Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC (3862 Views)

Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by rev2214(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2016
tolexy007:

let me advice you, stop listen to all those fake article, MMM is just too real. u better join b4 u wish u have join earlier, cos that is my regret now, I would have 3months ago, but I was scared, not until I take a bold 2months ago, and since den, MMM never fail me even I have never see anyone that says MMM scam him or her once u follow the rules and regulations .

100% correct MMM is real people in my community are doing it too. But we know where it comes from, is the end time thing. Let's watch.
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by BinaryRocks: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
rev2214:

You said: "MMM is like a house full of rice. There's so much rice stored in the room such that if you eat 20 cups alone, it won't shake the rice storage.

Who is the first person that deposited the 1st Bag or 100bags of rice? The founder I guess. That is like a take off ground. Any business that is given such interest and not producing or rendering any services. Such businesses is for lazy people. We are watching closely to see the end result.
KEEP WATCHING shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by emankabu(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Does banks and insurance not take other people's money to pay you. Why worry for other people's money. They took the risk not you or did any mmm member borrow money from you to help a community meme. Mmm is based on ideology, no matter your campaign we are still very united. If is the money people will bring to your bank, insurance or stocks that pays penny penny to share holders, sorry for you, your time is almost running out as we have choosing a new way of life. You cannot keep us in bondage anymore.
dagr8:
Some people will still not hear word. Just pray you ain't the pig that will be slaughtered.

For those celebrating being paid now , nobody is denying that, and of course that is how Ponzi Scheme works, robbing Peter to pay Paul.
You can be lucky to be Paul, and if that is your case, good for you, but don't ever be greedy because programmes like this always have short life span.
In conclusion, na your money o, use am the way you feel like.Just play safe.
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Bookiemart01(f): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
But banks and insurance companies use the money for business...anyone who borrows from banks pays interest
Have you paid any interest on the "help" you have received so far? If you havent, i ask again : if MMM does not use the money for business or investment, where does the 30% come from?

emankabu:
Does banks and insurance not take other people's money to pay you. Why worry for other people's money. They took the risk not you or did any mmm member borrow money from you to help a community meme. Mmm is based on ideology, no matter your campaign we are still very united. If is the money people will bring to your bank, insurance or stocks that pays penny penny to share holders, sorry for you, your time is almost running out as we have choosing a new way of life. You cannot keep us in bondage anymore.
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Bookiemart01(f): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
No mind me oo...I just say make I tell them again
3 of my friends don fight me already but my consolation is that they wouldn't say noone warned them.

Infinitikoncept:
Aunty Bookiemart u sef get time dey narrate ooo. All of them understand ponzi scheme already. Naso dem shout during penny wise, golden gate, wealth Creation but people no go hear cox of greed and mumunity. Mr B money is used to help mr A then Mr A also need to reinvest or mr C money is used to help Mr B. But their mind don't process to what end? D money just dey grow without any business idea. Na human greed so let them enjoy and put their relatives and friends into the scheme. The day the kasala go burst dem go arrest some people while some go run away cox of how much those they have over promised lost
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Bookiemart01(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
It's not even a business...it's a PONZI SCHEME and every ponzi is a time bomb waiting to explode
Those in it are not only lazy, they are greedy too

rev2214:

You said: "MMM is like a house full of rice. There's so much rice stored in the room such that if you eat 20 cups alone, it won't shake the rice storage.

Who is the first person that deposited the 1st Bag or 100bags of rice? The founder I guess. That is like a take off ground. Any business that is given such interest and not producing or rendering any services. Such businesses is for lazy people. We are watching closely to see the end result.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by dagr8(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:
No mind me oo...I just say make I tell them again
3 of my friends don fight me already but my consolation is that they wouldn't say noone warned them.

E don reach to dey fight anybody wey advise them again? shocked Lmao
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by barnabas91: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
emankabu:
]
thanks for this piece

no body born of a woman living in flesh and blood has been dubed or scam.
There is nothing of such
bad belle ppl too plenty 4 here abeg
it is our money, and we want to be scam. It doesnt call for fight na
abi is thr anything in dis world that does not av risk.

