Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi (31493 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by shomutuski(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Anybody that believes this shi* can believe that Cronaldo is an igbo dude.. Foolish people will believe fuvk shit... I'm a muslim and nothing can change that, but saying nigeria will become a sole muslim state is BULLSHIT! Quote me anywhere, BULLSHIT.
Stupid people carrying dumb news.. I blame airtel and glo wasting cheap data on imbeciles.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Kdon2: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
promise10:
This is how pastors will continue to talk mess, until it is now GLARING on our eyes, then we will know that it's took late.

And listen, I must not agree with him because he is a pastor!

Thank u my broda! Pastors talking like mumu since Lord Lugard, their eye go soon clear!. undecided
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
DLuciano:
only time will tell, but i know islamization of Nigeria will not work, because the chief executor buhari, will soon be booted out come 2019, if not less

grin the same way Jonathan won the elections isn't it? I have the feeling you don't really know these people. They come as friends, but are fiends in the real set of everything.
Islam is a political mindset for world domination. Which has failed countless times, even in present day Turkey (Ephesus) which is coming back to Christianity gradually, the prevail by killing everyone who comes on their way.

What you'd do is go down on your knees and pray, that's what you should do.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Kdon2: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrMcJay:

The highlighted part shows the sort of home training you received.

Monkey!
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Kdon2: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Instead of me to join Islam I rather become Babalawo dey bow for Ogun and Osun.
Besides, you can't force anyone to serve Muhammad. No be force.

Even my sweet Jesus no dey force people to serve am..

Best post so far my dear bro! Thanks for making my day!!! Weting I go talk say I they find for people wey they slaughter human being like ram!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Kdon2: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
SenatePresdo:
There is no way Buhari can islamize Nigeria.
I believe that freedom of worship is in our constitution, and Buhari cannot change it by himself alone even if he wishes to.
However, It will be more easier for Nigeria to disintegrate than to be islamized.

Religion supersedes all political ideology,
And the northern politicians that would want to use their power to implement sharian law would be surprised by how many of their political alliances from the south that would oppose them on such move.

Sidon there dey run your mouth! You go surprise.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by SenatePresdo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Emycord:
U guys are funny if u think moose-slims follow constitution in regards to religion. The constitution grants freedom of worship but if in practice only izlam can freely be practiced any where, country wide but Christians are not free to practice without fear of bombs exploding on their head yet we do not see it as practical islamisation then Christians are lost up north if u want to buy land u must sign agreement that u wont build church what does it mean the constitution wont be at hand to save u . A Christian man was mobbed in kaduna for eating during Ramadan. Nothing is done about it so next he begin to hide to eat u guys don't see it as islamisation? Where two men commit the same offence the Christian is punished but moos-slim freed is islamisation cos next time the man will tell them he is a moose-slim so he can be free. Christians change to moose-slim names in order to gain admission these and several others is islamisation if ur waiting for constitutional islamisation ur on ur own.

Even at that, It would be more disheartening if sharian law should find its way into our constitution.
Christians are being sidelined in the north,
But if sharian law should become a reality in the whole country, Christians would not be only sidelined but would also have no place at all in this country.
And you don't have to overrule the possibility of sharia being taken into this Nation's constitution.
Saudi Arabia is a full blown islamic state, and as we know it, Christianity is extinct there.
Now that's is the kind of islamization I'm saying won't be able to implement on Nigeria.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by SenatePresdo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
FxDuke:

are you sure? these people wey nor know their left from right! i hope they wake up in time to realize that they are not only representing themselves and their sons and daughters, they are representing whole nations.

I'm sure oo, because one of the things that divides politicians aside from Political party and Region is Religion, provided that Nigeria is concerned.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Shosvegas(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
I Concur sir...My Pastor
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by nyabinghi(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Islam is a time bomb
and christianishit is what
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by haconjy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hummm.... What I know is that the will of man will change when he or she sees gun...
Pastor, call others and fight for us...Kaduna, osun, others are suffering....
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Emycord: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sharia is already in our constitution o that's why we don't have say
SenatePresdo:

Even at that, It would be more disheartening if sharian law should find its way into our constitution.
Christians are being sidelined in the north,
But if sharian law should become a reality in the whole country, Christians would not be only sidelined but would also have no place at all in this country.
And you don't have to overrule the possibility of sharia being taken into this Nation's constitution.
Saudi Arabia is a full blown islamic state, and as we know it, Christianity is extinct there.
Now that's is the kind of islamization I'm saying won't be able to implement on Nigeria.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by nyabinghi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kdon2:

Best post so far my dear bro! Thanks for making my day!!! Weting I go talk say I they find for people wey they slaughter human being like ram!
wetin be difference between ogun worship and christianity, they both require human sacrifice. God drank the blood of jesus
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by nyabinghi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:
Islam never came through Abraham nor through He's decendant! Ishmel was said in the bible that God keep making him grow strong: would you say the God of abraham was allah: definately, even during christ existence here on earth muslim wasn't existing!
I wonder where this man got what He's teaching he's followers!
Please adhere to the bible teachings oh you people!
was anything called christianity during jesus short life on earth

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by NevetsIbot(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:

Am glad you adhere to the scripture rather illusion some so-call man of god teach others who don't take their reasonable to consider the bible!
Thumps up to You!!!!
thanks bro. cheesy
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by nyabinghi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Bro. Just Imagine. From what I heard... Islam came about 400yrs after xtianity... When that attention seeker muhammed recieved his vision from satan. I wonder if those muslims don't read their quran.

