Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" (72796 Views)

Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by yorhmienerd(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
All these correction will not reach him...

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Zico5(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by flatheadedbigot: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
yep, when you steal people's money, history will be violent with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Ibukun003(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Families! Break- up! Divorce!!

Please don't spread your dirty linen outside...

Kai!!

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

The man has just officially lost his children. And for this young man running his mouth,one day in the East he will be asked to "POINT OUT HIS FATHER'S HOUSE" there.
Cut him some slack. The guy is grieved, having just lost his brother. It is very easy to condemn a person when you haven't walked in his shoes.

I'm not saying he is right in publicly vilifying his father but we need to understand he is bereaved so his emotions are on riot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by alizma: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
IS BUWA AN EXTENSION OF BUBU, WHY IS HIS DEATH CAUSING CONFIRMATION?

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Tonyreal49(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
buhari be like u n your papa

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by flatheadedbigot: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
exactly that's what he is.
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by theophorus(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
...That's why you may end up like your brother...

3 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by CSTR2: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
The demerit of inter-tribal marriages. The boy should be careful.
Children of igbo women who married non-igbo men are barely recognized in igboland. It is a sad fact.
He better hold on to his father's people well. That is his real root.

11 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by kdfinest(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
funny enough he is still bearing his father's name, Touyo ETOROMI Uduah.

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
StOla:

Like Alex Otti was told by his adopted Ngwa people.

When it was time to have a governor of Abia from the Ngwa axis, Alex Otti was reminded that the footsteps that brought his migrant family to Ngwa land, was still visible so he could retrace his steps back to his true homeland.
gbam! dat boy ehn. he must be high on Ijebu weed

5 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by kdfinest(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
funny enough he still bears his father's name, Tuoyo ETOROMI Uduah.

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by ensamy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Small pikin, He has never worked, he has never hustle everything is provided for him, he does not understand what it means for a man to use his hard earned money to pay dowry. Even if your father is evil donot curse him because he carries your blessings. I repeat he carries your blessings. God gave him that authority.

16 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by victorazy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Denying ur father is like denying ur God who created you.

8 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Kids should never get involved in parent fight. Never take sides, because nobody knows the true except their parents.

When he gets married and starts a home of his he will understand the complexities of marriage. Everyone is always wrong and everyone is always right from their personal point of view.

5 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Rekyz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
And someone out there thinks its all rosy for these elites. Im happy i've got loving and great parents.

3 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by George2016(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
I personally condemn this Guy`s statement.

Even if your father was wrong, he would have just handle it as a family matter and not to host a press statement against your own Father. Two wrong can never make a right. You want to disgrace your father but you end up disgracing your self.

Father is Father, guy wake up from sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

The man has just officially lost his children. And for this young man running his mouth,one day in the East he will be asked to "POINT OUT HIS FATHER'S HOUSE" there.
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by mikolo80: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

who will ask him
ThEse our hungry elders that will keep quiet once they see money?
Who wan question billionaire for Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Niyinficient(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
That boy's brain is kwarupt!

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by anytexy: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Give that boy a dirty slap or...

3 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by cyrilamx(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wait o...is this not this Stella Oduah that was until recently Mrs Stella ogiemwonyi? There is something wrong with this woman. She has a big ego that she can hardly remain a man's house. So Stella has been married twice and also been divorced twice. We hope one of the fruits of her romance with Egnr. Chris Ogiemwonyi will not also take his father to the cleaner soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by DozieInc(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Effect of an absent parent:

don't know if the hate is justified or the result of brain-wash by the Mum.

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by SlayerSupreme: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

Shatap!!!! Just shut that trap!! Don't come here to slight the people of the east. Nincompoop!
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by CSTR2: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
mikolo80:
who will ask him
ThEse our hungry elders that will keep quiet once they see money?
Who wan question billionaire for Nigeria
There are levels he will never be able to attain in igboland. He should try running for politics for example which is always keenly contested in the east and even some chieftaincy positions.
His non-Igbo paternal roots would haunt him then. Sad but true.

5 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by lordkhalifa(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
some Dad are weird even as that u should have maintain ur cool as a man, well ur mum money and influence is enough but lemme remind you anambra has culture, one day umunnagi (kinsmen) will called u bastard, eh eh eh don't fight just admit it because a son has no right in her maiden home

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Philistine(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Zico5:
Whao, what kind of moral standard are these people teaching their children. No matter how bad the father may be, no sane child should raise his head to his father. That is why yoruba is above in everything, our culture teaches us a lot of things. Nothing can replace ur father no matter what, it is even suicidal for a father to disown a child not to talk of child talking rash to his father. I wonder how this boy will live the rest of his life.
But I don't blame him, this is not a big deal in that region. But nemesis is sure, whatever u sow u reap.

Hmmn! Remember Obj and his daugter iyabo, u seem to have lost ur memory!

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by morscino: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wait first....d marriage ended 30 yrs ago and d guy dat died is 28yrs...it's either somebody is using football age or Somebody was still going back for some goody goody after d divorce

...or somebody is lying

To d new self acclaimed bastard...May God help u to want to hold a political office,then d real oduahs n anambrans wuld tell u to point to ur father's house.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by nwigwemark: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
How will a man abandon his two sons for over 30 years without caring, only for him to surface now and start making nonsense demands. That is madness.

6 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by SlayerSupreme: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
PaulIdu:
There is no bridge that money can't tear apart..the young man has to choose between his billionaire mum and his thousandnaire retired military pensioner father...your guess is as good as mine he chooses his mums wealth over his dad's blessings .
You're being biased!!! Hugely biased!!! Don't paint the issue with money. The father was abusive. The father's family rejected them. Don't bring in the mother's money. He reached out to the stupid man,the man butted him off. Stop siding with evil. Say the truth as it is!

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.