My advice 2 haters and non members is, join now while u can and stop ranting.
Even if it is a scam, atleast i wont venture into it again, but i havent and none of d members av,
Bookiemart01 pls stop all this and lets face reality, its either u are in or out. Why bad mouthing what ppl believe in. It is our choice and nt urs.
We've had this conversation on whatsapp already, why come here to polute ppls mind, nt dat u were part of itand u got scammed showing ur evidence.
D system has a lot of security measures, u cnt even hack into my mmm acct and make any withdrawal. So nobody cn be dubed or scam. Pls dont ''join them say them say'' rumours without fact or evidence.
Thank u

Those dat want 2 knw more abt it can email me okebarnabas@gmail.com

or get my line through proftechsms . com
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by iSoldier: 3:30am On Sep 04, 2016
It is a ponzi.

This how you know them,

They only get money from you with all forms of promises. But they dont have any products to back it up, they profess it is a mutlilevelmarketing, there is nothing they are trading only money, that us why use see proponents of the system defending it with passion.

There will always be ponzi schemes like this because it is in the human nature to forget hardships or to want to live in denial or not wanting to take responsibility for their lives.

Do you know their targets everytime?

The poor gullible masses. It is normally designed during reccession to scrape the money left in the hands of the poor masses, leaving them with nothing By the rich and parasitic elite class

Mark my words, it would be catastropic again, now this time around,
The masses will blame buhari again for being gullible.

Proofs of a multilevelmarketing us that there should be a product they are marketing.

But they are only promising you returns on your money, try to fan your greed to flames before they can get hold of you.

There always be people that will fall for since people subconsciously wants to be lied to..

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
God loves you wink
I have always wondered why a business that is not a business that gives interests, of up to 30%, within short periods...

Stop wondering, It's mathematics grin
Mathematics is wonderful
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Bookiemart01(f): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please go and rest and stop hunting me.... cheesy

barnabas91:

]
thanks for this piece

no body born of a woman living in flesh and blood has been dubed or scam.
There is nothing of such
bad belle ppl too plenty 4 here abeg
it is our money, and we want to be scam. It doesnt call for fight na
abi is thr anything in dis world that does not av risk.

My advice 2 haters and non members is, join now while u can and stop ranting.
Even if it is a scam, atleast i wont venture into it again, but i havent and none of d members av,
Bookiemart01 pls stop all this and lets face reality, its either u are in or out. Why bad mouthing what ppl believe in. It is our choice and nt urs.
We've had this conversation on whatsapp already, why come here to polute ppls mind, nt dat u were part of itand u got scammed showing ur evidence.
D system has a lot of security measures, u cnt even hack into my mmm acct and make any withdrawal. So nobody cn be dubed or scam. Pls dont ''join them say them say'' rumours without fact or evidence.
Thank u

Those dat want 2 knw more abt it can email me okebarnabas@gmail.com

or get my line through proftechsms . com
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by barnabas91: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please go and rest and stop hunting me.... cheesy

#placemyhandonmyhead laughing really hard.

Who is hunting who here. U r hunting mmm users.
Come, are they paying u to bad mouth mmm.
Was in church today, and i saw a rich woman on her mmm account, i just smiled. She gave me her testimony, D woman is getting richer with it.
U can risk lesser amount to giv it a try, thr is no crime in trying.

Bookiemart01 my friend, dont be scared of MMM.

I will drop something here 4 all to see and understand the idealogy of MMM.
D way Bank and MMM works are mostly alike, d difference is that bank dont promise u monthly interest with ur money u saved.

The fixed deposit only come with 13% for a year. Imagine d rubbish.
Give me 300,000 and i will pay back 500,000 in 6months, thats 60% interest, while i make a million plus with MMM.

