Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi (31494 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Olaide1295: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
f
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by truthspeaks: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by sidneyj(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:
Coming from a hypocrite who is responsible for indoctrinating kids with his junk religion.
talking from what u experience from ur dad tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by basingstoke: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sir I feel u, but it is not as if they will come and announce it that they have islamised Nigeria, for example they have gone 40% of the job, that is why Buhari has appointed them in his cabinet, also see the way that fulanis are killing everybody.

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Icekyng: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
ode mumu man...lead by example n stop bn a bigot!
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by ejilife: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Coming from a man who once called a Television a Devil's Box? Kumuyi has truly lost credibility that is if he ever had it.The man is fonf of spewing trash these days and becaming very much partisan.

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
...and NOBODY can homogenize religion in Nigeria with Christianity! angry
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Berbierklaus(f): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Well, the country has already been taken over by violent foreign religions. And now both useless religions are done destroying our native religions, they now have to jostle for the top position.
May Jesus and Mohammed never know peace.
Why did you deactivate without telling me

btw,may Jesus forgive you

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Any sane and sound person know that no one person or group can impose neither islam nor christianity on the general populace.

On the issue of economic recession, I'd expected all these religious rogues to perform their supposed miracles to change the cause of things in the country. Does it mean that prayer is no longer solution to any problem as they had always pronounced?

The creator remains supreme.

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by anonimi: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kumuyi must be a JOKER.
Abi the man no dey for Nigeria BuhariSTAN ni

jamesibor:
The management of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) has reportedly banned its female staff from wearing miniskirts and jeans trousers to work.

This is contained in a statement released by its general manager of NPA where it warned that erring staff will be adequately sanctioned.

The statement read, “It has been observed that despite the issuance of a couple of circulars vide HQ/GMHR/CON/G.3/128 of 25th August, 2008 and HQ/CR/AD/G.1/3039 of 19th December, 2014 on corporate Dress Code, some employees still indulge in improper dressing to the office.

“For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby reiterated that inappropriate dressings such as tight jeans trousers, cut-off trousers, mini-skirts/dresses, tummy and navel shirt transparent/exposing outfits, spaghetti strapped dresses, mismatched clothes, rubber slippers, tattered shoes and rough hairstyles, (to mention but a few) that are unnecessary distractions would no longer be condoned and will henceforth attract appropriate sanctions.

“In view of the foregoing and to further maintain a positive corporate image of a reputable organisation, all divisional, departmental and sectional heads, especially heads of personnel are once again enjoined to ensure monitoring of compliance of employees dressings with emphasis on decent, moderate and smart national and formal English wears.”

It would be recalled that Miss Hadiza Bala Usman was appointed as the Managing Director last month by President Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184285_20160901205807_jpeg9f8f6681f6e40dab85db97b0e22f1487

http://ynaija.com/npa-bans-female-workers-wearing-mini-skirts-jeans-trousers/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by SJack(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Your comment is really strange. You actually think the world exist without a guiding spirit? shocked shocked shocked

[quote]Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by sonofluc1fer: 2:42pm

Well, the country has already been taken over by violent foreign religions. And now both useless religions are done destroying our native religions, they now have to jostle for the top position.
May Jesus and Mohammed never know peace.

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by sonofluc1fer: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Why did you deactivate without telling me

btw,may Jesus forgive you
Sorry o. I'll tell you next time. grin
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by whitebeard(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:
Coming from a hypocrite who is responsible for indoctrinating kids with his junk religion.
define your own religion..!! If u can't then u cant...just keep quiet
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by GodwyneDuke99(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Islam never came through Abraham nor through He's decendant! Ishmel was said in the bible that God keep making him grow strong: would you say the God of abraham was allah: definately, even during christ existence here on earth muslim wasn't existing!
I wonder where this man got what He's teaching he's followers!
Please adhere to the bible teachings oh you people!

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by anonimi: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
NameChecker:
Learn to have respect for your elders

Respect is NOT given.
It is EARNED.
Kumuyi has not earned any respect for this statement.
BTW, how do you know Kumuyi is an elder to me?
Do you know me?
Abi you be winch shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by promise10: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrMcJay:

The highlighted part shows the sort of home training you received.
I know how it sounds, but I know that my future generations will be doomed if nigeria is islamised.

So, don't expect me to hide my emotions on fragile conditions like this.