There's a verse in the quran that says something like '' For I am going to die and those that are with me'' Not sure of the actual statement.

While the bible said :
For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made
alive. 1 Corinthians 15:22

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I
have come that they may have life, and have it to the
full. John 10:10

Also John 3:16

Can't muslims wake up? Ha!
your lord jesus was killed like a fowl and he was a weak god
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by NevetsIbot(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
nyabinghi:
your lord jesus was killed like a fowl and he was a weak god
Those words shall be used against you before God! The person who was fundamental in creating the world you live in is weak? You must be so strong.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by nyabinghi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Those words shall be used against you before God! The person who was fundamental in creating the world you live in is weak? You must be so strong.
jesus was created like me by Allah get that in your thick skull. We both sucked breasts.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by emmasege: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
I share Pastor Kumuyi's optimism but it takes more than this not to Islamize Nigeria. Christian leaders of all divides need to couple their optimism with a wake up call to their followers. I mean the church should stay awake both physically and spiritually,

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by DLuciano: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
cyrilamx:
before you type trash, have you forgotten tha your Otueke hero remain the first ever sitting president-a suppose southern christian for crying out loud, to attend an OIC meeting after IBB took us into that infamous union. In Pictures: Jonathan arrives Cairo for OIC summit | P.M. NEWS Nigeria http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/
Mr Daura blind fanatic, please get your facts right, know that its one thing to attend a meeting and it's another thing to endorse the stand of such a conference. Did you read anywhere that Gej endorse the Union or their discussion? He has probably gone to find out for the purpose of national interest what they actually do in such conference.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by zionzoe(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
nyabinghi:
jesus was created like me by Allah get that in your thick skull. We both sucked breasts.
but he did not sleep with a 9 years old girl or Robbed or kill and take peoples wife like u stinking moh( shit be upon. Him). He died for d world including ur thick scull. Deal with it. He died and resurrected. Moh still needs ur daily prayers. Phedophile.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by NevetsIbot(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
nyabinghi:
Who's Allah? Your demi-god? Shoo away. It's obvious you're a muslim. go and meet your Allah na and ask him to punish me for speaking the truth. He's not even real

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by myles24: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifenes:
Coming from a hypocrite who is responsible for indoctrinating kids with his junk religion.
He's not indoctrinating kids...if you don't know what to say just read and pass

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by holluphemydavid(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Their plan will not work

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by nyabinghi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
zionzoe:
but he did not sleep with a 9 years old girl or Robbed or kill and take peoples wife like u stinking moh( shit be upon. Him). He died for d world including ur thick scull. Deal with it. He died and resurrected. Moh still needs ur daily prayers. Phedophile.
u are mad, what is my business with the bloody jew called jesus, his mother mary was raped by a ghost. Jesus couldn't save himself. Fyi I don't serve mohammed. I serve Allah the creator of jesus and mohammed.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by nyabinghi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Who's Allah? Your demi-god? Shoo away. It's obvious you're a muslim. go and meet your Allah na and ask him to punish me for speaking the truth. He's not even real
you can call God names I don't care Allah created jesus
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by BayFashionHub(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
i don't know u guz reasoning is embeded in a cloud of dispute how would some of u even likenen islamist to the tyrants at the north when u do not bother to ask what their motive is
one will say their motive is to convert all to muslims
i know for sure that's so much contrast to killing muslims
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by BayFashionHub(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
peharps u don't Allah is arabic translation for God
peharpss i would rather ask u what christains in saudi call God
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Image123(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Well, the country has already been taken over by violent foreign religions. And now both useless religions are done destroying our native religions, they now have to jostle for the top position.
May Jesus and Mohammed never know peace.

Jesus is the Prince of peace, Jehovah Shalom. Don't be a nuisance.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by cyrilamx(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
DLuciano:
Mr Daura blind fanatic, please get your facts right, know that its one thing to attend a meeting and it's another thing to endorse the stand of such a conference. Did you read anywhere that Gej endorse the Union or their discussion? He has probably gone to find out for the purpose of national interest what they actually do in such conference.
guy did your drunken Otueke hero attend or not? If it were PMB most of you bigots would have been screeming islamisation. Attending such meeting alone as the first sitting president was a big indictment on him. No wonder he called Boko haram his brothers.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Berbierklaus(f): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
lustychima:
with all politeness I can feed u for the rest of your life

No beef meant
Have you fed your crayfish selling mother yet?

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Berbierklaus(f): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
BayFashionHub:
peharps u don't Allah is arabic translation for God peharpss i would rather ask u what christains in saudi call God
Are you saying there are christians in Saudi? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.