If u want to join MMM and knw more
whatsapp me 0-8-0 35 88 55 9 6
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by ogawisdom(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Title didn't match content, they only warned ppl n does nt have d capacity to scrap it. This was d same message on FP some days back dt has been remixed by mmm haters grin grin grin

MMM can only be banned when thousands of participants start complaining of being scammed but that is yet to happen sad so all u broke haters shld go take a chill pill

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Bookiemart01(f): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Broke haters? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do your research..you'll find out it's broke,greedy, lazy and unintelligent people that put their money in PONZI .... tongue tongue tongue tongue

A reasonable person will always ask where the so called interest comes from wink wink

ogawisdom:
Title didn't match content, they only warned ppl n does nt have d capacity to scrap it. This was d same message on FP some days back dt has been remixed by mmm haters grin grin grin

MMM can only be banned when thousands of participants start complaining of being scammed but that is yet to happen sad so all u broke haters shld go take a chill pill
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by FEGNO: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
And how exactly will they be able to stop it? Seeing that there is no physical structure per say to interdict. No bank account etc
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Myself2(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
God loves you wink
I have always wondered why a business that is not a business that gives interests, of up to 30%, within short periods...

Hmmmm,my sentiments exactly
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Myself2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Do your research..you'll find out it's broke,greedy, lazy and unintelligent people that put their money in PONZI .... tongue tongue tongue tongue

A reasonable person will always ask where the so called interest comes from wink wink

GBAM

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Myself2(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Same story of heartbreakeverywhere MMM goes with their scam
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by hardniola(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
mmm is scam but I just receive 284kkk am sorry I join the scam
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
hardniola:
mmm is scam but I just receive 284kkk am sorry I join the scam
hahahaha if you cant beat them join them
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by JohnWriter: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2016
As seen on wikipedia.

Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by aAK1(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
i know a lot of people dont even know that the site cant be blocked by Nigerian government. its not a .ng site , it is ,com moreover,no account to block as mmm has no central account.
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by automatix: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Open your eyes and you'll see that the link posted is sec.gov.ng

Your brain should tell you its not a blog but directly from SEC

If you are pained that your money in MMM will soon go down the drain, please transfer your aggression to someone else cos I can't help you....no be me send you message to dey look for 30% magic profit...

lol. dont you know many of these people in the MMM thingy are not intelligent? natakin does not even know an agency like SEC exist, let alone know their website. chai
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by lucarella: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2016
Oh boy na wa oo. If you were around during the age of the wonderbanks, you wouldn't even try this MMM of a thing.
No one is saying that they are not paying now, of course there's no complain. You'll get your money now. The reason why I like the guys is, you start small but grow your investments. They gain your trust gradually. Eventually, when you decide to invest a larger amount, the so called 'company' folds up and disappears. Then you begin to wail.

But honestly, are we this dumb in this part of the world? The internet is supposed to broaden our thinking and knowledge but we haven't done much with it. How can you not understand how you get a 30% SURE increase on your investment? Yet you invest. It's worrying. Even Government bonds don't pay this much.

Well, to be honest, my advice for you is, always invest amounts that won't give you a High Blood Pressure if you lose it. They could fold up anytime without a trace. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by rev2214(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:

We are told the interest comes from Google adsent and ads
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by DeLioncourt: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2016
mikeade53:
See it this way:

"MMM is like a house full of rice. There's so much rice stored in the room such that if you eat 20 cups alone, it won't shake the rice storage.

*Remember*, before you eat, you must have contributed your own small rice amount to the the large storage.

That rice storage can never be exhausted unless everyone comes to take rice on the same day from the storage.. but in MMM this is not possible because the release date of every fund put into MMM is 2 weeks, before then more people would have deposited more rice.."

if you don't know how it works please don't discourage or scare people from making financial breakthrough.
want to know more Whatsapp Me 08123272289

your sense plenty brother. people just screaming ponzi scheme. they don't even know what a ponzi scheme is.
Re: MMM Is Ponzi And We Will Scrap It Says SEC by rev2214(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:

your sense plenty brother. people just screaming ponzi scheme. they don't even know what a ponzi scheme is.
Educate us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Plan For The Setting Up Of A JAMB CBT Center / How To Make Money With Content Locking / The Original CBN Act Says "Non-Interest Banking" Not "Islamic Banking"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.