinficient(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:

I love this!.....

You see someone like Ice Prince and beqin to think......"Does he own a boutique??"....

The guy no dey wear shoe/clothe two times.... grin

U never mention the original person.....KCEE....Mr. Rainbow color
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by bestspoke: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
pafygodo:
The Vice President and Mark Zuckerberg at Aso Villa Demo Day Today
tought he left nigeria for kenya already
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
VolTOxic:
Hmm. I have to ask, how long does it take to decide and put on an outfit on average? If he's not a narcissist, he saves like what, 5 to 7 minutes at most. Now that's B. S

I like to believe Mark understands the vanity in spending hence his lack of taste in sartorial elegance. The trick is to save time, make decisions easier and save up money.

Its about how long it takes to go and look for trendy clothes in the mall.
If you had money to afford anything you want. Imagine how long you'd spend buying and organizing your designer outfits! and for what?...to prove you are rich or trendy? Everybody already knows that anyway!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by JuanDeDios: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Double post.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by villareal15(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
teamsynergy:
that is his lifestyle. the guy is a nerd, a smart head..
I just wonder y some funny peeps tryna compare a programmer with an entertainer.. say wizkid and mark.. imagine, so u expect wizkid to wear round neck ,no bling, and sing about having millions in his account.. if everybody was like mark, he would prolly be broke.. cos y wud I wanna use Instagram or Facebook.. u have to respect pipus line of business and their lifestyle..
if u wanna do comparison, pick mark and Seun or owners of jobermman or hotels.ng or andella .. den, wizkid vs davido or tekno

drops mic
Well said! Some people are just dumb comparing a show biz person to a nerd. And PS: you might wanna find out how much those grey shirts cost.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by JuanDeDios: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Philpham:
White people and their chronic habit of sounding like a saviour and patronising.
He is here blabbing about serving people n making tough decisions therefore not wanting to change that smelly t-shirt yet he started a social media that has caused millions of people distractions at work place, schools, church , u name it.
What is he serving ? yet his company is one of the highest rated company in tax evasion n fraud. Cracker pls!

No, chief. They're not smelly. He keeps many of the same shirt.

Do you have facts to back that claim? I wonder why you are so angry at him.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by agabaI23(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
VolTOxic:
Hmm. I have to ask, how long does it take to decide and put on an outfit on average? If he's not a narcissist, he saves like what, 5 to 7 minutes at most. Now that's B. S

I like to believe Mark understands the vanity in spending hence his lack of taste in sartorial elegance. The trick is to save time, make decisions easier and save up money.
Dr Nakamats who has 3300 patents to his name eats once a day. He said he does that save time for his inventions.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by ireneony(f): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Those are $10 t-shirts Mark wears.
not true.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
He who have a lot of choice of clothes goes to church and occasions too late
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
VolTOxic:

It takes far longer than that to take decisions on colour combinations. Especially for people of wealth. Even were this not the case, 5 or 7 minutes per day over a lifetime is a considerable chunk of time. There is also considerable research on the benefit of limiting the number of decisions we make per day. Decision making is apparently a depletable daily resource. For more on this see
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/244395
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by teelaw4life(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Raydos:
If grey-shirt will make me rich, then i want to be wearing it everyday too

grey shirt

grey panties

grey boxers

grey trousers

OKAY... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
greenpasture:

It takes far longer than that to take decisions on colour combinations. Especially for people of wealth. Even were this not the case, 5 or 7 minutes per day over a lifetime is a considerable chunk of time. There is also considerable research on the benefit of limiting the number of decisions we make per day. Decision making is apparently a depletable daily resource. For more on this see
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/244395

Thanks for sharing the article. Truly insightful.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day by john650(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Newsi:
And he's 6 times richer than Dangote.
Surprised there isn't a picture of him with Dangote. Dangote could probably learn a thing or two from him like how to make money without bankrupting the banks , or how to get other people to do the heavy lifting for you while you have free time to do charity work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia / New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.