This is just to frustrate the effort of the CAN. Oh I see, you think CAN is joking in their fight against islamisation of Nigeria? Bro, just wake up, before it's too late!
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by NevetsIbot(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tell them. Islamize Nigeria ke! Whatever happened to the fundamental human rights we all have. I will kukuma ask God to kill me and take me away than to worship stupid muhammed and his stupid theory. Islam is junk and junk is bad. I Hate Islam....bloody religion

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is explicit truth and nothing is unequivocal to the man of God, seeing that he has the spirit of God, to discern and to declare.
The Man of the Season!!!

I know the nation has been wanting to hear from people like this in terms of their reaction of the negative maneuvering of the Islamic society "so to say" but am sure we can now see clearer...

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You are wise

Everything happening in Nigeria today points to the fact that christians might soon become endangered specie.

We pray not,but the earlier these men of God realise what's going on the better for all of us
u fink talking trash will make u popular like modath and ngeneukwenu?.....coz I av taken tym to observe ur post less than two weeks u joined nairaland

Endangered species ko! Endangered species ni!

Nobody can take away Christianity

Beta av a rethink

My 2cent
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Robinhood477: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
minwafor:
Tell them Pastor. Not when men like Kumuyi, Adeboye,Oyedepo and me are alive.
. u say people like u, who are u please sir.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Sonn(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol. some people are still slumbering' they don't even know dat Nigeria has been islamized already' Muslims occupies all the key positions in de country, yet they can't see it coming... i laugh in Japanese......
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Some people and false alarm sha. How on earth can a government Islamise or Christianize Nigeria?
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Bimpe29: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pastor Kumuyi there is no compulsion in the religion of Islam. And there is nothing like Islamization of Nigeria.
#facts

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by GodwyneDuke99(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:
Islam never came through Abraham nor through He's decendant! Ishmel was said in the bible that God keep making him grow strong: would you say the God of abraham was allah: definately Not,Never,IMPOSSIBLE, even during christ existence here on earth muslim wasn't existing!
I wonder where this man got what He's saying and teaching he's followers!
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
SenatePresdo:
There is no way Buhari can islamize Nigeria.
I believe that freedom of worship is in our constitution, and Buhari cannot change it by himself alone even if he wishes to.
However, It will be more easier for Nigeria to disintegrate than to be islamized.

Religion supersedes all political ideology,
And the northern politicians that would want to use their power to implement sharian law would be surprised by how many of their political alliances from the south that would oppose them on such move.

are you sure? these people wey nor know their left from right! i hope they wake up in time to realize that they are not only representing themselves and their sons and daughters, they are representing whole nations.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Omonigeriarere: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
ejilife:
Coming from a man who once called a Television a Devil's Box? Kumuyi has truly lost credibility that is if he ever had it.The man is fonf of spewing trash these days and becaming very much partisan.

Evidence or God punish you for lying?
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
WITH THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT AND THE CHOSEN PEOPLE ON GROUND, SUCH THOUGHT OF ISLAMIZATION OF NIGERIA IS A LIEEEEEEE!

THOSE INVOLVED IN THIS PLAN KNOW THIS VERY MUCH!

BE A CHOSEN AND YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS!

EXCEPT AFTER THE TAKING AWAY OF THE SAINTS (RAPTURE)
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by JayJayGee: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:
Receive sense
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by NevetsIbot(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:
Islam never came through Abraham nor through He's decendant! Ishmel was said in the bible that God keep making him grow strong: would you say the God of abraham was allah: definately, even during christ existence here on earth muslim wasn't existing!
I wonder where this man got what He's teaching he's followers!
Bro. Just Imagine. From what I heard... Islam came about 400yrs after xtianity... When that attention seeker muhammed recieved his vision from satan. I wonder if those muslims don't read their quran.

There's a verse in the quran that says something like '' For I am going to die and those that are with me'' Not sure of the actual statement.

While the bible said :
For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made
alive. 1 Corinthians 15:22

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I
have come that they may have life, and have it to the
full. John 10:10

Also John 3:16

Can't muslims wake up? Ha!

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Kassidy90(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
I don't knw how some people can be so dumb to say anyone can Islamize Nigeria...even during military time when more than 80% of the past Presidents are Muslims they didn't Islamize Nigeria so it's now that we have constitutions that gives freedom of religion....Zombies
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Niyinficient(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:

Just negodu
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Berbierklaus(f): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Sorry o. I'll tell you next time. grin
Its misspicy angry

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos)