Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

See Funny Jokes About Mark Zuckerberg Visit In Lagos - Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Funny Jokes About Mark Zuckerberg Visit In Lagos - Nigeria (524 Views)

#IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets / Mark Zuckerberg’s Visit: Another Feather In Jonathan’s Cap / More Pictures From Mack Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Jokes About Mark Zuckerberg Visit In Lagos - Nigeria by study4free(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmm this one that mark zuckerberg came to lagos,one oba must be planning to give him chieftancy title..."balogun of social networks"...

What Should I Send?

A girl was passing by and saw her boyfriend,
Akpos standing by the ATM.
She immediately hid and sent a romantic text
to him, "Honey if you are sleeping right now,
send me your dreams. If
you are laughing, send me your laughter. If
you are eating, send me some food. If you are
crying, send me your tears. If you are
withdrawing from the ATM, send me some
money."
Akpos replies, "I'm in the toilet what should I
send?"

When I die!

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather
who died peacefully in his sleep. Not
screaming like all the passengers in his car.

I Want to Be Rich!

I want to be very rich to the extent that if I
find a rat in my house, instead of killing it, I
will just leave and buy another house!

See more [url=skyevibes..co.ke] Daily Jokes[/url]
Re: See Funny Jokes About Mark Zuckerberg Visit In Lagos - Nigeria by EpicMaurice(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thought you said jokes about mark zuckerberg.

Nna nawa for you op
Re: See Funny Jokes About Mark Zuckerberg Visit In Lagos - Nigeria by study4free(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
What's the difference between Mark Zuckerberg and a mosquito? One stops sucking after you slap it

Congrats to Mark Zuckerberg who poked
his wife and now they have a baby.
Bottom line is if you're going to use
Facebook use protection.

If Mark Zuckerberg runs for President
do I have to vote for him or can I just
fake 'wow', 'like', or 'haha' him?

Add Yours And Lets See Whose Funny

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Sanusi Acquires New Multi-million White Rolls Royce Phantom (photo) / Nairaland Is More Like A Shopping Mall / What If Everything We've Read About Npower Is So True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.