Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) (58599 Views)

Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' / 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This / Fan Wins A Date With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by CertifiedNaija(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
You all remember the twitter user named Dammy who won the retweet challenge of going out on a date with DJ Cuppy if he can get 1000 retweets as oppose his own proposed 500 retweets.

Well he finally got his dream date with theBillionaire's daughter, after 5 months of winning the retweet challenge...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/dammy-finally-goes-on-his-dream-date.html?m=1

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3002639/fan-wins-date-dj-cuppy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by tammyboy1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
This cuppy girl is really beautiful,guy man no dull oh..dig deeply

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Airforce1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Believe!

That's all you need to be successful in life.

I'm not a motivational speaker, but it has worked for me many times and still counting.

God bless believers.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin

Is he the only one who joined the contest?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by ObaKlaz: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nawa o. See as my guy look tensed up for d second pic... Cuppy grab my guy waist, when it should be the other way round!

27 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sweet. Heartwarming news everywhere. Nigeria is getting better. I feel it in my bones. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by herzern1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
I want to qo on a date with Aisha Buhari grin....

Nairalanders......She's askinq for 2000 likes....

Can yhu do this?? cheesy cheesy...

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by NameChecker: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who sponsored the date?
What will happen after the date?

cc
Madcow1

8 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Flexherbal(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
His dream has come through.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
I want to go on a date with One of the prettiest lady on nairaland embarassed

Please I need 100 shares (she agreed to that before accepting my proposal.) cry

She is seeing this now...make una no fall my hand abeg grin

MODIFIED
Chai... Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to see this pretty, breath taking, lovely, yummy, sexy, figure 8, vanilla babe. Nagode, ese gan, Daalu, Muchas gracias cheesy

Now the problem is where can I take her to?

Watch a movie?

Club house?

To the beach so we can see the sun set together while laying down and golding hands wink

Night vigil?

Or just maintain my room as usual? cool

Please advice grin

38 Likes 170 Shares

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by LuvU2: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
sigh!
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by zicoraads: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
He was finally remembered when the main boyfriend dumped her embarassed

This is the reason I never mind being the assistant boyfriend, it almost always gets to your turn grin

Just be patient enough and she'll come crying and looking for arms to cry on when the main guy disappoints cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by saintfaculty(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fine boy you deserve am smiley

I they happy when I see guys they follow better girls not all those useless lazy girls when they wait for range Rover from guy when them no work money for one day.

Rubbish#

Boy Dammy got it.

17 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Will he go home with some ration of her ikpu?

7 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
after my brother chinedu anichebe don oil the pussssy finish this yoruba boy think say him fit chop wetin dey for men grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by fadasam: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hw does that affect the price of bag of rice
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by shotin(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok, next pls.... undecided
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by whitelondon: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Nawa o. See as my guy look tensed up for d second pic... Cuppy grab my guy waist, when it should be the other way round!
at least there body join together

5 Likes

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Believe!
That's all you need to be successful in life.
I'm not a motivational speaker, [b]but it has worked for me many times and still counting.

God bless believers.[/b]
And you still dey nairaland dey hustle for first to comment.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by KHAYGOLD(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
How does it positively affect the economy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by jeff1607(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
who paid?
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by StarPlayer: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
BoboYekini:
Sweet. Heartwarming news everywhere.
Nigeria is getting better. I feel it in my bones. smiley
undecided
I hope they shagged at the end of the day lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oya 4uck her naawwww
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by MrsExplorer(f): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
good for the guy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by mrmrmister: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
We all know it wasn't a date. She probably won't set eyes on him ever again after that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by haibe(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who paid for wetin dem dey chop and drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Just a date, I will take you to the alter. Cuppy my crush.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Chai. My crush. I will beat somebody. angry
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by danaiks(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:
I want to qo on a date with Aisha Buhari grin....
Nairalanders......She's askinq for 2000 likes....
Can yhu do this?? cheesy cheesy...

angry angry angry

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Lanretoye(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
many ppl be thinging of something else...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.