Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi (31495 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mumu. I still maintain my stand above. Go and die
Oches4me:
don't b misled Muslim don't worship prophet Muhammad (SAW) they worship Almighty's Allah the Creator if heaven and earth, don't allow ur since of reasoning crowded with hatred.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lol....atleast u slept well

Run along
Berbierklaus:

Ain't you just a delusional dolt?
who jumped into my mention with half baked brain?
I dished out what you served meow tongue
Next time study a moniker well before running your leprose fingers on a mention
I'm not the usual nairaland girls your bully around.

Yes I slept well,thank you for asking smiley

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by BayFashionHub(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Are you saying there are christians in Saudi? grin
Have u ever heard of wikipedia my dear it helps a lot and according to it there re at least 1.5m christains in there(saudi) i see no reasons why there would be arabic bible if all arabians re muslims
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by BayFashionHub(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
The God I serve isn't the Allah the muslims serve. Simple
the God u serve is not the God muslim serve
yes i could't have agréed better
cause we believe in oneness not trinity(even though trinity itself is no where found in the bible)
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by BayFashionHub(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
even though your stand is on a toothpick
Tkayhandsome:
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by junnyjake(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:
Islam never came through Abraham nor through He's decendant! Ishmel was said in the bible that God keep making him grow strong: would you say the God of abraham was allah: definately, even during christ existence here on earth muslim wasn't existing!
I wonder where this man got what He's teaching he's followers!
Please adhere to the bible teachings oh you people!

You are very wrong.

Ishmael is a descendant of Abraham.
Islam never came to existence till 400AD, and historically the people of mecca were idol worshippers. Islam was introduced to them later on.

Would you tell me that Islam was the religion of the Egyptians from the beginning?

There was no Islam during christ existence on earth because Islam came 400 years later.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by GoodMuyis(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
winj:

Of course there will always be a small minority who are still ignorant and timid and naive as to what is going on in Nigeria!
There are also those who will grossly underate the facts to serve their own selfish ethnic aims.
I don't know where you belong but you should be kicked out of a Nigerian history or politics class!

Am a southerner and live in the north, their are about 5 or more core northern state that has never experience ethno-regilious conflict and are doing fine.
Go back to history your and learn, prior to 2014 who talk about Islamizing anyone, politician who used the religious card had stop using the term since ot does not profit them.
Where is Doyin Okupe today.

Fast forward your mind to 2019, the pdp feeding you lies will be fielding a Muslim North for President again. This is politics for you, and you are of no significant to politician, so free yourself from arrogance and work on your decorum and moral investment.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by oaroloye(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2016
SHALOM!

Religious Charlatans spin stupid, Reality-Denying Theories, while their followers have to live with the consequences of their lies- or fail to live, as the case might be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZh-eUTcmSs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwMD3F3TBjw

People like W.F. KUMUYI obstruct the Knowledge that would enable Christians to survive Attacks of Satan, and then boast the more pompously, to cover up the fact that they do not know what they are talking about, and are in fact the source of their followers' problems.

YAHSHUA SAID, THAT WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT WANT THE GOSPEL IN A REGION, THE DISCIPLE MUST LEAVE.

. MATTHEW 10:23.[/i]

23. "But when they persecute you in this city,
flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you,

[b]'YE SHALL NOT HAVE GONE OVER
THE CITIES OF ISRAEL,
TILL THE SON OF MAN BE COME.' "

Instead, W.F. KUMUYI and his Cohorts Teach their Followers, that they can "CLAIM" LAND, and HOLD it "IN JESUS' NAME."

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Abi o sis, there is no compulsion in Islaam. The question 2 ask dem now is, our brothers from the south who are running 2 d middle east 4 greener pastures, r dey Islamizing the countries 4 dem ni, abiiiiii?! I think we need to stop hypocrisy.
Na so, the thing tire me.
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by bmaks: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
minwafor:
Tell them Pastor. Not when men like Kumuyi, Adeboye,Oyedepo and me are alive.

How about men like you and I, if you look well the future of Christianity in Nigeria is hanging on our generation oooooo......These generals you mentioned now are getting old and either we like it or not, they will soon leave us, They've done well to hang on to the cross and win their generation for Christ. OYA NA YA TURN NOW! its either we evangelize seriously now or God forbid we be "evangelized by force"
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Skillz02(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
DLuciano:
only time will tell, but i know islamization of Nigeria will not work, because the chief executor buhari, will soon be booted out come 2019, if not less

Chairman stop fooling yourself....only an illiterate will believe this that someone will islamize a whole country this even sound funny to me...
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by Skillz02(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
DLuciano:
only time will tell, but i know islamization of Nigeria will not work, because the chief executor buhari, will soon be booted out come 2019, if not less
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by winj: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Am a southerner and live in the north, their are about 5 or more core northern state that has never experience ethno-regilious conflict and are doing fine.
Go back to history your and learn, prior to 2014 who talk about Islamizing anyone, politician who used the religious card had stop using the term since ot does not profit them.
Where is Doyin Okupe today.

Fast forward your mind to 2019, the pdp feeding you lies will be fielding a Muslim North for President again. This is politics for you, and you are of no significant to politician, so free yourself from arrogance and work on your decorum and moral investment.

You mean all the people suffering from "ethno-regilious conflict" should move to those 5 states and flee the others?
We should stop talking about violence in the North because a monkey brain illiterate person on the internet said 5 states in the North have no violence.

People like you are the reason slavery lasted 400 years!

What a m0ron!
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by GoodMuyis(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
winj:

You mean all the people suffering from "ethno-regilious conflict" should move to those 5 states and flee the others?
We should stop talking about violence in the North because a monkey brain illiterate person on the internet said 5 states in the North have no violence.

People like you are the reason slavery lasted 400 years!

What a m0ron!

Instead of insulting an elderly man, you should have keep silence.

God help you!
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by sonofluc1fer: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:

Eiiiiii.... Pm me. buharifan@gmail.com grin
Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by PrinceDinno(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmmm.... guiltless

Re: Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi by GoodMuyis(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
PrinceDinno:
hmmm.... guiltless

OK

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos)