Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes (38770 Views)

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by bamac(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
You Need A Man And You Belong To One Or All Of These Categories

Many women are clamoring they don't have a man to even tell them how pretty they look, yet they belong to one or more of these listed categories:

1. PROUD

You are proud, yet you expect a man to approach you, you are extremely on your own.

There is no one you are not afraid to talk back at. You find fault in every man you see on the road or that comes to you.

You are fast to compare men as they come.

2. FLAUNT YOUR WEALTH

Highest degree of it all is this category.

Though, every man want their woman to also earn income to sustain the home this days, but not to the extent of you having and also making it conspicuous you have it more than the man especially when you are searching.

Only "few" men don't care about what your appearance speaks.

Most men will not even want to come close once they weigh how buoyant you are financially through your appearance when they know your appearance alone can buy them and their generation.

3. SET PREFERENCE

Ladies that belong to this category are those that keep saying i want a man that is extremely rich or educated or good looking or tall or short or someone with 6-packs or dark or light and so on.

Well, no big deal setting preference, but the issue comes in when your preference does not choose you, what will then happen?

Love doesn’t know preference, little wonder why some ladies in their matrimonial home keeps pondering why they settle for what they have never set as preference as their dream partner.

4. STONE FACE

Laughing out loud at this because the appearance shows "don't trespass" so, you shouldn't expect any reasonable man to even come closer.

Even a man that is very serious naturally or extremely religious will not take a second look at your angry looking face let alone someone that is free and always cheerful.

5. PRETENDERS

This is common not just among women but even among men.

When you claim to be what you are not. What you are to Mr A is different from what Mrs. B knows you for.

To you, you think they don't know you forgetting this world is very small, they even know you more than you know yourself.

You just need to keep your calm if you want a good man. You must not let it be obvious you have more than your man, to the men watching you, they will feel you will never be submissive.

Be cheerful and appreciate every man and let people know you for what you are and not what you claim to have.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/09/you-need-man-and-you-belong-to-one-or.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by generalbush(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Let me Cum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by herzern1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op......

1) PRIDE

2) WEALTH FLAUNTING

3) PREFERENCE SETTING

5) PRETENCE

Modify please.......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by lilmax(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
the price of sachet water and a proud woman is the same, too cheap wink....At the end you find out how humble they are grin.

all you need is a smile and a sweet mouth..... same with the stone face grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by habbyy03: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Bilabong(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
op u try no be lie

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by littlemistress: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why does it have to be about women all the time?? undecided While I reason with this post, only jobless little girls with low self esteem needs a man to tell her how pretty she looks. Eventually, they'll learn!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by c4tnoelz: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Can a man get a woman if he display such characters?
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by djkirkoo2(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who ladies epp?
Abeg yan wetin go put food for table for this we hard country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
We are tired of all this kind topics plz!

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by McBrooklyn(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

This made me remember one kind time during the years of 2go when I wasted my last card on transport to go meet one girl i met on 2go, on getting there, the girl bash me and told me i was a small boy that i don't even have beards embarassed embarassed

Nneka, now that I've got beards, hope your current boyfriend is now a barber?? cheesy cheesy

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by macfish101(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
If you use rag or tissue instead of menstrual pad during ur period......am serious

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nnamdig2(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:
Let me Cum
come or cum
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by T4kbaba(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Correct talk
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by ibkgab001: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Calling on Rokiatu .....Aminatu508.....Kennygee..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by McBrooklyn(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
6. Ladies, you might not find a man if you've developed any kind of this recent polio disease too cool

Below is a picture of the various kind of polio disease that might keep you from not getting that man cool

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by ugorjiuchenna3: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
soo true. especially stone face
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Flashh: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
c4tnoelz:
Can a man get a woman if he display such characters?
But you ain't a man na. Are you?

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op, no matter how a lady is..."there's always her kind of man". Whether she flaunts wealth, proud, has preferences, etc...a man will always fall for her.

"You guys should let us be".
Biko!. grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who makes all these lists, mbok? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Bondesniger(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
well that is correct

girls mend your ways

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Bondesniger(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
well that is correct

girls mend your ways
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Sweetcollins: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
She who has ears, hear now before menopause knocks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Ayoswit(f): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
story
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by dopedealer(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Happy weekend

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
I hope Onila and Ireneony are reading this. grin

tchidi:
Who makes all these lists, mbok? undecided undecided

They call him Abu Lisiti. He lives in the Sambissa forest. I can take you to him, but women are not allowed to enter his abode in the company of a man. If they must go with a man, then he must be at least 3,000km behind them. I'll take you there. It'll only set you back 10 million naira.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by McBrooklyn(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up bro... Lemme quickly add mine cool
6. Hostility
Many ladies have driven their future husbands away due to ignorance simply because he couldn't answer the question "why did you send me a PM?"... This incessant exhibition of hostility has been robbing ladies of finding future partners

Hmm, The real Baba for the girls has finally been spotted kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by dopedealer(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Talk true
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Sweetcollins: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
She who has ears, hear now before menopause knocks, life is short for all these nonsense.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nice write-up bro... Lemme quickly add mine cool

6. Hostility

Many ladies have driven their future husbands away due to ignorance simply because he couldn't answer the question "why did you send me a PM?"... This incessant exhibition of hostility has been robbing ladies of finding future partners

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by bolt000(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Who ladies epp?
Abeg yan wetin go put food for table for this we hard country
The whole thing tire me o!!
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Flashh: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flaunt your wealth, you will get a man.

Don't mind the (op).

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.