Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) (34309 Views)

Lady Share Photos After Surviving A Terrible Accident (Graphic Photos) / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) / I Witnessed A Terrible Accident In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by owukpa(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2016
A man identified as Emmanuel Idah has narrated how God miraculously saved him and two others from the pangs death in a horrific auto mishap.

Mr. Idah and others occupants were ridding in a Volkswagen SUV when the tyre busted and the car veered off the road, somersaulted severally and landed in a bush.

The Otukpo-born, Benue State man, who attributed the narrow escape to God, said two other occupants of the vehicle are in hospital but stable at the moment.

"Ghastly but we all survived. I had slight scratches. Two are still in hospital but stable. To God be the glory. Join in thanking God and praying. God I awesome!" he said.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/see-how-this-family-escaped-death-in.html

8 Likes

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
But where is lalasticlala now embarassed
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by oatzeal(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Happy for them
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by abdeiz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
He's lucky, what probably saved his life was not speeding and the safety features of the car, just look at the deployed side airbags.

8 Likes

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by herzern1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Francon(f): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thank God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
'slight scratches'
Wow! Na God

3 Likes

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Lovelynature(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thank God for his life

3 Likes

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
As u are thanking God u better bear it in mind dat there are usually speed limits so u dont cause danger to urself&others.

1 Like

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Rotty32: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Some people will start linking this to Ember month now ......Lol
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by omoijesa(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thank D lord 4 what he has done 2 ur family
May all nairalanders coming and coming be safe IJN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by amdoyin82(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thank God for sparing their lives.. All glory be unto him

2 Likes

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Archmed(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
When you see death face to face like this and cheat it, the "THANK YOU LORD" u utter is the realest U can ever say.
Those who have cheated death like me can relate.

5 Likes

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op wah ban me.. Thank u oooo... Thank God ntn do them
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by hotspec(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thank God for u

3 Likes

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Noloss(f): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thank God for him. Its beta to take precautionary measure when driving. Second chance is not for everybody.
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by moscobabs(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
I experienced it on 1/4/2014 Warri to Benin when the tire of our Bus bursted in front on trailer also Experience it last 2 weeks along Lagos -Abeokuta experience way when my tire that suppose to expire in 52nd week of 2007 bursted on speed I thank God me and my wife escaped.

Everyday is evil but prayer avert everything

4 Likes

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by debque(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lord, I just wanna say

1 Like

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by annnikky(f): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
This one na serious Thanksgiving smiley tnk God for spairing their lives cool
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by swagdopey: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
K
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by damiplovR(f): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thank God for your life.in every situation Don't complain always give thanks

#DRIVE GERMAN
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
A good advert for the vehicle....

1 Like

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Rexnegro(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Godwin Why devil don lose woooooo shame You devil... Happy for You sir Mr idah, regards to the Other two for me. Take care
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by TheWiX(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
It is good to own a good car that can keep one safe in the event of an accident
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by jos945(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tank God for them
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by Missmossy(f): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
This calls for a testimony, God be praised cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by emamos: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Halleluyah
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by maryjan8(f): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thanks be to God
Re: Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) by anny268(f): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VEHICLE USERS!

Good Evening sirs. Many people have been wondering what could be the cause of the incessant tyre burst accidents on Nigerian roads. The major cause is that we put too much pressure in our tyres. How did I know?

I was preparing for a journey, I changed some of my tyres and I asked the vulcanizer that 'what is the recommended tyre pressure?' He said 50. I said alright, he should inflate it to 50 all round.

When I got to where I was going, I was discussing with some people on the issue of the minister that died on the road due to a burst tyre and wonder what could have happened because nobody could imagine a minister would be travelling with expired tyres as many would think is the major cause of tyre bursts.

A man (lived in US for many years) said that the major cause of tyre burst in Nigeria is that we put too much pressure in our tyres and that each car has recommended tyre size and pressure clearly written on it by the manufacturer.

*I was surprised and begged him to come and show me where it's written on my car. To my greatest surprise, it's by the drivers door which I enter everyday without noticing it.*

By the time we checked, the recommended pressure for my tyres is 32! and I just traveled with tyres on a pressure of 50! He took me round his compound and showed me that of the cars (which includes a jeep and a sienna) there, the highest was 32. Some were even 29!

He further explained that tyres are made of rubber and expand at high temperature. So, when you are travelling in the afternoon when the asphalt on the road is hot, the tyre will want to expand. If the pressure in the tyre is too much and wouldn't accommodate the expansion, a burst is likely to happen at that time.

Pls check the recommended tyre pressure for your vehicle and others you know.

As many as possible Nigerians need to read this.
thanks

Sent as received. Found to be vital.

Kindly share this message.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! / Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.